Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Enkidu : DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM - page 11. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Looking promising project near to me. will keep my eyes on it.looking forwards. Interested to join the bounty. when the accepted participate list will be available ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Do I understand correctly that now there is a pre-sale? (as it is written in your road map) if so, how can I find out how the fees are going? How much is collected? in general, the project is not bad. I will follow it

The website will be updated once pre sale goes live I think, join the telegram group to find about more. Thats true for most ICOs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
The force is strong with this one. I have no doubts that this will be very successful. There are small businesses everywhere in the world, every small business can become an Enkidu business.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Do I understand correctly that now there is a pre-sale? (as it is written in your road map) if so, how can I find out how the fees are going? How much is collected? in general, the project is not bad. I will follow it
Activity: 30
Here everything is very well written, but this project has enough competitors. I plan to read the white paper and see how the fees will go. to understand what kind of project it is

As far as my research goes, Enkidu has no competitors. Good thing for us, we will have the market lead and dominance. I know Enkidu will be profitable!
Activity: 300
Here everything is very well written, but this project has enough competitors. I plan to read the white paper and see how the fees will go. to understand what kind of project it is
Activity: 30
The pre-sale starts today, a worthy and promising investment here folks, my money is on this one.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Enkidu has just begun and has a team that is still naked and spelled out a lot of new and creative things to attract investors. Hopefully with good cooperation can give maximum results
Naked?
Wow... I came for - can't even recall what brought me here. Somebody please cloth Enkidu ASAP! I'm off to go read the WP in the meantime
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Enkidu has just begun and has a team that is still naked and spelled out a lot of new and creative things to attract investors. Hopefully with good cooperation can give maximum results
Activity: 378
Placement of ads on a website also requires a large cost, not just the origin of the website. For example, on a coin market cap, is it certain that the CMC does not charge a penny from the advertising project? I'm not sure gan, it could be if the project in advertising is not a good project. Just what we need to know if projects that dare to place themselves on some big websites full of investors, then the project will have the potential to succeed with a large fund ammunition coverage.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
im interested on enkidu project. but im interested more if you have made any soft cap and hard cap for the token sale? and may i know if what is the minimum investment too?
you can see it all their site what are the minimum investment and also the soft cap and hard cap please do visit here https://enkidu.io/#tokenomics
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
in thread said about minimal individuals caps for pre-sale and main sale, but im not see maximal individual cap. There no any max cap, right?
Only minimum account indicated, please visit their website or telegram https://t.me/enkiduofficial to answer all your queries, they are much active there.
An entertaining project, a large team, a lot of well-known advisers. But I do not fully understand the principle of demand token? I understand that the project is global, but what number does it cover? language support?
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
why is the bounty thread locked now? is it the reason that posted on ANN will get more rewards violate the forum rules? or the campaign already got enough members?

Announcement: Enkidu Bounty Thread is lock to give time on checking social media reports. It will unlock again after 1-2 days.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
why is the bounty thread locked now? is it the reason that posted on ANN will get more rewards violate the forum rules? or the campaign already got enough members?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
So many ICOs are emerging and all bring different ideas, The birth of a different idea and carrying the blockchain system into an attraction to attract investors who want to invest the money. Your project deserves the attention of the wider community plus has a super cool bounty manager I hope this becomes a success.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
I hope your ICO can succeessfull, I suggest to make the rules for bounty participants to give comments in this thread every week so many people on this forum can see your project.

Mandatory posting on ANN thread is against the rules of the altcoin section since you will be forcing bounty participants to give a feedback here. Everyone are free to post feedback even if it's not mandatory so that our bounty campaign will comply to the rules and at the same time to bump this ANN thread.
The team should post also update in this thread, on there present were abouts. Might as well update their first page since they move the date of the presale to March 12, some are too lame to visit their website which is the updated one. So this thread will be active too.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
in thread said about minimal individuals caps for pre-sale and main sale, but im not see maximal individual cap. There no any max cap, right?
Only minimum account indicated, please visit their website or telegram https://t.me/enkiduofficial to answer all your queries, they are much active there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Your stuff seems so perfect I would love and would invest
Activity: 208
i think the enkidu team need to update the thread about the latest news on the pre sale.
if i did not saw on telegram i will not know that the pre sale has been moved to march 12 instead of doing it today due to so many investors waiting for the pre sale. now i checked the thread and not even one person from them posted about this matter.  *sighhhh*
Actually they posted it in their website, see this article. https://medium.com/enkidu-io/announcement-pre-sale-postponement-532d29618fb0 . Something Big is awaiting.

But least they must have still posted here. Not everyone will go to their medium blog.

im interested on enkidu project. but im interested more if you have made any soft cap and hard cap for the token sale? and may i know if what is the minimum investment too?
Soft Cap - $5M USD
Hard Cap - $30M USD
I'm not sure if they just add that on their website recently, but it was there now.
for minimum investment pre sale 3 ETH and crowdsale 0.1 ETH, would be a consideration because the amount on pre sale is large enough
pre sale starts in 12 march with bonus 40% while crowdsale will be divided into three tiers, with bonus from 25%, 15% and 10%

Thanks guys.

Just asking if that soft cap is for crowdsale only? I mean is there soft cao for pre sale too? And a hard cap?
Pages:
Jump to: