Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Enkidu : DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM - page 8. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
I need to know contacts of your CEO or CMO to make a proposal for them about the Roadshow to Dubai
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
This is a new blockeye project that seems to be following the success of the projects he holds beforehand hopefully can follow-up join this project
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
How many tokens will be allocated for the team?And how long will they be vested?By the way, ur advisors will also get the bunch of tokens?

28 % of total supply will be allocated to the team. But there is no explanation about the timing of distribution. And for the advisor, 5,5 % of total supply will be allocated for them. I think the allocation for the team is too much
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
interesting to join,i need to come up with good reason to maybe invest on this project, too many of them in the market lately and cautions has to be implemented in other not to regret it later, will surely be around to see progress,good luck for now
I think that none of the people who want to invest in this project will not regret it and will get a good profit from their investments
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
Hi!  Here's the link of my FILIPINO ANN for this Campaign.  Posted in Philippine Page.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3262116

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Joining this project is a great choice mates, and in order to view more of it's platform you can visit the website and also read the whitepaper. Many projects of crypto is advertised right now but nothing else beats like this one. I wish more success for this project, so let's help spread the good news.

if indeed interested, just join to join this project so that later this project will succeed successfully achieve a satisfactory result.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Joining this project is a great choice mates, and in order to view more of it's platform you can visit the website and also read the whitepaper. Many projects of crypto is advertised right now but nothing else beats like this one. I wish more success for this project, so let's help spread the good news.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
interesting to join,i need to come up with good reason to maybe invest on this project, too many of them in the market lately and cautions has to be implemented in other not to regret it later, will surely be around to see progress,good luck for now
If you are already confident with this project my advice is to immediately join the projects from now on in order to get satisfactory results. Hopefully, future projects could increasingly thriving and successful.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Activity: 5
reserved for Turkish translation, if needed.
Activity: 204
How many tokens will be allocated for the team?And how long will they be vested?By the way, ur advisors will also get the bunch of tokens?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
because its bad this end and altcoin price is unstable then enkidu dismiss its sales, i want to know when will be re-sale its token again, for this news hopefully no negative thoughts arise, please the team think it
Activity: 188
having a good reputation and being one of the trendy ICO for spring 2018, with the concept of offering a decentralized global collaboration platform. i think this ENKIDU project deserves special attention and futher investment.
Activity: 308
Many also have supported the progress of the project, this indicates that the project is indeed very good and promising.
Hopefully with a lot of support given to this project, be one that would make the team more excited.
should be so with getting a lot of team support should be more enthusiasm to develop this project and prove that his project is worth developing, the success is always this project.
If the project has a lot of support, it means that it is already interesting and necessary for people, so in the future it will also be in demand
Activity: 308
Hey guys. I've just faced the announcement on your website: "Our campaign has been paused due to bad market conditions and the new crowdsale dates TBA"

I've seen that presale funds raising bar disappeared but there was like 20% collected one week ago. Is the situation really bad? I hope to receive an update from the team soon.
It seems to me that they did the right thing by suspending their work. They did not stop her at all. Do not you see for yourself how bad the market is?
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Hey guys. I've just faced the announcement on your website: "Our campaign has been paused due to bad market conditions and the new crowdsale dates TBA"

I've seen that presale funds raising bar disappeared but there was like 20% collected one week ago. Is the situation really bad? I hope to receive an update from the team soon.
Activity: 39
Your ICO has been listed at thecryptoniac.com  with 81/100 rating :  ( http://thecryptoniac.com/site/listing/enkidu/ )
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: