Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Enkidu : DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM - page 9. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Why people need your project?

I will answer this question base on my own perspective. In crypto world, Creating a team for a certain project is very difficult in terms of distribution of shares in the income of the project because most of the team members are from different country and trust is the common issue. With Enkidu platform, You can build a team without worrying that someone in your team might runaway the funds just like what happened on some projects. Enkidu uses a smart contract to split automatically and proportionally the payment that receives the certain address that you set beside that you can save a lot of money for remittances fee and tax fee if ever you will using the traditional way of distribution. Imagine how many ICO are popping up daily, This is how big the market for Enkidu Project.
This will be very useful for everyone, because every successful person is trying to avoid bad and risky cooperation
we look forward to the development of the future with a young team will also be more spirit to develop this project, and should also more spirit to promote this project so it will run smoothly
agree, I also see something interesting from this project apart from the concept of the team that is inside it also looks solid, the team must always be compact to develop this project. success is always this project.
The team is trying and we see it! The success of the project always depends on the people who manage it!
Yes, I agree with your opinion of the team in it greatly affect the success of a project. with an active team and also worked hard in promoting the projects I'm also sure the projects would easily achieve success.
It's not even discussed! If the team clearly sets a goal-to succeed, they will achieve it! Never give up
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Whitepaper, well written and planned. It gives an insight on what the project entails. Nice work and thumbs up to the team Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

I will answer this question base on my own perspective. In crypto world, Creating a team for a certain project is very difficult in terms of distribution of shares in the income of the project because most of the team members are from different country and trust is the common issue. With Enkidu platform, You can build a team without worrying that someone in your team might runaway the funds just like what happened on some projects. Enkidu uses a smart contract to split automatically and proportionally the payment that receives the certain address that you set beside that you can save a lot of money for remittances fee and tax fee if ever you will using the traditional way of distribution. Imagine how many ICO are popping up daily, This is how big the market for Enkidu Project.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
we look forward to the development of the future with a young team will also be more spirit to develop this project, and should also more spirit to promote this project so it will run smoothly
agree, I also see something interesting from this project apart from the concept of the team that is inside it also looks solid, the team must always be compact to develop this project. success is always this project.
The team is trying and we see it! The success of the project always depends on the people who manage it!
Yes, I agree with your opinion of the team in it greatly affect the success of a project. with an active team and also worked hard in promoting the projects I'm also sure the projects would easily achieve success.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
the project is very promising and amazing,hope this project also has good ideas and concepts and has great teams behind it
I myself support this project is to be developed and successful because this project has a concept and also the destination. Hopefully more and more that support this project in the future so that it can smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 188
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
the project is very promising and amazing,hope this project also has good ideas and concepts and has great teams behind it
Activity: 204
Hi everybody. I'm really like about design, logo and website appearance and there are videos that make it easier for us to understand about this project. Good luck team.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
endkidu very clear information project I see in the roadmap, quite instant in this project does not need a long time, hopefully the target that my end expect can be achieved easily without any problems
Activity: 448
pre sale will end in less than 5 days. with a presale Soft Cap of $250K and a Presale Hard Cap of $5M.
now i would  like to inquire at what collections you are now with your pre sale? have you reached the soft cap? are you already near achieving your hard cap?
Activity: 249
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Activity: 294
Many also have supported the progress of the project, this indicates that the project is indeed very good and promising.
Hopefully with a lot of support given to this project, be one that would make the team more excited.
should be so with getting a lot of team support should be more enthusiasm to develop this project and prove that his project is worth developing, the success is always this project.
Activity: 546
Many also have supported the progress of the project, this indicates that the project is indeed very good and promising.
Hopefully with a lot of support given to this project, be one that would make the team more excited.
Activity: 581
I think its better to put on website how many token sold so that every investor see that if they go visit the website.
yes it is true to get the latest info from this project is as good as its join in a web, there will be much info about its sale.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
I think its better to put on website how many token sold so that every investor see that if they go visit the website.
Activity: 448
I read the last few pages in this thread and noticed that the manager does not answer at all. very sorry. There is no hope of success in the project if the team is all equal
If you'll join in their telegram you'll probably see how quickly they answer and informed their participants there. Anyway, ANN thread activeness might not be a basis, but it'll be good too if they reply here.

im also in the telegram channel of enkidu and i must say that they are so polite and much more active to answer so many questions on the channel. however, just like what you said, it will be much better if they will answer here as well so if those who are not on the telegram will still have news and updates here.

Thanks for a great suggestion. I will raise this matter to the devs and base on what I heard, They are now looking for an additional community manager to handle the increasing volume of Enkidu community in both telegram channel and here. For the mean time, I will do my best to update all forum user regarding Enkidu Project and future developments.

thanks block. please do so. i am sure it will be a good help as well to gain and encourage more investors if they see that the thread is active and the devs interacts with the people here.
Activity: 392
unfortunately I do not see any answers here. I would like to see activity here is the same as in the telegram channel. I hope the project will be successful

Yes there are few updates can be seen here. But i believe manager of bounty hunter already raised the issue regarding the updates in this thread . Maybe it will have a community manager for support here.
Pages:
Jump to: