Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Enkidu : DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM - page 10. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 502
I read the last few pages in this thread and noticed that the manager does not answer at all. very sorry. There is no hope of success in the project if the team is all equal
If you'll join in their telegram you'll probably see how quickly they answer and informed their participants there. Anyway, ANN thread activeness might not be a basis, but it'll be good too if they reply here.

im also in the telegram channel of enkidu and i must say that they are so polite and much more active to answer so many questions on the channel. however, just like what you said, it will be much better if they will answer here as well so if those who are not on the telegram will still have news and updates here.

Thanks for a great suggestion. I will raise this matter to the devs and base on what I heard, They are now looking for an additional community manager to handle the increasing volume of Enkidu community in both telegram channel and here. For the mean time, I will do my best to update all forum user regarding Enkidu Project and future developments.

Thank you, that would be great. For such a large scale project it seems it would be worthwhile for Enkidu to have at least someone monitoring the bitcointalk thread as well as a dedicated community manager.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
There no any collaboration platform exist at the moment levaraging blockchain technologies. Enkidu is just a solid player which cam out from the shadow. I will keep watching on the development of Enkidu. All the best to the team. Wink
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
 unfortunately I do not see any answers here. I would like to see activity here is the same as in the telegram channel. I hope the project will be successful
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
 This project has professional team and concept which is really worth supporting. This project in the future will be a real benefit for people who are into cyrpto currencies. I'll always check for updates!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Really advertising about this project is, on many major sites, but for some reason the activity in this thread is very low , good luck and development to the organizers
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
I read the last few pages in this thread and noticed that the manager does not answer at all. very sorry. There is no hope of success in the project if the team is all equal
If you'll join in their telegram you'll probably see how quickly they answer and informed their participants there. Anyway, ANN thread activeness might not be a basis, but it'll be good too if they reply here.

im also in the telegram channel of enkidu and i must say that they are so polite and much more active to answer so many questions on the channel. however, just like what you said, it will be much better if they will answer here as well so if those who are not on the telegram will still have news and updates here.

Thanks for a great suggestion. I will raise this matter to the devs and base on what I heard, They are now looking for an additional community manager to handle the increasing volume of Enkidu community in both telegram channel and here. For the mean time, I will do my best to update all forum user regarding Enkidu Project and future developments.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
Activity: 300
Activity: 150
Decentralized Digital Billboards
it's very cool that the project already has an alpha version, that is, you can at least roughly understand what it is. tell me, when will the token be listed on the exchanges?
Activity: 266
Enkidu's ico rating is also very good, and many I see this project advertisement is circulating on big sites, the chances for success are very visible because blockeye is very experienced in handling a project
Activity: 112
having a good reputation and being one of the trendy ICO for spring 2018, with the concept of offering a decentralized global collaboration platform. i think this ENKIDU project deserves special attention and futher investment.
the project has a very good prospect. and the project is also very good if it can be developed in the future
I am sure with good hard work will definitely be able to make this project a success.
Activity: 350
having a good reputation and being one of the trendy ICO for spring 2018, with the concept of offering a decentralized global collaboration platform. i think this ENKIDU project deserves special attention and futher investment.
Activity: 503

I think the look for the progress bar will soon be updated by the team, for further development you may be able to directly ask clearly by joining the official group telegram enkidu https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@enkiduofficial, official team will be happy to answer any questions about this project directly

They are more active in telegram so if you have any queries and want a direct answer from them then pls contact them, continue supporting Enkidu.
Activity: 196
The soft and hard cap include the Presale plus the actual ICO as well? so If you get $2.5M in presale and 2.5M in ICO, you would consider it as reaching the soft cap?
I think so, that's what typical ico did ,and since it was not mentioned so meaning when the amount or total amount gets either in presale or main crowdsale it will be counted. Anyways, OUR ALPHA IS NOW LIVE! TRY OUT ENKIDU ALPHA 0.2 , visit website.

AFAIK, whatever amount will be collected during the pre sale will be added to the collections during the ico.
so for instance soft cap will not be reached during pre sale, it will automatically added in the public sale collection and might reach the soft cap immediately.
BTW, pre sale is now live! https://tokensale.enkidu.io/home

has it already began? i did attempted to get trails of the progress by clicking the link. but i was directed to a registration form.
is it necessary? is this mean that we need to make an account before seeing the progress bar?
I think the look for the progress bar will soon be updated by the team, for further development you may be able to directly ask clearly by joining the official group telegram enkidu https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@enkiduofficial, official team will be happy to answer any questions about this project directly
Activity: 392
The soft and hard cap include the Presale plus the actual ICO as well? so If you get $2.5M in presale and 2.5M in ICO, you would consider it as reaching the soft cap?
I think so, that's what typical ico did ,and since it was not mentioned so meaning when the amount or total amount gets either in presale or main crowdsale it will be counted. Anyways, OUR ALPHA IS NOW LIVE! TRY OUT ENKIDU ALPHA 0.2 , visit website.

AFAIK, whatever amount will be collected during the pre sale will be added to the collections during the ico.
so for instance soft cap will not be reached during pre sale, it will automatically added in the public sale collection and might reach the soft cap immediately.

has it already began? i did attempted to get trails of the progress by clicking the link. but i was directed to a registration form.
is it necessary? is this mean that we need to make an account before seeing the progress bar?
Activity: 448

legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
The soft and hardcap include the Presale plus the actual ICO as well? so If you get $2.5M in presale and 2.5M in ICO, you would consider it as reaching the softcap?
Pages:
Jump to: