Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure - page 15. (Read 125592 times)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Laurent

After known individuals made progress on the envion concept impossible, it was not reasonable to sustain the employees of the envion project. Some employees went to work with other companies with the explicit agreement that proceeds from and developements based on intellectual property developed by envion team members would return to envion should the founders regain ownership of envion.  Those companies are separate entities with completely different management.

Here Laurent is addressing Invergy and Rise.

Ye funny how both got caught Scamming.

i have no idea what is going on i think decision should be made but still nothing
if project is still alive then their should be some news about that
envion is almost a year old now and court decision, refunds, nothing happen yet
envion purchased asic and gpu units after the envion sale ends where did they go under custody or working secretly

No they didnt purchace anything with ICO funds ML and MW had a falling out in China then everything got locked down and no progress since The Founders where blatantly lying to everyone untill they got found out in May since then they have been spinning one story after another.

Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Laurent

After known individuals made progress on the envion concept impossible, it was not reasonable to sustain the employees of the envion project. Some employees went to work with other companies with the explicit agreement that proceeds from and developements based on intellectual property developed by envion team members would return to envion should the founders regain ownership of envion.  Those companies are separate entities with completely different management.

i have no idea what is going on i think decision should be made but still nothing
if project is still alive then their should be some news about that
envion is almost a year old now and court decision, refunds, nothing happen yet
envion purchased asic and gpu units after the envion sale ends where did they go under custody or working secretly
legendary
Laurent

After known individuals made progress on the envion concept impossible, it was not reasonable to sustain the employees of the envion project. Some employees went to work with other companies with the explicit agreement that proceeds from and developements based on intellectual property developed by envion team members would return to envion should the founders regain ownership of envion.  Those companies are separate entities with completely different management.

"*  If Woestmann and shareholders will be paid ICO money remaining after refund (the founders are specifically fighting against this outcome)"

Lol ye they are the "goodguys" in this story for sure with nothing but the best interest of the investors at heart.

There will be no money left over after the refund ..

Ask your Pall Laurent if they are planning to buyback the 3.2 million tokens they illegally sold during the Lockout period.(that we can Prove)
Ask him how the Founders will deal with  tokens that they created for themselves during the ICO  .. They wont be trying to Claim those in the liquidation Right ..

If you get some straight answers to those and assuming your not banned ill have some more questions for you.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
any information on how mayn money was lost in the process during the first months? what happens to already built units (should be a couple upon their information in the first months)

Most of the crypto were converted to fiat.
people are also converting them into fiat still that's why prices are going down day by day
right now if people start buy crypto again and turn their fiat currency into crypto then prices go up faster then falling
and about envion units they builts after the ICO finished no news of them yet
if all units are working from the time of they built to until now then they mined huge amount of crypto currencies
and all of them from people's money that they invest in envion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Laurent:
* Envion Founders Telegram*

Latest info on case against CEO and the founder's fight to recover control of the company.

The Cantonal Court of Zug Switzerland has ruled that envion is to be liquidated.  The founders are working to reverse this ruling as the decision was made because of obstruction and lies by Matthias Woestmann.  Woestmann prevented auditors from communicating with Trado GmbH and the founders, and lied about the founders’ willingness to provide data to auditors.

DETAILED INFORMATION AND LATEST UPDATES HERE: www.envion-founders.org

LIQUIDATION FACTS

*  The court in Zug announced liquidation, but there is not an official announcement in the business register
*  Currently no deadline to register a claim has been announced
*  Not necessary to pay anyone to file a claim

STILL UNDECIDED

*  How token holders should file a claim (under which designation)
*  What amount will be refunded
*  How token holders will be refunded
*  If Woestmann and shareholders will be paid ICO money remaining after refund (the founders are specifically fighting against this outcome)

WHAT TO EXPECT IN CASE OF LIQUIDATION

*  Guidance from founders provided by their legal team to assist in filing claims
*  Clear communication on how to file a refund claim
*  Plenty of time to file a claim

PREVIOUSLY

Envion’s founders have won an injunction against CEO Matthias Woestmann and codefendants Thomas van Aubel, Jutta von Falkenhausen, and Dinnies von der Osten prevent the sale or transfer of company shares and allow any transfer or debit of envion's assets.

Swiss financial authority FINMA has removed Woestmann and his associate Marc Gurov from the board and have begun an investigation.  The FINMA investigation is separate from the court ruling.

Founders’ response to FINMA probe: https://envion-founders.org/envion-ag-founders-welcome-investigation-by-swiss-financial-regulator-finma-and-removal-of-ceo-from-board/

INFO FROM BERLIN COURT

•  ILLEGAL: Matthias Woestmann’s capital increase and share dilution
•  REJECTED: Accusation that founders illegitimately created tokens
•  LIABLE: Quadrat Capital and Sycamore GmbH must pay Trado’s legal fees and are liable for damages
•  JAIL/FINES: For selling shares or initiating use of investor funds (6 months jail per infringement)

BLOG
https://envion-founders.org/founders-vow-to-resist-liquidation-of-envion-ag-allege-swiss-cantonal-court-ruling-based-on-false-information-from-board-chairman-matthias-woestmann/
https://envion-founders.org/sweeping-judgement-from-berlin-court-restricts-envion-ags-ceo-matthias-woestmann-from-any-decisions-without-founders-approval-finds-thomas-van-aubel-and-jutta-von-falkenhausen/
https://envion-founders.org/envion-founders-explain-team-token-transfers/

NEWS
https://envion-founders.org/envion-ag-raised-more-than-100-million-among-investors-in-the-euphoria-surrounding-cryptocurrencies-then-the-startup-crashed-into-chaos-a-virtual-thriller/
http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/06/07/1518482/0/en/Trado-GmbH-Announces-That-Berlin-Court-Intervenes-and-Grants-Preliminary-Injunction-Against-Matthias-Woestmann-and-Associates-Who-Lost-Millions-Of-Envion-Investor-Money.html

RULES

* No spamming!
* No personal attacks! It's not tolerated
* No CAPSLOCK / ALLCAPS
* No cocktail napkin math of any kind
* Scroll up and see if there is already an answer you seek

No Information on this channel should be construed as official communication from envion AG.  The views expressed here are those of the envion's founding team and Trado GmbH

Have a pleasant stay!

- Envion Founders
Laurent:

Yes.  Should liquidation start, then the founders will make every effort to inform every investor of the correct process for claims.  Probably we will set up a mini-website which explains the process and helps with filing claims.
my question, who is Laurent? is the team from Envion? or is it another scammer?
I have no hope for ENV tokens, bounties are also not sent!

Laurent is the representative speaking in behave of the founders, Michael, one of the main founders is also regularly speaking on Telegram.

I just post important things here, so people get the info.
any information on how mayn money was lost in the process during the first months? what happens to already built units (should be a couple upon their information in the first months)

Most of the crypto were converted to fiat.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Where will they pay bounty if lot of investors didn't receive money back and some were not given tokens even. They didn't had intention to pay bounty from start and in all this things juts got worsen and that went behind the scene. They were lying not only with investors but also with bounty participants who spread word for them to collect over $100 millions.
Well now project is almost closed and i don't think so bounty hunters will get reward for spreading word 'envion' in whole crypto world.
If investors will receive refund then we can say laws very strict about fraud  but if not then next time we will have to invest money after investigation about project. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Where will they pay bounty if lot of investors didn't receive money back and some were not given tokens even. They didn't had intention to pay bounty from start and in all this things juts got worsen and that went behind the scene. They were lying not only with investors but also with bounty participants who spread word for them to collect over $100 millions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Laurent:

Yes.  Should liquidation start, then the founders will make every effort to inform every investor of the correct process for claims.  Probably we will set up a mini-website which explains the process and helps with filing claims.
They didn't paid the bounties yet? Few months ago Devs were saying that they will distribute the tokens soon and maybe that's why people are not supporting this project anymore.
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
Laurent:

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Laurent:

I just hope the best for those who invested on this and get their money back in whatever form they paid.
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
Laurent:

Laurent

legendary
Laurent

Here's is one scenario which Matthias Woestmann found very inspiring:

Envion is liquidated and ICO investors (not exchange purchasers) get money back.

You invested 1 BTC when it was worth $18k.  That was exchagned for fiat at, let's say, $12k.

Envioin now purchases BTC with fiat at $6500 and pays  and van Aubel) when company is liquidated.  Woestmann pockets millions of clean money for his efforts at destroying the company.

All the chatter you hear supporting liquidation is Woestmann pushing to walk away with investor money.

It means people will get credited with that amount in BTC as they invested in this project. What I understand from your post it mean I will get only 0.10 BTC not the equal value in fiat?

More founder fairytales you shouldnt believe.
MW is NOT incharge of the liquidation nor are the Founders.
The people that are have done this before and are not complete idiots.

They are definitely not idiots at all. I even believe that they are super smart to out run all investors and security firms. idiots cannot organize such level of crime!

I was refering to the people that are incharge of the liquidation .

As for the Founders and MW they are not outrunning the investors or the law they will have plenty of problems comming up even after the liquidation.

Nice example the New Rise project that has now been delayed for awhile if its going to launch at all. a whole bunch of lies where found out and proper partys where informed. The Internet doesn't Forget or Forgive.

Activity: 364
Merit: 104
Laurent

Envion is liquidated and ICO investors (not exchange purchasers) get money back.

You invested 1 BTC when it was worth $18k.  That was exchagned for fiat at, let's say, $12k.

Envioin now purchases BTC with fiat at $6500 and pays  and van Aubel) when company is liquidated.  Woestmann pockets millions of clean money for his efforts at destroying the company.

All the chatter you hear supporting liquidation is Woestmann pushing to walk away with investor money.

It means people will get credited with that amount in BTC as they invested in this project. What I understand from your post it mean I will get only 0.10 BTC not the equal value in fiat?

They are definitely not idiots at all. I even believe that they are super smart to out run all investors and security firms. idiots cannot organize such level of crime!
legendary
Laurent

This is an old post from spinner Laurent since @ the time of posting BTC was 6500.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
[...] we won't get any dividends from the Envion team because they scammed the people by showing fake promises to the investors.

Sorry to day that, but the promises from envion were wrong from the start one, the math was wrong. It was calculated as the units were produced instantly - which is impossible. The more money was given to them the lower (!!) the ROI in the first year would've been, because all that money has to be converted into units first. And they were so slow in the process, that they were unable to proof any running units after months have passed.

The failure of envion was obvious in january '18 - at least IMO. Show me otherwise.

It is incredible what happened with Envion. In the middle of Europe, Germany these guys has stolen more than 100 million dollars and there is no any outcome. It is unbelievable. I put a lot of efforts for the bounty and all efforts is just wasted and a lot of investor lost their hard earned money. That is modern organized crime.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Laurent

Pages:
Jump to: