Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices - page 3. (Read 20005 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Partnerships in the project grow like mushrooms after rain. After the announcement of the Sidera partnership with @IBM, everyone wants to help the project develop. And this is understandable, everyone wants to be friends with success.

Besides Sidera have really interesting product. I think their smart watches will be indispensable in near future. And partnership with IBM is confirm this.

by the way, is their smart watches already released and can be purchased? or its just for pre order?
wanna check some review of them from someone on youtube  Grin maybe sidera should sent them to some tech blogger to promote the product?

As I understood, their smart-watches are available only for pre-order. I would like to see some video review of this devices too. It could be very interesting.
softcap has been reached and sales have been closed, but trade volume is very disappointing, plus prices are not like ico prices, very disappointing
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Partnerships in the project grow like mushrooms after rain. After the announcement of the Sidera partnership with @IBM, everyone wants to help the project develop. And this is understandable, everyone wants to be friends with success.

Besides Sidera have really interesting product. I think their smart watches will be indispensable in near future. And partnership with IBM is confirm this.

by the way, is their smart watches already released and can be purchased? or its just for pre order?
wanna check some review of them from someone on youtube  Grin maybe sidera should sent them to some tech blogger to promote the product?

As I understood, their smart-watches are available only for pre-order. I would like to see some video review of this devices too. It could be very interesting.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
i dont really understand what your site shows? is it ico timer or what? cause ico already ended few weeks ago.
or its some other infromation , please explain Smiley cause we dont need misunderstanding here

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

In the future, yes. When about 1/3 of the population of the Earth will use cryptocurrencies. But, at the initial stage they will be a convenient and fashionable accessory.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 490
Merit: 1
Yes having such a partner is the real deal and it attracts more people to the project.

Where approaching a successful project will contribute to following the development successfully. The partnership with Sidera will be a breath of fresh air for the next development.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Yes having such a partner is the real deal and it attracts more people to the project.
i see that sidera already got listed on bitrue and now team wanna get delisted from there cause they suspect some manipulations from exchange.
anyway, that exchange was small and unknown for most of us, hope next will be larger and more legit  Grin
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Safety first: Anubi joins our team to drive Sidera toward the reality of decentralization
Cyber ​​Security Engineer and Ethical Hacker for the UN, Anubi’s profile speaks for itself.
One of the greatest characters in IT joins our team as an added value.
https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/safety-first-anubi-joins-our-team-to-drive-sidera-toward-the-reality-of-decentralization-c77c19eccdb9
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
so, as i see about 10 days left till ico ends and raised something about 2 millions. good thing that soft cap reached, i hope that till the end there will be more investors, cause more money means faster development and bigger team with marketing. as i understand there already available pre order of smartwatches?
i don't think smartwatchs are available for pre-order, i could not find any link or page on the website for pre-ordering. does anyone knows what would be price of watches?
I got answered by their support that's what they sent:"Hi! You can preorder it on Sidera.io. Tap on “discover all the features” under the SmartBit image and you will be able to find a pre-order button"

is there are some review of that things? it would be interesting to watch how they work and compare them to apple watch or some other smart watches, cause apple costs a lot now, especially if you live outside the usa. and also for few days i see collected more than a half mil, thats good already about 2.5millions raised  Smiley
I think the presentation what OS they would use on that smartwatch should be soon, other things that this is more a cryptocurrency watch as for me personally, but if they already doing preorders on that product should be shown to public maybe in next couple weeks
already getting 2.5M $ already very good for the sidera where they extended ico for 15 days, and less than 4 days they will complete token sale, the bounty has also been calculated by the team and waiting for the distribution to be done, hopefully they get list into a good exchanger
I will be waiting sidera avaliable on market cause I believe this token will be dump so hard.
This token is not cheap and than token sell just $2,5 M , so thats easy to make dump on market after list.

Now it is difficult to find such a project, the tokens of which would not lose value after the listing. Therefore, many do not invest now in ICO.

better wait for token release and after that talking about its price, i understand that we saw that situation all the time for the last half year, but lets not be pessimistic before exchange, hope that all could be ok or not so bad at least  Smiley

I agree, let's wait for the listing and see the exchange for exchanges. Perhaps the market will then already be in the best condition, and our opinion will not be pessimistic.

Good hope for this project because almost all types of projects have failed with Bitcoin prices being unstable and experiencing a very bad decline.
so, as i see about 10 days left till ico ends and raised something about 2 millions. good thing that soft cap reached, i hope that till the end there will be more investors, cause more money means faster development and bigger team with marketing. as i understand there already available pre order of smartwatches?
i don't think smartwatchs are available for pre-order, i could not find any link or page on the website for pre-ordering. does anyone knows what would be price of watches?
I got answered by their support that's what they sent:"Hi! You can preorder it on Sidera.io. Tap on “discover all the features” under the SmartBit image and you will be able to find a pre-order button"

is there are some review of that things? it would be interesting to watch how they work and compare them to apple watch or some other smart watches, cause apple costs a lot now, especially if you live outside the usa. and also for few days i see collected more than a half mil, thats good already about 2.5millions raised  Smiley
I think the presentation what OS they would use on that smartwatch should be soon, other things that this is more a cryptocurrency watch as for me personally, but if they already doing preorders on that product should be shown to public maybe in next couple weeks
already getting 2.5M $ already very good for the sidera where they extended ico for 15 days, and less than 4 days they will complete token sale, the bounty has also been calculated by the team and waiting for the distribution to be done, hopefully they get list into a good exchanger
I will be waiting sidera avaliable on market cause I believe this token will be dump so hard.
This token is not cheap and than token sell just $2,5 M , so thats easy to make dump on market after list.

Now it is difficult to find such a project, the tokens of which would not lose value after the listing. Therefore, many do not invest now in ICO.

better wait for token release and after that talking about its price, i understand that we saw that situation all the time for the last half year, but lets not be pessimistic before exchange, hope that all could be ok or not so bad at least  Smiley

I agree, let's wait for the listing and see the exchange for exchanges. Perhaps the market will then already be in the best condition, and our opinion will not be pessimistic.

Activity: 644
Merit: 262
1xBit is Asia gambling site

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Activity: 644
Merit: 262
1xBit is Asia gambling site
This smartcontract SIDERA ?

0xF470fb17508ca92447764E276FB18b74d6E0A20B

and this creator smartcontract SIDERA ?

0x1e1fEdbeB8CE004a03569A3FF03A1317a6515Cf1

Why wallet creator smartcontract sidera make many contract creation ?
Can you explain about this ?

Pages:
Jump to: