Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 2. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
By the way, how soon will wallets for mobile devices appear? especially for androind
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
Stoxum has been listed on IcoGuide. Find out more here https://icoguide.com/en/ico/stoxum
copper member
Stoxum community manager
oh, also for a long time a wanted to ask is STM mineable or not?
lol. you got pretty bad observations skills. This noticed in the whitepaper

its NOT mineable

thank you for drawing attention to this again  Cool people still dont like reading whitepapers
Activity: 10

its NOT mineable
Activity: 12
copper member
Stoxum community manager
How will the price of the token grow in the first year in your opinion?

admin in the telegram spoke about the price of 2-10 dollars in the first year. Would be nice, huh Shocked

Yes, this is true. We made lots of things to prevent price drop at the start of trading

Oh, yeah. Is this the main reason for decline airdrop campaign?
Yes, we want to protect our investors and that was a simple decision

admin in the telegram spoke about the price of 2-10 dollars in the first year. Would be nice, huh Shocked

Yes, this is true. We made lots of things to prevent price drop at the start of trading

Oh, yeah. Is this the main reason for decline airdrop campaign?
copper member
Stoxum community manager

copper member
Stoxum community manager
Your project looks amazing and also your coin looks to have a bright future as well. I am really excited about your offerings, extra 15% on pre-sale which is going to start real soon. I have a suggestion for you, Kindly list your coin on ICO Guide  https://www.icoguide.com just to boost your ratings and market presence as ICO Guide is till now the best ICO rating website I've come across. ICO Guide has actually helped me a lot in my ICO research and Investing in Cryptocurrency.

Hi. Thx for the good news. we will discuss such opportunity. thx for the offer
Activity: 154
Your project looks amazing and also your coin looks to have a bright future as well. I am really excited about your offerings, extra 15% on pre-sale which is going to start real soon. I have a suggestion for you, Kindly list your coin on ICO Guide  https://www.icoguide.com just to boost your ratings and market presence as ICO Guide is till now the best ICO rating website I've come across. ICO Guide has actually helped me a lot in my ICO research and Investing in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 42
With which business are you starting to work?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Very Good project

Tnx for your support! Tomorrow we will finally announce prices for Stoxum Whitelabel!

We have rethought the price formation a little - details will be on our blog on Medium.
Activity: 106
Activity: 224
I see this thread is very explain about the idea and information about the sale of coins from this project, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, hopefully the sale of coins run smoothly and reach the target

the team in this project will definitely do the best for this project so that later sales will be able to achieve the results that have been targeted.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
I see this thread is very explain about the idea and information about the sale of coins from this project, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, hopefully the sale of coins run smoothly and reach the target

Yes, we hope so too. We have all the advantages to build an excellent service
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: