Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 6. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Many exchanges contain a limit on the amount of currency that can be withdrawn per day. Do you plan to set transaction rates on the Stoxum platform?
Commission for transaction will be 0.2%. But the Stoxum team does not plan to make any restrictions on currency withdrawal
If I want to increase my income, how can I do this thanks to Stoxum?
You can read the instruction of the bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-stoxum-rises-in-value-every-10-minutes-750k-stm-150k-3489681 and choose campaigns to increase your income.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
If I have not written to the white list, is it possible to see the prototype of the platform before August?
Activity: 252
Many exchanges contain a limit on the amount of currency that can be withdrawn per day. Do you plan to set transaction rates on the Stoxum platform?
Commission for transaction will be 0.2%. But the Stoxum team does not plan to make any restrictions on currency withdrawal
If I want to increase my income, how can I do this thanks to Stoxum?
Activity: 238
Your whitelabel decisions make the stoxum exchange very attractive. Could you say the approximate prices for the service?
In order to answer this question, we need to imagine how many tokens remain in the system. At this stage, it is not even possible to roughly name what percentage of tokens should be available to gain access to whitelabel solutions
What about the dividends. Will I receive it as STM or currency?
Dividends will distributed like STM tokens once every 10 minutes. Before sending dividends, the system aggregates revenues in different currencies and purchases the tokens sold on the platform to be sent as dividends.
copper member
Activity: 112
Your whitelabel decisions make the stoxum exchange very attractive. Could you say the approximate prices for the service?
In order to answer this question, we need to imagine how many tokens remain in the system. At this stage, it is not even possible to roughly name what percentage of tokens should be available to gain access to whitelabel solutions
What about the dividends. Will I receive it as STM or currency?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
many projects have the same concept with this project, but I'm sure every project has its own advantages that do not exist in other projects.
and I hope with the excellence that exists within the project is able to attract the attention of many investors.
you were right, and hopefully this project can run smoothly until the desired success can be achieved.
Although same, but it is according to exchage project I am definitely all believers with this project because it is very promising and this is a real project.
Yes you are indeed correct, but let's see how the development of this project.
Hopefully the hard work being done all teams will give you incredible results.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
many projects have the same concept with this project, but I'm sure every project has its own advantages that do not exist in other projects.
and I hope with the excellence that exists within the project is able to attract the attention of many investors.
you were right, and hopefully this project can run smoothly until the desired success can be achieved.
Although same, but it is according to exchage project I am definitely all believers with this project because it is very promising and this is a real project.
Activity: 221
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Activity: 238
It's interesting that you do not use user verification, although it allows you to make access to the exchange more secure.
users can connect two-factor identification to secure their data. As for verification – whitelabel owners can add KYC in their exchanges
It's interesting that you do not use user verification, although it allows you to make access to the exchange more secure.
Will be interesting to know what methods to promote Stoxum ICO do you use?
Meanwhile, the team uses Google advertising for promotion. In the coming days there will be advertising on coinzilla, cointraffic, press releases on thematic portals, a video clip, cointelegraph is preparing promotional materials, but this will take some time.
How do you plan to operate tokens without a smart contract? You need to somehow distribute tokens after their purchase
In the personal account, each user has a wallet for each of the five accepted currencies, so that the accrual of the STM token will occur almost instantly in the private account. So Stoxum team does not need to use smart contracts on the etherium, since Ripple was chosen for the STM tokens.
copper member
Activity: 112
Activity: 63
Will be interesting to know what methods to promote Stoxum ICO do you use?
Meanwhile, the team uses Google advertising for promotion. In the coming days there will be advertising on coinzilla, cointraffic, press releases on thematic portals, a video clip, cointelegraph is preparing promotional materials, but this will take some time.
How do you plan to operate tokens without a smart contract? You need to somehow distribute tokens after their purchase
Activity: 210
Hi, If I interesting in the writting article, what I should to know about the evaluation of articles? what features will bring more tokens?
You will get more stakes for
1. Personal opinion about service (more like review)
2. Place article on popular website (option for webmasters)
3. Views, comments, viral
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I faculty symbolising positively backside any process in your plan, nevertheless 200Mil ration bearer currencies is way too lot symbolising alter.
Activity: 49
Hi, If I interesting in the writting article, what I should to know about the evaluation of articles? what features will bring more tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: