Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 5. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hi there. What about the prototype? When will users be able to see it? I can not wait to evaluate your developments!
In June investors will be able to try the alpha version of the Stoxum platform. As to the final part of it, it will be published after the sale, August 20
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Is there any chance that when the Stoxum platform is launched, will you accept the visa card transaction?
The Stoxum team does not plan to work with fiat. since the use of fiat money would require the settlement of many legal issues.
Activity: 274
Hi. How do you think, you will manage to realize everything conceived and really bring that appetizing income for dividends to investors, as it is written in the Stoxum concept?
When the soft cup is achived, the platform will be able to produce a minimum turnover of 500 bitcoins per day for 6 months. In addition, a unique liquidity system and marketing potential will help in the implementation of the Stoxum plan.
Activity: 104
Hi there. What about the prototype? When will users be able to see it? I can not wait to evaluate your developments!
Activity: 74
Is there any chance that when the Stoxum platform is launched, will you accept the visa card transaction?
Activity: 238
Hello. How about a big investment? Is there a category of privileged users? If so, what are the advantages of participation?
There is no such category, but when buying more tokens, the investor can get excellent discounts (even up to 50%). About this in detail there is a table on a site. In general, the only privilege that a generous investor can get is the amount of his subsequent dividends. the percentage will be significantly higher than that of ordinary users.
Activity: 95
Hi. How do you think, you will manage to realize everything conceived and really bring that appetizing income for dividends to investors, as it is written in the Stoxum concept?
Hi. Is it worth worrying that the Stoxum exchange can be closed if you do not deal with its legalization?
Certainly not many countries now regulate the issue of the work of the exchange of crypto-currencies. But all investors who plan to launch their exchanges helps to whitelabel, can supplement them with the verification procedure (KYC or AML) and legalize the exchange in the country in which they need.
But what about countries with legislative restrictions? It seems you did not set a limit on user participation from China or the US?
Yes, Stoxum does not restrict to participate in the purchase of tokens for US citizens, but they can own tokens at their own risk. As for China or other countries with severe restrictions, they simply can not access the system.
Activity: 274
Stoxum project is ambitious and impressive. But is it possible to join the platform to users who are new to the issues of blockchain? if I buy a small amount of tokens, do I get dividends?

To calculate how much the user will receive percent of dividends, it is necessary to consider the emission. If the number of tokens is insignificant, then you can not even get 1% of revenue. Therefore, I advise you to use at least participation in the bounty to increase the number of tokens
Activity: 266
Hello. How about a big investment? Is there a category of privileged users? If so, what are the advantages of participation?
Activity: 154
Hi. Is it worth worrying that the Stoxum exchange can be closed if you do not deal with its legalization?
Certainly not many countries now regulate the issue of the work of the exchange of crypto-currencies. But all investors who plan to launch their exchanges helps to whitelabel, can supplement them with the verification procedure (KYC or AML) and legalize the exchange in the country in which they need.
But what about countries with legislative restrictions? It seems you did not set a limit on user participation from China or the US?
Activity: 49
Stoxum project is ambitious and impressive. But is it possible to join the platform to users who are new to the issues of blockchain? if I buy a small amount of tokens, do I get dividends?
Activity: 154
I saw that you have already released wallets to install on your computer. Do you plan to develope mobile applications? Will they be combined with the platform or installed as independent programs?
Of course, as without them. Mobile wallets will be available by the end of 2018. They will support android and ios operating systems, and installed using a file, because the team does not plan to upload wallets to stores, because the Stoxum project has open source code.
Activity: 196
If I have not written to the white list, is it possible to see the prototype of the platform before August?
Announcements to early investors began to arrive after the first stage of pre-sales. As for users who were not included in the white list, it is likely that the team will show some of the developments in the beginning of the summer.
Let's hope that the team members will publish some information about how the developments are progressing to maintain the interest of investors, as they did with their wallets.
Many exchanges contain a limit on the amount of currency that can be withdrawn per day. Do you plan to set transaction rates on the Stoxum platform?
Commission for transaction will be 0.2%. But the Stoxum team does not plan to make any restrictions on currency withdrawal
If I want to increase my income, how can I do this thanks to Stoxum?
You can read the instruction of the bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-stoxum-rises-in-value-every-10-minutes-750k-stm-150k-3489681 and choose campaigns to increase your income.
And how will be given encouragement - the more I did the more I received tokens?
Not certainly in that way. The system of distribution of tokens is interesting. First you earn stakes, and then tokens are distributed between all participants depending on their activity. For the bounty campaign were allocated 750,000 tokens so you can get quite a ggod number of stm.
Activity: 238
I saw that you have already released wallets to install on your computer. Do you plan to develope mobile applications? Will they be combined with the platform or installed as independent programs?
If I have not written to the white list, is it possible to see the prototype of the platform before August?
Announcements to early investors began to arrive after the first stage of pre-sales. As for users who were not included in the white list, it is likely that the team will show some of the developments in the beginning of the summer.
Activity: 252
Many exchanges contain a limit on the amount of currency that can be withdrawn per day. Do you plan to set transaction rates on the Stoxum platform?
Commission for transaction will be 0.2%. But the Stoxum team does not plan to make any restrictions on currency withdrawal
If I want to increase my income, how can I do this thanks to Stoxum?
You can read the instruction of the bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-stoxum-rises-in-value-every-10-minutes-750k-stm-150k-3489681 and choose campaigns to increase your income.
And how will be given encouragement - the more I did the more I received tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: