Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 10. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Any One could connect to pool Huh?
Yes, every users can buy tokens and even activate a white label if he will have many tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
If I want to withdraw funds from the stoxum exchanger, it will be the transfer of tokens or crypto currency?
In STM tokens. only so dev can keep their token in the active phase so that it is in demand.
Activity: 36
Any One could connect to pool Huh?
Activity: 154
I saw you released the update of wallets. Should I download new archive if I check the first version during beta-test?

Hi, its better to download new wallet everytime we release an update. you can delete the wallet and install a new one - the data will not be lost, they are stored on the device
Thanks, I'll do it. New interface is comfortable. I'm glad to see how you develope this project.
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
I saw you released the update of wallets. Should I download new archive if I check the first version during beta-test?

Hi, its better to download new wallet everytime we release an update. you can delete the wallet and install a new one - the data will not be lost, they are stored on the device
copper member
Stoxum community manager
this project is attractive. Can I use fiat money to pay for tokens when platform will work?

Hello. sorry, but we dont plan to support fiat currencies, dut to many legal problems
Activity: 154
Activity: 22
this project is attractive. Can I use fiat money to pay for tokens when platform will work?
Do I need to write a wallet number to participate in the stoxum bounty program?
No, you specify your referral link. You can find it in the personal account on the Stoxum website

I have one more question. If I would like to write an article about Stoxum, can I do it for different sources. Will I get points for just one registration or every time when I write a new article I will be credited with points?
You can create unlimited number of articles
Activity: 49
If I want to withdraw funds from the stoxum exchanger, it will be the transfer of tokens or crypto currency?
copper member
Activity: 69
No, you specify your referral link. You can find it in the personal account on the Stoxum website

I have one more question. If I would like to write an article about Stoxum, can I do it for different sources. Will I get points for just one registration or every time when I write a new article I will be credited with points?
To make settings for the parameters of your own exchange (when white label will be available), user need to upload database or can make edits online?

I suppose that you will need to download files only if you are going to redesign and change code. But common settings can be configured through the Stoxum platform.
All is true. This is one of the reasons why the Stoxum is ideal platform for ordinary users and developers. Even if the user does not have global programming knowledge, the whitelabel solution will allow him to change the basic design and use the ready-made settings.
To make settings for the parameters of your own exchange (when white label will be available), user need to upload database or can make edits online?

I suppose that you will need to download files only if you are going to redesign and change code. But common settings can be configured through the Stoxum platform.
Activity: 49
Hello. Yeah, I did it! I registered on bounty first time. I hope I can get some Stoxum tokens because this project looks so good and I'm happy to open blockchain world with you.
copper member
Activity: 69
Hello. I'm interested in the question, if my investments in the project are small, will I still be able to receive dividends? Just this is my first investment experience, and I want to understand how it works.
The Stoxum did not set a minimum amount of tokens, so all users can participate. This is another benefit of their offer.
Activity: 80
Hello. I'm interested in the question, if my investments in the project are small, will I still be able to receive dividends? Just this is my first investment experience, and I want to understand how it works.
Activity: 238
Hi. Are you going to patent your platform? Because if you make it with completely open sourse code, other developers will be able to copy your idea to cerate such profitable exchange.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
When you showed a preview of the platform, it looks impressive. So many functions are embedded in the Stoxum system. I will be happy to wait for further developments.
Thx for the great feedback. We also expect the completion of work, in order to comfortably trade
Pages:
Jump to: