Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 8. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In one article I saw information that the Stoxum will have premium accounts. Is it so? What are the opportunities for such investors?
Activity: 210
Will user need to pay tokens when voting for the addition of new coins? What is the size of the commission?
Voting will be paid, but the commission will be insignificant, therefore it will not bring to the user any losses
How to calculate, what are the approximate earnings of the Stoxum exchange?
The dividend concept in this matter will serve as a catalyst for social marketing among the holders of the token, which at the same time will allow Stoxum to reach a daily turnover of $1 million in three months.
it's so interesting system. I do not remember that the developers themselves participated in the purchase of tokens. it is not clear just why the document says that the tokens are not shares if they still give dividends
In fact, the stm token is not a share, because the user does not receive a right to manage the platform. And the dividend system works directly within the system
Activity: 84
You have great project. I did not see that someone offers such good comditions for partnership as Stoxum. I like to be member of your project.
Activity: 252
Will user need to pay tokens when voting for the addition of new coins? What is the size of the commission?
Voting will be paid, but the commission will be insignificant, therefore it will not bring to the user any losses
The dividend concept in this matter will serve as a catalyst for social marketing among the holders of the token, which at the same time will allow Stoxum to reach a daily turnover of $1 million in three months.
it's so interesting system. I do not remember that the developers themselves participated in the purchase of tokens. it is not clear just why the document says that the tokens are not shares if they still give dividends
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
If dividends are accrued every ten minutes, and users do not buy so often, how will they cope with a drop in interest in the token?
Every 10 minutes the trading bot will place a counter order to buy STM tokens, increasing the price until there are buyers. This will avoid the fall in value
Activity: 274
Activity: 154
Hi. Can you ask me if the sale is open now? I see the blocked window in the account
The sale will begin May 25. Now you can not purchase or transfer the tokens.
copper member
Activity: 69
Hi. Can you ask me if the sale is open now? I see the blocked window in the account
Activity: 94
If dividends are accrued every ten minutes, and users do not buy so often, how will they cope with a drop in interest in the token?
Activity: 308
How long will it take to wait before the STM token is added to the exchanges? I understand, it depends more on the exchangers themselves, but do you have any assumptions?
In the team's plans to place a token on the exchange a few days after the end of sales
And how does the team think to receive funds to support the platform? if they spend almost all the funds they will collect during sales for marketing and payroll. then where then to take money for further work?
Ehe team buys tokens on a par with other investors. Other sources of income are commissions from transactions, funds received from payment for the launch of white label solutions, other paid services.
Activity: 154
How long will it take to wait before the STM token is added to the exchanges? I understand, it depends more on the exchangers themselves, but do you have any assumptions?
In the team's plans to place a token on the exchange a few days after the end of sales
And how does the team think to receive funds to support the platform? if they spend almost all the funds they will collect during sales for marketing and payroll. then where then to take money for further work?
Activity: 238
Activity: 210
How long will you earn points for the bounty campaign? when will I be able to see the tokens already?
Points will be awarded until the end of sales, that is, until August 20. Then the team will calculate the number of participants and their contributions to the system and distribute the tokens
Activity: 274
Hi, will you create a linus wallet? or you plan to develope only mobile version of wallet?
The Stoxum team not only has already developed a Linux wallet, but also for Windows and other systems such as MacOS, Debian and RedHat. All links are collected here https://medium.com/@Stoxum/blockchain-is-ready-new-wallets-d8f518d67934
How long will you earn points for the bounty campaign? when will I be able to see the tokens already?
Activity: 151
Hi, will you create a linus wallet? or you plan to develope only mobile version of wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: