Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 7. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Will be interesting to know what methods to promote Stoxum ICO do you use?
Meanwhile, the team uses Google advertising for promotion. In the coming days there will be advertising on coinzilla, cointraffic, press releases on thematic portals, a video clip, cointelegraph is preparing promotional materials, but this will take some time.
Activity: 63
Will be interesting to know what methods to promote Stoxum ICO do you use?
Activity: 248
Hey. Do you have a Russian chat? or all questions need to be asked in general, English-speaking?
Bitcoin Forum > Local > Pyccкий (Russian) > Aльтepнaтивныe кpиптoвaлюты (Moderators: LZ, xandry, Xal0lex) > [ANN][PRE-SALE] Stoxum - Whitelabel кpиптoбиpжи для бизнeca + дивидeнды    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3318788.0
wow. thanks!
Activity: 6
Hey. Do you have a Russian chat? or all questions need to be asked in general, English-speaking?
Bitcoin Forum > Local > Pyccкий (Russian) > Aльтepнaтивныe кpиптoвaлюты (Moderators: LZ, xandry, Xal0lex) > [ANN][PRE-SALE] Stoxum - Whitelabel кpиптoбиpжи для бизнeca + дивидeнды    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3318788.0
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hello. Stoxum ICO is very intriguing project. However, there's not a clear statement in their whitepaper refarding what will be the approx revenue for token holders? Could you please make that clear?
Now it will not be possible to calculate the revenue, because everything will depend on the final emission. Because unsold tokens will be destroyed, and so before the end of sales it's too early to say even about the interest rate of each user.
Activity: 210
Hi.Tell me, if my friends register for a referral link, will they also receive some kind of bonus?
I know for sure that the investor gets 20 to 50% of the bonuses from the number of tokens that users who register using the referral link buy. But I can not say how much profit these users receive.
Activity: 274
there is the link to the general telegram chat om the stoxum site. Apparently separate for the Russian community was not created.
Activity: 248
Activity: 210
In one article I saw information that the Stoxum will have premium accounts. Is it so? What are the opportunities for such investors?
I think you have read about the white list investors who participated in closed pre sale. They had the biggest bonus 30% so these people will be able to test platform first and also try a white label if they need it.
Is there already a demonstration date for the Stoxum platform? I certainly saw design pictures, but it would be interesting to see the very implementation of the system's functionality
if I remember correctly, the developers promised to show almost ready platform already in the beginning of summer. The exact date will be announced later. It is necessary to follow the news in the telegram chat https://t.me/stoxum.
Activity: 108
Hello. Stoxum ICO is very intriguing project. However, there's not a clear statement in their whitepaper refarding what will be the approx revenue for token holders? Could you please make that clear?
Activity: 294
Hi.Tell me, if my friends register for a referral link, will they also receive some kind of bonus?
That is a pretty neat idea. Can you demonstrate how STOXUM will functional?
Watch the concept of Stoxum project in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbKAPc2nYY
I did not get too far into the terminology. The partner is the one who uses the whitelabel solutions or who simply participates in the referral system?
Stoxum is talking about the owners of whitelabel solutions. Since they work with the own exchanges, and all decisions are combined by a common pool of liquidity.
Can the Americans participate in the Stoxum ICO program?
Hello. Technically participation in the purchase of the Stoxum token is not restricted, because the team does not require registration through KYC. But due to internal restrictions on the exchange of crypto-currencies in the US, the user may have problems. So if you buy the tokens you are acting at your own risk.
Activity: 112
Can the Americans participate in the Stoxum ICO program?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I determine this is draggy plot approximation is further further arousal on the other hand party launching is not superficial exceptional. You should demonstrate a pro action up the close of this plot and acknowledge this hidden instead of fun pics.
Activity: 94
Watch the concept of Stoxum project in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbKAPc2nYY
I did not get too far into the terminology. The partner is the one who uses the whitelabel solutions or who simply participates in the referral system?
Activity: 196
In one article I saw information that the Stoxum will have premium accounts. Is it so? What are the opportunities for such investors?
I think you have read about the white list investors who participated in closed pre sale. They had the biggest bonus 30% so these people will be able to test platform first and also try a white label if they need it.
Is there already a demonstration date for the Stoxum platform? I certainly saw design pictures, but it would be interesting to see the very implementation of the system's functionality
Activity: 238
Activity: 94
Pages:
Jump to: