Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 36. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 0
Do I need to go through the KYC for tokens purchase?
I know that for ICO Sale Stoxum does not use KYC, but it will necessary for white label. 
copper member
Activity: 97
This ICO makes a good impression. What is the minimum amount for participation? And the price of token?
Hi. The token price is fixed for BTC = 0.00002 BTC. There is no minimum amount to invest
But I heard that I can use other currency not BTC. So, what is the equivalent in dollars?
It is equivalent of 0.20 USD for 1 STM.
How exactly this project will work? I mean how will it interact with blockchain? All transactions will be onchain?
Activity: 154
Do I need to go through the KYC for tokens purchase?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
This ICO makes a good impression. What is the minimum amount for participation? And the price of token?
Hi. The token price is fixed for BTC = 0.00002 BTC. There is no minimum amount to invest
But I heard that I can use other currency not BTC. So, what is the equivalent in dollars?
It is equivalent of 0.20 USD for 1 STM.
copper member
Activity: 210
White label will have open source code for editing. will it be on github or the access to the code will be possible only if paid for the purchase of the white label solution?

The core master-node will be available only for users, who hold a large amount of STM. The rest code will be open-source and editable
Understood. And if the customized versions of the platform (white label) will have the source code that is similar to your main platform, will the code validation be done so that the correction does not lead to hacking of the main system?
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
White label will have open source code for editing. will it be on github or the access to the code will be possible only if paid for the purchase of the white label solution?

The core master-node will be available only for users, who hold a large amount of STM. The rest code will be open-source and editable
Activity: 210
Activity: 294
Hi admin. Will using blockchain lead to an increase in transaction costs?
Hi. Im not sure if i clearly understand your question. Transaction fee is fixed (0.00001 STM)
Yes, you understood right. I mean when the position of the token is strengthened, will it lead to an increase in transaction fees. now I know that the fee is fixed. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 112
Team, how many tokens have you already raised? what is your minimum amount? how long will it be achieved?

Hi. Tokens sold: 3,312,821 STM. There is no minimum amount to invest. You cant participate in closed presale now, which ends within 40 hours.
Thanks. Did you include the referral link in personal user page? Or it is available only for bounty participants?
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hi. Im not sure if i clearly understand your question. Transaction fee is fixed (0.00001 STM)
Activity: 294
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Team, how many tokens have you already raised? what is your minimum amount? how long will it be achieved?

Hi. Tokens sold: 3,312,821 STM. There is no minimum amount to invest. You cant participate in closed presale now, which ends within 40 hours.
copper member
Stoxum community manager
copper member
copper member
Activity: 112
Activity: 196
Bounty campaign for 750,000 STM started! Join now Bounty

Oh, cool! We really need the Bounty. Thanks!
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Bounty campaign for 750,000 STM started! Join now Bounty
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Do you plan use KYC system for your exhanges?
If you mean White label, then each platform will have built-in AML / KYC functionality, which is required to collect data about your users, which is a prerequisite for obtaining a license to conduct trading operations
Activity: 196
Do you plan use KYC system for your exhanges?
Pages:
Jump to: