Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 37. (Read 4659 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Does anyone know if the Stoxum has advisors?
Yes, team added advisors on the website https://stoxum.org/
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Does anyone know if the Stoxum has advisors?
Activity: 308
Who can becoma a partner of Stoxum? Is it necessary to fulfill any conditions?
I think, when ICO starts developers will announce more about partnership
Why Stoxum white label solution will be more usage for traders than offers of competitors?
This solution offers a finished product that does not require additional investment to create infrastructure, conduct research or technical work. Stoxum White Label “from box” offers an opportunity to implement its own exchange, which has the necessary set of tools, technical and liquid basis in order to deploy projects quickly under its own brand.
Do I need special knowledge to start using white label?
Not necessary. Stoxum team focused on an easy interface and clients can customize the design of the exchange and its structure, based on the needs. It is not necessary to hire a lot of developers.

If you work one then that technical knowledge will be helpful, so that you can configure the source code if necessary
whether it will be necessary to work only with those currencies that already exist on the site or if user order whitelabel he can choose others crypto?
As I know from this article https://medium.com/@Stoxum/stoxum-sunday-update-about-whitelabel-baac157f338a, open source masternode will not only allow you to add new cryptocurrencies, but also add fiat by your developers
Thanks guys!
Why Stoxum white label solution will be more usage for traders than offers of competitors?
This solution offers a finished product that does not require additional investment to create infrastructure, conduct research or technical work. Stoxum White Label “from box” offers an opportunity to implement its own exchange, which has the necessary set of tools, technical and liquid basis in order to deploy projects quickly under its own brand.
Not necessary. Stoxum team focused on an easy interface and clients can customize the design of the exchange and its structure, based on the needs. It is not necessary to hire a lot of developers.

If you work one then that technical knowledge will be helpful, so that you can configure the source code if necessary
whether it will be necessary to work only with those currencies that already exist on the site or if user order whitelabel he can choose others crypto?
As I know from this article https://medium.com/@Stoxum/stoxum-sunday-update-about-whitelabel-baac157f338a, open source masternode will not only allow you to add new cryptocurrencies, but also add fiat by your developers

Activity: 274

Activity: 238
where is this exchange based again? so many exchanges now that you will think that most of them are just for easy money.
The Whitelabel product can be run on its own domain and visually customized for its own needs.
Activity: 248
I am absolutely sure that STM coin has a great potential and I am going to keep it as a long-term investment.
Who can becoma a partner of Stoxum? Is it necessary to fulfill any conditions?
Registration for the ICO is very easy, so it seems to me that hacking the user's wallet will not be difficult
Although the platform fully encrypts all data on its side, Stoxum recommends investors to protect yourself from hacking and user-side by connecting two-factor authentication through popular applications.
Activity: 210
Do consumers risk when buying STM token?
Buyers of STM Tokens should carefully consider and evaluate all possible risks and uncertainties associated with the cryptocurrencies. The Risk Statement details some potential risks that you should consider. We recommend that you seek out independent competent financial advice before engaging in any sort of endeavor.
Activity: 154
Registration for the ICO is very easy, so it seems to me that hacking the user's wallet will not be difficult
Could you put me on track. why should focus on Stoxum project, and not on other similar exchanges. this is not the first exchange that I see omn the forum
Definitely, it is not first exchange here but the Stoxum has the features that make its more profitable for investors:
- Access to the full financial reporting of the project online
- The ability to influence voting for adding new tokens to the site
- The possibility of creating White Label solution, having on its account a sufficient security stock of tokens
- The possibility to take part in the moderation of content and chat rooms on the portal
- Further increase your income with a multi-level partner program
- Receive bonuses and privileges, related to the amount of commission for trading and the withdrawal of currency
Activity: 238
Do consumers risk when buying STM token?
Could you put me on track. why should focus on Stoxum project, and not on other similar exchanges. this is not the first exchange that I see omn the forum
Pages:
Jump to: