Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 34. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
How can you trust a project in which the team does not disclose their identity? You definitely will not collect a hardcap in such conditions

agree
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
How can you trust a project in which the team does not disclose their identity? You definitely will not collect a hardcap in such conditions
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
I read that there will be a mobile application, but how do you plan to enter the App Store, if there is no crypto-exchange place there?
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
How much do you need for maintaining the project in live mode? Interested only in the expances for tech equipment, payments for hosting etc.Just wanna figure out how expensive project will be when it starts fully operate and try to figure out how much revenue do you need to generate for be profitable project

Technical equipment, servers, scaling, software for countering ddos attacks, salaries - around 80k per month. Monthly budget for marketing is hard to calculate - the more, the better, but the ideal volume for a rapid growth is 100k per month ~~ 10k new users/per month

2m$ Softcap is enough for 10 months of work, during this time we can go into profit
copper member
Stoxum community manager
What are the most perspective countries for Stoxum project?
African, Arabian and South America countries are most perspective right now
Activity: 204
How much do you need for maintaining the project in live mode? Interested only in the expances for tech equipment, payments for hosting etc.Just wanna figure out how expensive project will be when it starts fully operate and try to figure out how much revenue do you need to generate for be profitable project
Activity: 266
What are the most perspective countries for Stoxum project?
Activity: 274
It is a good and usefull for people program. It is good that they have a demo version of the products. Investors can check the demo.

Yes, we will release demo version during the 1st public pre-sale
Wow, it's news even for me! You posted on the site that beta-version will be shown only after August 20. If you plan do it earlier, it's cool!
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Looks interesting! I think this will be one of the most promising projects but need to know more a bit. Waiting for more information and if there's a bounty program I would love to help spread the world 

sure, we started our bounty program one day ago - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-stoxum-rises-in-value-every-10-minutes-750k-stm-150k-3489681
Activity: 274
It is a good and usefull for people program. It is good that they have a demo version of the products. Investors can check the demo.
We all have to wait for the end of sales before Stoxum team will present their platform. be patient  
Activity: 47
Looks interesting! I think this will be one of the most promising projects but need to know more a bit. Waiting for more information and if there's a bounty program I would love to help spread the world 
copper member
Stoxum community manager

Yes, we will release demo version during the 1st public pre-sale
Activity: 196
Activity: 210
good project with the concept and features very easy on the run. exchanging cryptocurrency with just a few clicks. Transactions are safe, fast, and certainly the most important. I think the inj project will be a success.
Activity: 252
What is your competitors in blockchain space and real life also? How do you assess the chances of the success of Stoxum project?

in fact, we have a lot of competitors - the exchange is a very competitive environment, nevertheless, we believe that with our concept, where each token holder is interested in promoting the platform, which will lead us to success
yes, I already realized that you are very ambitious guys
copper member
Stoxum community manager
What is your competitors in blockchain space and real life also? How do you assess the chances of the success of Stoxum project?

in fact, we have a lot of competitors - the exchange is a very competitive environment, nevertheless, we believe that with our concept, where each token holder is interested in promoting the platform, which will lead us to success
Activity: 252
copper member
Stoxum community manager
If you consider that you are creating a system that will compete with most existing exchanges, how will you choose which exchangers first of all add your token?

We will send a request to popular exchanges in the middle segment, negotiations will begin in early summer
Activity: 266
If you consider that you are creating a system that will compete with most existing exchanges, how will you choose which exchangers first of all add your token?
Activity: 308
How exactly will advisors be helpful for u?  What kind of things they gonna exactly do for this project??
Advisors will be guiding and helping the Stoxum to be a strong project with the proper execution. They will be advising on increasing the efficiency of the Stoxum. You can see new advisors on the site https://stoxum.org/
Pages:
Jump to: