Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 35. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
How exactly will advisors be helpful for u?  What kind of things they gonna exactly do for this project??
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
How do you plan to protect your date? if the customized versions of the platform will have the source code that is similar to your main platform, will the code validation be done so that the correction does not lead to hacking of the main system

The core master-node with security data will be available only for Whitelabel partners, and will be created for them automatically from scratch with customized settings
Activity: 238
How do you plan to protect your date? if the customized versions of the platform will have the source code that is similar to your main platform, will the code validation be done so that the correction does not lead to hacking of the main system
copper member
Stoxum community manager
Hello,

We have added Stoxum ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/stoxum).

If you have any question about Stoxum ICO profile, feel free to contact us.

great news, thx!
Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added Stoxum ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/stoxum).

If you have any question about Stoxum ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
copper member
Activity: 112
You wrote in the white paper that you made similar projects before you started this ICO. So maybe you can present these projects? Or it is a secret info  Grin
I think this is as much a mystery as the personality of the developers. although it would be interesting to see their realized projects
Activity: 248
You wrote in the white paper that you made similar projects before you started this ICO. So maybe you can present these projects? Or it is a secret info  Grin
I don't see the registration form on the site. Maybe I'm looking for in wrong place, can you send it me?
Hello. Its in the top right corner "log in"
Oh, yes, I see. And Is it normal that there is blurred block?
Since May 10 you can buy tokens. Now this function is available only for white list participants
Activity: 196
I don't see the registration form on the site. Maybe I'm looking for in wrong place, can you send it me?
Oh, yes, I see. And Is it normal that there is blurred block?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Try button Buy STM Tokens. It works too
copper member
Stoxum community manager
guys, do you know who can tested the alpha version of Stoxum exchange? I saw the information that it will be presented in August 20.
I think if they indicated it publicly all participant will be able to check Stoxum alpha version.
Certainly. And whitelist members can try it even earlier.
guys, do you know who can tested the alpha version of Stoxum exchange? I saw the information that it will be presented in August 20.
I think if they indicated it publicly all participant will be able to check Stoxum alpha version.
Activity: 210
Will you distribute STM after payment or I should wait the end of ico sale?
You will receive you stm tokens within 10-30 min after your transaction
Activity: 154
Will you distribute STM after payment or I should wait the end of ico sale?
What should user do to begin using whitelabel?
you need to have a good stock of STM tokens on one of the walets, then you can easily order whitelabel service
This ICO makes a good impression. What is the minimum amount for participation? And the price of token?
Hi. The token price is fixed for BTC = 0.00002 BTC. There is no minimum amount to invest
But I heard that I can use other currency not BTC. So, what is the equivalent in dollars?
It is equivalent of 0.20 USD for 1 STM.
How exactly this project will work? I mean how will it interact with blockchain? All transactions will be onchain?
Surely. Blockchain is fully integrated into the project.
What should user do to begin using whitelabel?
Pages:
Jump to: