Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 32. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Can I see your code on Github?
copper member
Activity: 112
I see that project interesting but still feel really unconcern about risks, hard to believe it would be so easy. What about realistic perspectives? It seems Bitcoin is going down?
Each project has risks.  You should evaluate all possible risks and uncertainties associated with the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 248
Tell me plz what social networks are more important for bounty thread?
if you focus on the size of payments, it turns out that more promising areas for bounty are telegram, fb, reddit and referral program
Should I use a logo or banner when make a post for bounty?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
if you focus on the size of payments, it turns out that more promising areas for bounty are telegram, fb, reddit and referral program
Activity: 210
Very like the idea behind this project BUT it seems this project could be done without any blockchain or decentralization thats why the question arises - whats the need of that here?
Using Blockchain technology can avoid double sales and all types of fraud in sales.
do you think that if you allow users to choose which currencies will be added to the exchange, this will not lead to the appearance of an unreliable currency?
Which coin to add will be decided by mass voting. to take part in it can only owners of tokens bought at the time of ICO sale, and users who joined later, but have a certain number of tokens. At the same time, you can see the origin of each of the voices. Such an approach will help to avoid cheating.
Activity: 74
I see that project interesting but still feel really unconcern about risks, hard to believe it would be so easy. What about realistic perspectives? It seems Bitcoin is going down?
Activity: 248
Activity: 252
Very like the idea behind this project BUT it seems this project could be done without any blockchain or decentralization thats why the question arises - whats the need of that here?
Using Blockchain technology can avoid double sales and all types of fraud in sales.
do you think that if you allow users to choose which currencies will be added to the exchange, this will not lead to the appearance of an unreliable currency?
Activity: 238
it seems to me that it would be possible to describe your project in more detail. Stoxum lacks transparency
Stoxum token holder has exclusive rights to access all financial statistics of the platform. financial indicators will be fully disclosed in order to avoid suspicions or misunderstandings in the system of dividend calculation.
when the distribution of tokens of the bounty? immediately after the ICO ends - August 11 or later?
no, within 10-30 minutes after payment
Seems like a interesting project to me, I’d love to know if I’m going to become a partner my personal information will be secured?
All users’ information is secure and exposes to terminal encryption which will make it impossible for the user to associate with any financial transactions or purses in the event of a database theft.
it seems to me that it would be possible to describe your project in more detail. Stoxum lacks transparency
Activity: 12
when the distribution of tokens of the bounty? immediately after the ICO ends - August 11 or later?
Activity: 74
Seems like a interesting project to me, I’d love to know if I’m going to become a partner my personal information will be secured?
Hello. What about free tokens? Can I earn a little bit?
Yes, Stoxum recently opened Bouty Campaign. Read the rule and earn more tokens https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-stoxum-rises-in-value-every-10-minutes-750k-stm-150k-3489681
How long will the campaign last?
until the end of the ico sale. August 10 is the last day
Activity: 95
Hello. What about free tokens? Can I earn a little bit?
Yes, Stoxum recently opened Bouty Campaign. Read the rule and earn more tokens https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-stoxum-rises-in-value-every-10-minutes-750k-stm-150k-3489681
How long will the campaign last?
Dev, in what ways do you want to advertise your exchange?
each owner of the token receives dividends almost in real time, that is why everyone will be interested in promoting and developing the service and they will share of word-of-mouth. It helps to cut advertising costs. More about marketing model see in WP.
Activity: 294
Guys, i'm a new member here, so tell me why Stoxum is profitable for investors?
100% dividents
transparency
free trading bots
security and speed
Such conditions are rarely seen on other exchanges
See all features in WP https://stoxum.org/whitepaper/stoxum-en.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: