Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 38. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Will there be any bonus for people investing a lot?
I know that when pre sale will start investors can get 25% bonus until May 20. But more interesting opportunity to get profit from dividents
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Stoxum offers a unique opportunity to open its own exchange cryptocurrency in just a few clicks, both for companies as well as for private businessmen, i have not yet seen such a generous offer on the market. Another great advantage is that the holders of STM tokens receive 100% of the platform real time revenue, which is an excellent condition for the users of the Stoxum project.
Activity: 154
How many currencies will be initially available on the Stoxum exchange?
5 currencies. There is the same ones that you can use for contribution: BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP.
Good. Does Stoxum have airdrop? How does the team plan to involve users in the ICO project?
I know that Stoxum wont release the airdrop but bounty will available soon
Well, send me spreadsheet please
Activity: 266
Will there be any bonus for people investing a lot?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Will it be possible to use your service on a phone? Or it is only for tablets?
Yes, Stoxum will create mobile app but users can try it at the end of the year
Activity: 204
Will it be possible to use your service on a phone? Or it is only for tablets?
Activity: 274
5 currencies. There is the same ones that you can use for contribution: BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP.
Good. Does Stoxum have airdrop? How does the team plan to involve users in the ICO project?
I know that Stoxum wont release the airdrop but bounty will available soon
Activity: 308
Activity: 294
Will using blockchain lead to an increase in transaction costs?
copper member
Activity: 112
As far as I can see, the interface is no different from other exchanges - what's the advantage?

If we talk about the UI, then you need to understand that the big players here dictate the rules, creating a popular UX. There is no point in redoing something that works so well. During the life of the platform, of course there will be some new solutions that will make the use of the service even easier.

Of course, you can not just change the color of some blocks or add your logo. Having frontend knowledge, you can completely change the design
Hello. Do you mean that your service will have a block where the source code can be changed?
Yes, basic styles like background colors, block colors, logo and etc. could be changed from the Whitelabel admin account. The rest of the code to change could be found in open source, but you need to know frontend (css, sass, js)
White label will have open source code for editing. will it be on github or the access to the code will be possible only if paid for the purchase of the white label solution?
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
In telegram you wrote that would announce the bounty thread today? Do you have new info about it?
We will start a BOUNTY thread on Bitcointalk within 8 hours
Activity: 252
In telegram you wrote that would announce the bounty thread today? Do you have new info about it?
Activity: 210
How the affiliate program works? The investor receives 20-50% bonuses attracting new Exchange users through the affiliate program. Do new traders receive the privileges when registered through the referral link? How much will it be?
Nope, there is no privileges. Simple example: usually, when trader withdraw (for example) TRX to another wallet, the fee is 100 TRX. The user who attracted this trader will receive 20-50% from this fee amount.
understood. thanks for example
copper member
Stoxum community manager
How the affiliate program works? The investor receives 20-50% bonuses attracting new Exchange users through the affiliate program. Do new traders receive the privileges when registered through the referral link? How much will it be?
Nope, there is no privileges. Simple example: usually, when trader withdraw (for example) TRX to another wallet, the fee is 100 TRX. The user who attracted this trader will receive 20-50% from this fee amount.
What commission fees will be on the exchanger? Only commission for withdrawal of funds or for transactions between users, too?
yes, transactions between users too (orders), except for creating coupons
Coupons? For what do you need coupons? I did not see such information in wp
Its a super basic functionality. Coupons are for money transfer between users without any fees.
Did you write about coupon function in your blog or white paper? Maybe I did not notice it before
Not really. thx for the advice - we will publish an article about it

Yes, it will be useful. Because the coupons can be special feature of your project too.
Activity: 210
copper member
Stoxum community manager
What commission fees will be on the exchanger? Only commission for withdrawal of funds or for transactions between users, too?
Its a super basic functionality. Coupons are for money transfer between users without any fees.
Did you write about coupon function in your blog or white paper? Maybe I did not notice it before
Not really. thx for the advice - we will publish an article about it
Pages:
Jump to: