Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GANA — Green and nature association🔥 - page 10. (Read 990 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
If the a serious AI is used, i think that the project’s operation should be supported by serious computing powers. Currently, only research institutes and corporations can afford it. Will GANA create large technical and technological base, too?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Can i get acquainted with some case of one of the options of system’s operation? I’d like to see an example of the whole  operating procedure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Are there any other ways to receive GANA tokens in addition to making a purchase?   
If you provide the data for working with AI, you receive a reward in the form of tokens.   
Activity: 294
Are there any other ways to receive GANA tokens in addition to making a purchase?   
Activity: 378
Does the project have competitors? I heard about similar developments. What differed GANA from the rest of them?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
No doubts, the issue of protection of the data transferred within the framework of GANA will be topical. How are the creators planning to convince the developers which are very careful nowadays that they can trust the system?
Activity: 164
As for me it is such an unforeseen format of blockchain project. You might succeed in. I am with you!
Activity: 238
How fast will the AI process the data? How soon will the developer of an app get the results of the analysis?  Do you have sample calculations?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
To what extent are the legal restrictions that can interfere with the project’s development strong at the moment? This  is related both to cannabinoids and cruptocurrencies.

I guess that question would have to be answered on a country by country basis. So many different legal jurisdictions that come into play for such a project.
Activity: 406
To what extent are the legal restrictions that can interfere with the project’s development strong at the moment? This  is related both to cannabinoids and cruptocurrencies.
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: GANA Technologies Offers 10% Bonus for Joining Cannabis Industry Revolution
https://bitcoingarden.org/gana-technologies-offers-10-bonus-for-joining-cannabis-industry-revolution/

In May, GANA Technologies, introducing how to adopt artificial intelligence technology in the cannabis industry, announced the start of its token public sale. However, there is still a chance to get 10% bonus even during the core sale. The project team offers you the opportunity to get more tokens if you join the ICO before 15,000 ETH is raised.

ICO progress is available in real time mode at the main site https://ganacoin.io, where a graph shows the amount of ETH is raised. This way you can check what percent of bonus you get at the current stage.

Bonuses are granted according to the following logic:

•Public sale (Round 1) 12.5% 1ETH = 22,000 GANA (10% bonus) | Hard cap = 15,000 ETH
•Public sale (Round 2) 12.5% 1ETH = 21,000 GANA (5% bonus) | Hard cap = 15,000 ETH
•Public sale (Round 3) 12.5% 1ETH = 20,500 GANA (2.5% bonus) | Hard cap = 15,000 ETH
•Public sale (Round 4) 4.2% 1ETH = 20,000 GANA (0% bonus) | Hard cap = 5,000 ETH

[...]
Activity: 392
How much are the soft- and hard caps?   
20k ETH and 60k ETH.
Activity: 55
How much are the soft- and hard caps?   
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
Have you tried to get support for this project from your government? Is cannabis legal in your country? and is cryptocurrency legal?
Activity: 210
What will the AI of the project be capable of? Many start-ups are gonna implement this technology or created smthng based on it… It it seems to me that not all of them really understand its capability(( But it’s extremely popular.
AI made by GANA will be able to process huge missives of statistic data and provide them to professionals of the industry and individuals.
What is the role of users in this?   
The users of GANA mobile app are constantly participating in the development of the system – the statistic data provided by them will be used for training of AI. GANA stands for collection of this info.
Okay! What will this give to ordinary people? What is this all made for?
I can give you the following example: after implementation of GANA solution the patients will be able to purchase the prescribed medicine directly via the GANA mobile app and them get them in the local licensed collection points. The ecosystem will use GANA tokens to make all the payments within the framework of the ecosystem.
Activity: 126
What will the AI of the project be capable of? Many start-ups are gonna implement this technology or created smthng based on it… It it seems to me that not all of them really understand its capability(( But it’s extremely popular.
AI made by GANA will be able to process huge missives of statistic data and provide them to professionals of the industry and individuals.
The users of GANA mobile app are constantly participating in the development of the system – the statistic data provided by them will be used for training of AI. GANA stands for collection of this info.
Okay! What will this give to ordinary people? What is this all made for?
Pages:
Jump to: