Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GANA — Green and nature association🔥 - page 5. (Read 990 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
How much is the maximum investment amount? 
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How soon will we see the price list of the use of the platform’s services? When will the price policy appear? What will the users provided their data to the project receive?   
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will i be right if i say that GANA with its approach is planning to become an aggregator of the data of the global area of use of cannabis? 
copper member
Activity: 191
Interesting project. Where can I get tokens? What is the bounty program?
Activity: 238
How valuable will the developments of the project for marketers and researchers? What advantages will they receive from its use?   
Activity: 224
How many people does are there in the whole cannabis industry now? How many users can there be if GANA is used?   
Activity: 126
Tell me pls, what is already known about your future business analytic platform? What will be available for entrepreneurs and business owners?
Activity: 78
When will the team receive its tokens?   
The tokens for the team will be locked up for a year.   
Activity: 122
When will the team receive its tokens?   
Activity: 350
Is it planned to reward the advisors after the sale?   

Partners and advisors will receive up to 10% of the total amount of the tokens.
Activity: 39
Is it planned to reward the advisors after the sale?   
Activity: 294
Hello everyone! What will be provided to the representatives of GANA ecosystem? What are the advantages of participating in it?
The GANA tokens are provided to the clients who buy the products with the GANA certificate. They can buy films, music, digital content and recommended products via the mobile app.
What should one do to get the tokens? What’s the interest and why are such complex systems as AI used?

The users get GANA markers providing the info about the aims of use of cannabis, of profile, preferences, clinical records. Personal info collected by GANA will be integrated with the data collected from the partners and will be used to make researches about the users of cannabis. Finally, the will be a global system interesting for a big number of users.
So the system will become more and more scale and complicated?   

I’d rather say, smarter) GANA will expand gradually. The project is planning to build an ecosystem which will be used in all the processes, starting with production and up to the use for personal medical servicing.
Activity: 322
Hello everyone! What will be provided to the representatives of GANA ecosystem? What are the advantages of participating in it?
The GANA tokens are provided to the clients who buy the products with the GANA certificate. They can buy films, music, digital content and recommended products via the mobile app.
What should one do to get the tokens? What’s the interest and why are such complex systems as AI used?

The users get GANA markers providing the info about the aims of use of cannabis, of profile, preferences, clinical records. Personal info collected by GANA will be integrated with the data collected from the partners and will be used to make researches about the users of cannabis. Finally, the will be a global system interesting for a big number of users.
So the system will become more and more scale and complicated?   

Activity: 224
Give me the info about cases or examples of the use of the platform, pls. I’d like to see specifics of opportunities of operation of GANA and its AI. 
Activity: 280
Will the AI of the project use the personal data of participants? It’s the most important issue for many people ‘cause it’s about safety.   
Activity: 406
How will the system work with social networks? Which ones? I heard that there were such plans.
Pages:
Jump to: