Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GANA — Green and nature association🔥 - page 9. (Read 990 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Cannabis? First explain me pls, is it legal to use it in order to let me consider the project seriously, not just as a joke of a programmer! Seriously! Is there a global legal demand in this industry?
At the moment, more than 20 states including USA, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands have permitted to use cannabinoids medicinally  - to cure a number of diseases and symptoms in case of muscle spasms, multiple sclerosis, loss of appetite, nausea (including chemotherapy), insomnia, chronic pain and Crohn's disease. Serious enough?
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Cannabis? First explain me pls, is it legal to use it in order to let me consider the project seriously, not just as a joke of a programmer! Seriously! Is there a global legal demand in this industry?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What are the main directions of the use of the finds collected after the ICO?   
The funds will be allocated to development, testing and implementation of the platform. It isnt simple in terms of technology.
Activity: 175
What are the main directions of the use of the finds collected after the ICO?   
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What is the minimum investment threshold for participation in the project?   
The minimum purchase amount is 3 ETH.
Activity: 53
What is the minimum investment threshold for participation in the project?   
Activity: 364
What will it be possible to buy for the project tokens?   
The GANA tokens will be given to the buyers who purchase the products with a GANA certificate. They will be able to buy films, music, digital content, recommended goods via the mobile app.
Activity: 358
What will it be possible to buy for the project tokens?   
The WP of the project is available in Korean, French and Japanese. Do i understand correctly that these markets are open for Gana and the company counts on them?
To my mind, GANA has been working since 2016… In fact, what did it manage to achieve?  What can be considered already made today?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Which year will be released the full-fledged GANA mobile platform in? Obviously, it’s necessary to present the developments in this format now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
How much are the soft- and hard caps?   
20k ETH and 60k ETH.

Do you think it's not how enough and can reach easily?
Activity: 116
What procedures do i have to undergo in order to become a project’s investor? Standard KYC or anything else?
Activity: 308
If the a serious AI is used, i think that the project’s operation should be supported by serious computing powers. Currently, only research institutes and corporations can afford it. Will GANA create large technical and technological base, too?
Maybe it won’t be that large, as you’ve correctly noted, it’s necessary to buy serious equipment and involve professionals. That’s the aim cause of which the project specified quite a big hard cap in its business plan.
Okay so we’ll see more detailed answers to these questions. What will the mobile version of the platform look like?
The GANA mobile app will be like a connection interface which connects the users and the GANA AI and kind of window for info collection.  
What will GANA AI do with all this info with the help of its algorithms?
GANA AI is able to cluster similar groups of mobile app users to test statistical hypotheses and providing optimized solutions for users.
In your opinion, does this system require a lot of employees?
If the a serious AI is used, i think that the project’s operation should be supported by serious computing powers. Currently, only research institutes and corporations can afford it. Will GANA create large technical and technological base, too?
Maybe it won’t be that large, as you’ve correctly noted, it’s necessary to buy serious equipment and involve professionals. That’s the aim cause of which the project specified quite a big hard cap in its business plan.
Okay so we’ll see more detailed answers to these questions. What will the mobile version of the platform look like?
The GANA mobile app will be like a connection interface which connects the users and the GANA AI and kind of window for info collection.  
GANA AI is able to cluster similar groups of mobile app users to test statistical hypotheses and providing optimized solutions for users.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
More project about cannabis. keep on occurring.
Where will this project going to be available? Cause i think it will be hard if this wish to get global, since cannabis is restricted in some country.
Maybe it won’t be that large, as you’ve correctly noted, it’s necessary to buy serious equipment and involve professionals. That’s the aim ‘cause of which the project specified quite a big hard cap in its business plan.
Pages:
Jump to: