Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GANA — Green and nature association🔥 - page 11. (Read 990 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
How many tokens will be generated?   
2400 000 000 GANA tokens will be issued.
Merit: 10
What country is the project being developed in? Recently i come across a list of countries  with “mild climate” for blockchain projects. I wanna estimate this)   
Activity: 364
How many tokens will be generated?   
Activity: 280
A lot of attention is paid to medical direction of the use of the platform… What are the main directions for the developers in this area?   
The markets of which countries or regions does the project consider to be priority for itself? Are there any barriers for global development?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
How soon will the users be able to check out the Gana mobile app and what will it be possible to do with its help?
Activity: 20
Now my question is, why people and exchanges should use your stable coin and how is better than the existent solution?
Activity: 126
What else will the project provide in addition to the use of Ai and helping various developers to adapt their ideas for market needs? Maybe there’re more options? Or is this direction the same?
Gana is planning to offer a system of authentication of high quality and a business analytic platform, they want to provide the clients with personal help which will be smtng more than just reports and diagrams. This should be a real dialog  about development of the business with a client. 
Can you name a couple of key advantages of the project in the market?  
I think that the key advantage is thoughtful collection of data about the customers: GANA is focused on  collection of data on customers to for customer analytics on the platforms like Amazon, Facebook and YouTube. Analyzing data created by users they’re trying to provide more optimized recommendations.
It’s cool! Analysis of  such platforms allows to understand how the things are really going!   .
Also, let’s add a business analytic platform: the companies which work in cannabis area do have clients now, but don’t know them really well, including customers’ preferences. The platform will allow to improve it and make products and services better.  .
I’m wondering how big this market is now.
Activity: 378
What else will the project provide in addition to the use of Ai and helping various developers to adapt their ideas for market needs? Maybe there’re more options? Or is this direction the same?
Gana is planning to offer a system of authentication of high quality and a business analytic platform, they want to provide the clients with personal help which will be smtng more than just reports and diagrams. This should be a real dialog  about development of the business with a client. 
I think that the key advantage is thoughtful collection of data about the customers: GANA is focused on  collection of data on customers to for customer analytics on the platforms like Amazon, Facebook and YouTube. Analyzing data created by users they’re trying to provide more optimized recommendations.
It’s cool! Analysis of  such platforms allows to understand how the things are really going!   .
Also, let’s add a business analytic platform: the companies which work in cannabis area do have clients now, but don’t know them really well, including customers’ preferences. The platform will allow to improve it and make products and services better.  .
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
this thread is very simple because it only describes the composition of the team in this project, all the information about the items developed from this project can be seen from the project website, is there a bounty program on this project?
Activity: 322
How many tokens will be sold out to investors?   
It’s planned to put 50% of the total amount in the market.   
Activity: 8
How many tokens will be sold out to investors?   
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

Hope there can be a bounty program for GANA...this is actually another exciting project related to cannabis industry but also goes beyond this focus. This has a good potential to be one of the top platform down the road...
How high is the demand for AI services that GANA can offer now? If possible, evaluate it in money terms, pls.
Activity: 392
I heard that there’s an opportunity to get some bonus from the project. How can i do it?
Go to ganacoin.io and you will receive 100 tokens in a couple of clicks.   
Pages:
Jump to: