Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GANA — Green and nature association🔥 - page 7. (Read 990 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
The project has quite a good reviews of the experts and ratings on the trackers: https://icolink.com/ico-gana.html . Is GANA really trying to create something unique and effective?   

We’ll learn it soon. Now you can say for sure that the project has chosen a very promising area as a base for itself. Gana Technologies is working with Big Data and AI, technological breakthrough is excepted to happen in these areas in the near future. Medical and IT areas have already proved it using Watson by IBM and AlphaGo by Google.

Okay. That’s why the project got high ratings?
In general, yes. But if consider it, we’ll see that the approach of GANA means new opportunities for many ecosystem participants – starting with the enterprises and up to individuals. The opportunity of fast and productive use of GANA AI will give new directions of development of business.

But still, who gets benefits ‘cause of implementation of the project first of all?
Activity: 121
The project has quite a good reviews of the experts and ratings on the trackers: https://icolink.com/ico-gana.html . Is GANA really trying to create something unique and effective?   

We’ll learn it soon. Now you can say for sure that the project has chosen a very promising area as a base for itself. Gana Technologies is working with Big Data and AI, technological breakthrough is excepted to happen in these areas in the near future. Medical and IT areas have already proved it using Watson by IBM and AlphaGo by Google.

In general, yes. But if consider it, we’ll see that the approach of GANA means new opportunities for many ecosystem participants – starting with the enterprises and up to individuals. The opportunity of fast and productive use of GANA AI will give new directions of development of business.

Activity: 121

Activity: 261
Merit: 10
What reward will the project team receive?

The team will receive 15% of tokens as a reward.
Activity: 175
What reward will the project team receive?
Activity: 238
Will the project create a token reserve?   
Yes, it will. The reserve will be 15 % of the total amount.
Activity: 126
Will the project create a token reserve?   
Activity: 238
Tell me pls, will medical community be interested in implementation of the project and its development?
Activity: 16
it is an amazing project highly appreciated to ur all team may u get success !!
Activity: 224
Is it already possible to boast of some results or achievements made in the way which is being developed by the platform? In the area of the turnover of medical hemp. 
Activity: 358
How many tokens will i get for 1 Eth?
20k tokens. You will also receive a bonus from the project  - 6k tokens. 
Activity: 364
How many tokens will i get for 1 Eth?
Activity: 266
To what extent are the legal barriers that can become an obstacle of development of the project strong?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Who’s the author of the idea of the project? What made this person to create this business idea? 
Activity: 140
Greetings to the community! Gana’s braveness and approach are surprising. And smthng that surprises me even more is the first result of the sale – a few projects can collect the funds during the first minutes and hours of the sale so successfully. I’m interested in ethic and moral aspects of the industry and opportunities of use of cannabis. Are there any rules?
The use of blockchain technology will allow the platform to use the AI successfully without any abuse and ensure ethic responsibility for all the participants. So it’s safe in terms of moral and ethic.
Will the data be protected well?   
Absolutely! The platform ensures protection of the users and free access of unauthorized participants. These a key aspects of development of the platform.
Okay. Whom does the team consist of? Are there successful professionals?
The project has a good team with a rich experience. There’s an atmosphere of friendly working relations allowing them to reach the goals of the project.
What are the areas for development in the near future? What direction are they planning to work in?
Greetings to the community! Gana’s braveness and approach are surprising. And smthng that surprises me even more is the first result of the sale – a few projects can collect the funds during the first minutes and hours of the sale so successfully. I’m interested in ethic and moral aspects of the industry and opportunities of use of cannabis. Are there any rules?
The use of blockchain technology will allow the platform to use the AI successfully without any abuse and ensure ethic responsibility for all the participants. So it’s safe in terms of moral and ethic.
Absolutely! The platform ensures protection of the users and free access of unauthorized participants. These a key aspects of development of the platform.
The project has a good team with a rich experience. There’s an atmosphere of friendly working relations allowing them to reach the goals of the project.
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: