Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GANA — Green and nature association🔥 - page 8. (Read 990 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Greetings to the community! Gana’s braveness and approach are surprising. And smthng that surprises me even more is the first result of the sale – a few projects can collect the funds during the first minutes and hours of the sale so successfully. I’m interested in ethic and moral aspects of the industry and opportunities of use of cannabis. Are there any rules?
The use of blockchain technology will allow the platform to use the AI successfully without any abuse and ensure ethic responsibility for all the participants. So it’s safe in terms of moral and ethic.
Will the data be protected well?   
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Greetings to the community! Gana’s braveness and approach are surprising. And smthng that surprises me even more is the first result of the sale – a few projects can collect the funds during the first minutes and hours of the sale so successfully. I’m interested in ethic and moral aspects of the industry and opportunities of use of cannabis. Are there any rules?
The use of blockchain technology will allow the platform to use the AI successfully without any abuse and ensure ethic responsibility for all the participants. So it’s safe in terms of moral and ethic.
Activity: 140
Activity: 173
What is the total amount of the tokens that will be issued?   
2.400.000.000 units.
Activity: 170
What is the total amount of the tokens that will be issued?   
Activity: 238
The market of medicines where the use medical hemp is allowed in regulated by the government quite strictly in European countries and many other countries in the world. Doesn’t GANA have any serious risks in this regard?
Activity: 406
If a participant isnt from the cannabinoid industry, what may his role or roles be to take part in the project?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Is it possible to count on bonuses if u invest?  Are there any bonuses at all?
Early investors (who invest during the first weeks) will get their bonuses! 
Activity: 224
In case of mobile platform, what privacy options are available to the users? What can a client adjust?
Activity: 624
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
if honestly I'm enthusiastic about this project is a bold step, perhaps thanks to such projects, we will stop paying attention to trivia!
Activity: 378
Is it possible to count on bonuses if u invest?  Are there any bonuses at all?
Activity: 266
Will the use of AI be confined only to the area of use of medical hemp?  Or may commercial use be wider? It isnt logical to stop with one particular niche in such a case.
Activity: 78
Is it already possible to suppose what financial results the platform and the project will have in the medium term basing on researches of the developers?
Activity: 48
Your idea is quite good, today Korean developers are very appreciated in the market, in this matter they understand much more about the development of the blockchain, and the presence of such people in the team gives you another plus
Cannabis? First explain me pls, is it legal to use it in order to let me consider the project seriously, not just as a joke of a programmer! Seriously! Is there a global legal demand in this industry?
At the moment, more than 20 states including USA, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands have permitted to use cannabinoids medicinally  - to cure a number of diseases and symptoms in case of muscle spasms, multiple sclerosis, loss of appetite, nausea (including chemotherapy), insomnia, chronic pain and Crohn's disease. Serious enough?
What is the commercial aspect of the use of hi-tech? 
According to the GANA analytics estimations, the cannabinoids market will get great advantages ‘cause of implementation of modern IT solutions which will allow to work with Big data, conduct an in-depth analysis and develop personalized treatment courses for patients.
Okay, let’s say it’s so. Who are the members of the ecosystem of the project?
GANA Technologies develops an ecosystem that collects statistical data on the medical hemp industry from patients and from manufacturers, retailers, medical institutions and research laboratories. In fact, all the representatives of this area can take part.
Activity: 182
Hello! I need some clarifications here Wink Have I understood it right that only a person using canabis for a medical purpose can get this GANA token or it might become available for all groups of canabis users? Thanks.
Activity: 152
Cannabis? First explain me pls, is it legal to use it in order to let me consider the project seriously, not just as a joke of a programmer! Seriously! Is there a global legal demand in this industry?
At the moment, more than 20 states including USA, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands have permitted to use cannabinoids medicinally  - to cure a number of diseases and symptoms in case of muscle spasms, multiple sclerosis, loss of appetite, nausea (including chemotherapy), insomnia, chronic pain and Crohn's disease. Serious enough?
According to the GANA analytics estimations, the cannabinoids market will get great advantages ‘cause of implementation of modern IT solutions which will allow to work with Big data, conduct an in-depth analysis and develop personalized treatment courses for patients.
Okay, let’s say it’s so. Who are the members of the ecosystem of the project?
Activity: 364
I like the idea and idea, I also think that the road map can be expanded if you can collect more funds with ICO. There are so many nice things you can do with this project..
Activity: 152
Pages:
Jump to: