Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 12. (Read 27502 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 1
I really like ur recent updates!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
THE LAUNCH OF RESERVATION SERVICE (RENT-GEN)
Service RENT-GEN will include the various directions and possibilities:
- the booking of hotels and hostels;
- the renting of houses and apartments;
- the renting of commercial real estate

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/35164744_509060732842310_7026573514232561664_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=f780abe9d58796b5b9a332f5f4dfaac9&oe=5BB643B4
Do you know what re-purchase is needed for?

Repurchasing - is an obligation of the company to buy investor's tokens back in case if he/she wants to exit the project. At any time after the start of operational activity, investor will be able to bring tokens back to the company and ask for repurchasing. Buy-backs are carried out at the nominal price of token which is 1 EUR.

It can be concluded that repurchase appears as an indispensable shield both for the GENESIS and for investors. This tool maintains the price of token at the 1 Euro level and protects token from devaluation.
Are you planning to buy buildings outside Russia?

Yes, we have such plans. However, for now the most profitable objects are in Russia.
Activity: 187
Are you planning to buy buildings outside Russia?
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
​​The innovative solutions realized in GENESIS provide the harmonic combination of classic methods of investments in real estate with the possibilities of the most progressive and modern achievements of digital economy.
The simplicity and convenience of investing, the exclusion of intermediaries, the elimination of borders and freedom of choice, stable guaranteed profit, the highest level of reliability and security of investments are the main features of GENESIS.

It all sounds awesome and promising, but we are still a bit away from that world. There are also a lot of national legal hurdles to overcome in order to allow everyone globally to participate in decentralized projects without any problems.
What problems are you talking about?

Regulatory problems and in particular about the problem that some people are excluded from participation in investments because of the law in their home countries. I can imagine that tokenized real estate will also be classified as a type of security. Do you think so?

For now, many things in crypto are not defined clearly.

I would go so far as to say that almost nothing is defined at all because these digital assets don't function like traditional assets as we know them for hundreds of years.
Activity: 182
Team strategy is very good with the addition of new big investors in the project, this will be a very big moment and will be able to reach the target.
So buying tokens now is the only way to full-back my money if smth goes wrong e.g?
Do you mean in comparison to the following iCO's?
Activity: 364
So buying tokens now is the only way to full-back my money if smth goes wrong e.g?
I noticed that you changed your site, and it's for the best, although I'll tell you that the latter was good))) it says that you are very serious, I want the sale to be successful
Thank you!
I noticed that you changed your site, and it's for the best, although I'll tell you that the latter was good))) it says that you are very serious, I want the sale to be successful
Yes all surely expect sales of these projects can be good and if I may know until when ico end?
Thank you for the support, ICO ends 30th June.
At the end of 2018, the team is scheduled to launch the special high-yield projects in construction and renovation of high-ROI real estate. It means at least the profit of 20–25% per annum for owner of real estate or 50–75% of net profit when this real estate will be sold.
The high-yield projects may be realized in the following ways:
By the commercial usage of real estate and including it in the project assets in order to increase average annual income for investors;
By sale of real estate and one-time distribution of the profits among the investors.

https://c.radikal.ru/c41/1806/1f/9d81b51865d6.jpg
Activity: 196
Yes all surely expect sales of these projects can be good and if I may know until when ico end?
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Is it possible to get up to 40% profit from investment in real estate via GENESIS?

Commercial real estate has always been a source of stable income. The most profitable way of earning in this area is rental of premises.
Net profit from such project varies. Average profit in classic investments is about 12% annually. GENESIS raises this number up to 15%. Moreover, DEVELOP-GEN give an opportunity to get from 50 to 60 percent a year by reconstructions and renovations of the buildings. A certain percent of income will come from the platform’s services.
As a result, the average income from investment in GENESIS will be from 30 to 40 percent annually.
 You can find more details about financial projections in our Whitepaper. Our team will be glad to answer any further question!

https://d.radikal.ru/d15/1806/c5/d6182f96ab3c.jpg

30% seems extremely high. I've invested in non-blockchain based real estate projects and most can't even guarantee 5% annually (considering property management, repairs, unexpected vacancies, high level of competition, ...). Could you provide proof? A link will be enough
Link to what? The only proof you can get in this area is our team experience and work done, you can also read our wp https://www.genesisfound.io/doc2/wp_en.pdf
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
Is it possible to get up to 40% profit from investment in real estate via GENESIS?

Commercial real estate has always been a source of stable income. The most profitable way of earning in this area is rental of premises.
Net profit from such project varies. Average profit in classic investments is about 12% annually. GENESIS raises this number up to 15%. Moreover, DEVELOP-GEN give an opportunity to get from 50 to 60 percent a year by reconstructions and renovations of the buildings. A certain percent of income will come from the platform’s services.
As a result, the average income from investment in GENESIS will be from 30 to 40 percent annually.
 You can find more details about financial projections in our Whitepaper. Our team will be glad to answer any further question!

30% seems extremely high. I've invested in non-blockchain based real estate projects and most can't even guarantee 5% annually (considering property management, repairs, unexpected vacancies, high level of competition, ...). Could you provide proof? A link will be enough
At the end of 2018, the team is scheduled to launch the special high-yield projects in construction and renovation of high-ROI real estate. It means at least the profit of 20–25% per annum for owner of real estate or 50–75% of net profit when this real estate will be sold.
The high-yield projects may be realized in the following ways:
By the commercial usage of real estate and including it in the project assets in order to increase average annual income for investors;
By sale of real estate and one-time distribution of the profits among the investors.

https://d.radikal.ru/d21/1806/9d/e480aa46c891.jpg
Ico has ended yesterday. Here I would like to ask, for signature campaign participants, when can we revoke signatures and when token will be distributed?
ICO was extended due to some reasons, so it's better to ask bounty support https://t.me/genesis_chat
Activity: 406
Ico has ended yesterday. Here I would like to ask, for signature campaign participants, when can we revoke signatures and when token will be distributed?

https://d.radikal.ru/d15/1806/c5/d6182f96ab3c.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: