Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 13. (Read 27502 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
with added duration ico I myself also hope fore can get maximum results so that the easier it is to develop the projects.
hopefully, what is our hope all can be realized in this project, can achieve success satisfactorily.
Thank you for the support!
Activity: 98
2. The optimistic, when the value of Genesis assets is 30 000 000 EUR and the realization of projects DEVELOP-GEN is 8 000 000 EURO per year. Here we take the income of GENESIS, because the overhead costs are reduced:
30 000 000 x 13.46% = 4 038 000 EUR – rental income
8 000 000 x 33.75% = 2 700 000 EUR-income from special projects
The total income of platform will be 6 738 000 EUR. That is about 18% per annum.
Taking into account the additional services and services appearing on our platform, as well as the reduction of overhead costs, the real profit for investors will be 20-25% per year. At the same time, we do not take into account the growth of GES token and passive income due to the discounts on utility token NES.

https://d.radikal.ru/d08/1806/b7/13f5a0783099.jpg
How to calculate the profit from investment in rent?

Consider two options:
1. The pessimistic, when the value of GENESIS assets is 3 000 000 EUR and realization of projects DEVELOP-GEN is 500 000 EURO per year. In this case, we focus on the classic profitability, because for small objects the overhead costs are higher:
3 000 000 x 12,24% = 367 200 EUR-rental income
500 000 x of 33.75% = 168 750 EUR – income from special projects
The total income of platform will be 535 950 EUR. This is about 15.5% per annum.

https://d.radikal.ru/d15/1806/1a/b4949ba2ef0e.jpg
with added duration ico I myself also hope fore can get maximum results so that the easier it is to develop the projects.
hopefully, what is our hope all can be realized in this project, can achieve success satisfactorily.

The sales duration will increase by 2 weeks, this will increase the sales results, so the team must work hard to get ideas and ideas that can add investors to join, as well as bounty hunter should also be more active and creative in promoting GENESIS.
The sale was extended not because we need new people, but because, we've got new big investors by the end of tokensale and now we are aiming for bigger object.
How i can get some tokens?
Hello, just visit our site https://www.genesisfound.io, press the button "buy tokens", register, log in, and choose the best option for you to buy tokens with.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

The sales duration will increase by 2 weeks, this will increase the sales results, so the team must work hard to get ideas and ideas that can add investors to join, as well as bounty hunter should also be more active and creative in promoting GENESIS.
Activity: 518
Activity: 16
How i can get some tokens?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Activity: 560
I see on his web sales is still running 19 days again hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results.
The trading by GENESIS tokens on exchanges adds value to the project due to the following factors:
Simple and convenient procedures for new investors willing to join or to leave the project;
Creation of an additional company asset,
The potential exchange value of GENESIS token may increase by 300–750%
The growth of exchange rate of GENESIS

https://b.radikal.ru/b38/1806/19/82eff36ce049.jpg
Just noticed that Genesis has collected 4mln, grac!
Thank you!
Activity: 364
Just noticed that Genesis has collected 4mln, grac!
An obligatory stage in the development of GENESIS is the listing of company tokens on exchanges for free trade. It is scheduled for 2019, when the project achieves the target KPIs set out in the Investment Development Strategy section.

https://c.radikal.ru/c35/1806/4e/aed6699d90b3.jpg
Activity: 364
Hi, in which country will your project work? And with which real estate you will deal, only with apartments or with other options?
There is almost no point buying appartments in terms of income
Hi, in which country will your project work? And with which real estate you will deal, only with apartments or with other options?
Hello, we are registered in Estonia and work under its jurisdiction with all necessary licenses. As for real estate objects: it will be commercial buildings as they are more profitable
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The IT and Cryptosystems block ensures the attraction of different groups of investors working in the IT and cryptotechnologies. In addition, this block creates a mechanism that ensures the protection of investment, guaranteed profit distribution, the automation of the process, and accounting and storage of all transactions, which are an additional guarantee for all groups of participating investors.

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/34923389_507018146379902_1060725255594573824_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=137e6c4476630678d85cdf13cf35d8d1&oe=5BAA563F

Is it possible to get up to 40% profit from investment in real estate via GENESIS?

Commercial real estate has always been a source of stable income. The most profitable way of earning in this area is rental of premises.
Net profit from such project varies. Average profit in classic investments is about 12% annually. GENESIS raises this number up to 15%. Moreover, DEVELOP-GEN give an opportunity to get from 50 to 60 percent a year by reconstructions and renovations of the buildings. A certain percent of income will come from the platform’s services.
As a result, the average income from investment in GENESIS will be from 30 to 40 percent annually.

You can find more details about financial projections in our Whitepaper. Our team will be glad to answer any further questions!

Sounds promising, can you give more detailed information about real estate profatability in Russia?

You can find it a Whitepaper, but in a nutshell Russia is a country with one of the highest profatability of real estate, in traditional investment it's about 17%. We can up this number to about 20%. Special projects with renovation can even get 100% profit!
Activity: 16
Is it possible to get up to 40% profit from investment in real estate via GENESIS?

Commercial real estate has always been a source of stable income. The most profitable way of earning in this area is rental of premises.
Net profit from such project varies. Average profit in classic investments is about 12% annually. GENESIS raises this number up to 15%. Moreover, DEVELOP-GEN give an opportunity to get from 50 to 60 percent a year by reconstructions and renovations of the buildings. A certain percent of income will come from the platform’s services.
As a result, the average income from investment in GENESIS will be from 30 to 40 percent annually.

You can find more details about financial projections in our Whitepaper. Our team will be glad to answer any further questions!

Sounds promising, can you give more detailed information about real estate profatability in Russia?
Pages:
Jump to: