Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 8. (Read 27502 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What objects can you you buy with the current amount of money already attracted?

We already reached the amount we can buy the building for a hotel in Saint-Petersburg and getting close to being able to purchase the business center.

Why these buildings are not enough for your project?

Larger objects can give the fund larger income and as a result investors will get more profit.
This is a very interesting plan with opportunity. Advisable project, absorbing approach, really great approach.

Thanks for your support!
This seems to be a good project, I do like to invest in real estate, i want to know if US resident can join or invest
Everyone can be an investor. Thanks for the feedback Smiley
But what about US regulation?
We are under Estonia's regulation so USA has no influence here. I mean the decision of investing as well as a responsibilty is up to investor
Activity: 28
This is a very interesting plan with opportunity. Advisable project, absorbing approach, really great approach.
Activity: 16
This seems to be a good project, I do like to invest in real estate, i want to know if US resident can join or invest
But what about US regulation?
Hey all!
Looking forward for more updates!
Flawless idea, a very excellent plan.
Thank you for the support!
Roadmap
January 25, 2018
Start of preliminary registration in the project
01 April - 30 June 2018
Conducting an ICO project
July 2018
Transferring tokens GES and NES to the personal accounts of investors
June - August 2018
Evaluation and registration of real estate
August 2018
Launch of online platform. Start of operating activities of back office

https://a.radikal.ru/a19/1806/d2/822afc9ca3bc.jpg
Activity: 14
Hey all!
Looking forward for more updates!
Flawless idea, a very excellent plan.
The fund pursues two goals:
• To make real estate investments accessible to everyone.
• To facilitate the integration of real business with the digital economy

https://c.radikal.ru/c41/1806/f2/a8d9dadabe78.jpg

Will there be areas around the globe where you focus first or will you be working internationally right from the start?
We'll concentrate on Europe for sure
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

Will there be areas around the globe where you focus first or will you be working internationally right from the start?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Activity: 19
What objects can you you buy with the current amount of money already attracted?

We already reached the amount we can buy the building for a hotel in Saint-Petersburg and getting close to being able to purchase the business center.

Why these buildings are not enough for your project?

Activity: 19
Blockchain technology is ideally suited for helping to reach both goals. Thanks to the blockchain, anyone can now buy a share of highly-profitable real estate. The size of the share and corresponding level of passive income depends solely on the number of tokens purchased by the investor.

https://b.radikal.ru/b27/1806/0f/f70e006d6543.jpg

Activity: 364
Business center is close. Best wishes, guys!

https://c.radikal.ru/c41/1806/f2/a8d9dadabe78.jpg
I am expecting huge success from this project because Genesis hired very active Team whether about marketing expert, developer or bounty manager.
Everybody working swiftly, according to exact time and statement. Especially Genesis reached the softcap of €3,000,000.
Genesis has collected enough fund in ICO and token-sale still goin' on and expecting they can collect more funds in 12 days.   
We has already collected 4mln+. Thanks for your support!
Can u make a guide of investing with fiat money?
We have one, but now we are working on its update, so we'll present it soon
Pages:
Jump to: