Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 7. (Read 27502 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I expect this project becomes a great success.
Amazing vision, cerebral results, engaging project.

Thanks for the opinion!
Do i need to do smth with tokens to get dividends later?

No, dividends will be distributed via smart-contract to your wallet
A clear and informative user interface with the system of private user's accounts will provide investors with all necessary information about investment, interests, payments, transactions, the current market rate of assets and other information.
The platform of GENESIS will allow to any investor to invest in traditional investment tools that is real estate in a simple and convenient method. It will give investors the opportunity to the use the distributed economy of blockchain and cryptocurrency.

https://b.radikal.ru/b39/1806/22/85ac56d08495.jpg
Activity: 28
I expect this project becomes a great success.
Amazing vision, cerebral results, engaging project.
Activity: 26
Do i need to do smth with tokens to get dividends later?
The platform of GENESIS is an unified corporate structure which combines all the main features and legal aspects of a classic company and decentralized projects created on the basis of blockchain technologies.
The platform of GENESIS will be made under the classic corporate business standards, including mechanisms of control, reporting and organization of company's office, located in Europe.
GENESIS's technological part will be based on Ethereum blockchain, the issue of its own GES token, the "tokenization" of real estate, and the application of smart contracts.

https://c.radikal.ru/c05/1806/36/016138914cf1.jpg

Activity: 364
Dividends are charged every quarter on the private account of investors in the personal cabinet. The investor can withdraw funds from the personal wallet at his own discretion

https://c.radikal.ru/c23/1806/10/05dfb46d3b32.jpg
your managers solve my problems rly fast, just wanted to thank  Cheesy
Thank you also for the feedback. Glad to hear
Activity: 16
your managers solve my problems rly fast, just wanted to thank  Cheesy
Nice project, I think it has a good future!

Thank you!
Activity: 3
Nice project, I think it has a good future!
I got in this project. I'm interested to look how the developers perform the plan.  Good luck all.
Thank you for the support, we appreciate it!)
An opportunity to buy tokens with a fiat money will be great!

Thanks for your advice, we will take it into consideration
Activity: 28
I got in this project. I'm interested to look how the developers perform the plan.  Good luck all.
Activity: 364
An opportunity to buy tokens with a fiat money will be great!
All unsold tokens will be transferred to the project reserve. The sale of tokens from the reserve to the market will be done ONLY for the purchase of particular real estate. The sale will be launched on GENESIS website at market price on the date of sale.

https://a.radikal.ru/a06/1806/c2/187300a2d4e0.jpg
When will the airdrop commence?
Hello, contact our bounty support in order to get any info on the matter, please (@genesis_chat)
When will the airdrop commence?
What objects can you you buy with the current amount of money already attracted?

We already reached the amount we can buy the building for a hotel in Saint-Petersburg and getting close to being able to purchase the business center.

Why these buildings are not enough for your project?

Larger objects can give the fund larger income and as a result investors will get more profit.

OK, then, good luck! Hope you’ll reach the goal.
Thank you!)
Activity: 19
What objects can you you buy with the current amount of money already attracted?

We already reached the amount we can buy the building for a hotel in Saint-Petersburg and getting close to being able to purchase the business center.

Why these buildings are not enough for your project?

Larger objects can give the fund larger income and as a result investors will get more profit.

OK, then, good luck! Hope you’ll reach the goal.
Pages:
Jump to: