Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 10. (Read 27502 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Thanks to Genesis, investors can create and use their own investment strategy or choose the most suitable among the investment portfolios of Genesis Vision. As a investor, I was very interested in this
Thank you also!)
I believe that this project is pretty a gainful investment at the present time!  Good luck guys.
Investments in the ICO projects at the time of the red market are more risky. I say all projects are not GENESIS alone, almost no successful projects at this time.
Genesis can turn it around Smiley
Activity: 10
Good morning guys!
I expect this business will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
Is it possible to get up to 40% profit from investment in real estate via GENESIS?

Commercial real estate has always been a source of stable income. The most profitable way of earning in this area is rental of premises.
Net profit from such project varies. Average profit in classic investments is about 12% annually. GENESIS raises this number up to 15%. Moreover, DEVELOP-GEN give an opportunity to get from 50 to 60 percent a year by reconstructions and renovations of the buildings. A certain percent of income will come from the platform’s services.
As a result, the average income from investment in GENESIS will be from 30 to 40 percent annually.
 You can find more details about financial projections in our Whitepaper. Our team will be glad to answer any further question!

30% seems extremely high. I've invested in non-blockchain based real estate projects and most can't even guarantee 5% annually (considering property management, repairs, unexpected vacancies, high level of competition, ...). Could you provide proof? A link will be enough
Link to what? The only proof you can get in this area is our team experience and work done, you can also read our wp https://www.genesisfound.io/doc2/wp_en.pdf

Id like to be sure this is not a scam. It would be quite easy to trick people into investing in real estate thats not yours. I’m not saying this is a scam or anything but ive been tricked before, therefore id like to see real proof, not just a wp
We willl also provide all the necessary documents after purchasing the object

Great! The whitepaper is very well written, one of the best i've read so far. If you manage to succesfully integrate blockchain into real estate then you'll have a winning project on your hands no doubt
Activity: 392
Thanks to Genesis, investors can create and use their own investment strategy or choose the most suitable among the investment portfolios of Genesis Vision. As a investor, I was very interested in this
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
I believe that this project is pretty a gainful investment at the present time!  Good luck guys.
Investments in the ICO projects at the time of the red market are more risky. I say all projects are not GENESIS alone, almost no successful projects at this time.
How is GENESIS platform differs from the other?
The activity of real estate blockchain startups divides into three types:
• transfer of the registries on the blockchain;
• transfer of real estate document management on the blockchain;
• tokenization of real estate.
Tokenization allows transforming real estate objects into more liquid economic value, total volume of which reaches 200 trillion dollars. Even a small part of this amount can effect cryptoeconomy.
Unlike the other plarforms working with real estate tokenization, GENESIS is not a intermediary. GENESIS is a real estate fund, all the objects belong to the platform and GES tokenholders.
This is the main benefit of our project. By investing into GENESIS you buy a share in real estate that belongs to you – not anyone else.

https://d.radikal.ru/d33/1806/fe/2e29430f1b59.jpg
The project seems pretty budding. Plausible activity, excellence logo, interesting results!
Thank you for good words, we appreciate your support!
Activity: 10
The project seems pretty budding. Plausible activity, excellence logo, interesting results!
Good night, DEV's.
You need to add token details to allow participants to join the idea.
Hello, what do you mean by "token details"? Clarify it, please Smiley
Activity: 17
Good night, DEV's.
You need to add token details to allow participants to join the idea.
Activity: 26
Can i use fiat money to get your tokens or only crypto?
The diversification of risks is the main condition for safe portfolio management. It includes various forms and methods of investment distribution.
All real estate included in the investment pool will be diversified by the purpose of properties (commercial, business and retail real estate) and by property location (by country).

https://c.radikal.ru/c04/1806/11/496eea90362d.jpg
the team talk about their plans for listing on the exchanges?  the team will have an active position? They will pay for a listing on the popular exchanges?
We plan to list tokens on major exchanges in 2019, but it doesn't really matter since you have an opportunity to sell tokens to the company at full price after the start of operational activities.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io
 the team talk about their plans for listing on the exchanges?  the team will have an active position? They will pay for a listing on the popular exchanges?
Is it possible to get up to 40% profit from investment in real estate via GENESIS?

Commercial real estate has always been a source of stable income. The most profitable way of earning in this area is rental of premises.
Net profit from such project varies. Average profit in classic investments is about 12% annually. GENESIS raises this number up to 15%. Moreover, DEVELOP-GEN give an opportunity to get from 50 to 60 percent a year by reconstructions and renovations of the buildings. A certain percent of income will come from the platform’s services.
As a result, the average income from investment in GENESIS will be from 30 to 40 percent annually.
 You can find more details about financial projections in our Whitepaper. Our team will be glad to answer any further question!

https://d.radikal.ru/d15/1806/c5/d6182f96ab3c.jpg

30% seems extremely high. I've invested in non-blockchain based real estate projects and most can't even guarantee 5% annually (considering property management, repairs, unexpected vacancies, high level of competition, ...). Could you provide proof? A link will be enough
Link to what? The only proof you can get in this area is our team experience and work done, you can also read our wp https://www.genesisfound.io/doc2/wp_en.pdf

Id like to be sure this is not a scam. It would be quite easy to trick people into investing in real estate thats not yours. I’m not saying this is a scam or anything but ive been tricked before, therefore id like to see real proof, not just a wp
We willl also provide all the necessary documents after purchasing the object

https://d.radikal.ru/d15/1806/c5/d6182f96ab3c.jpg

I think the best proof here can be the legit registration as a company which operates cryptocurrency. You will also be able to read smart contracts soon, they are unchangeable
Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

Are the bonuses still on?

Yes, you can get volume bonuses for investments from 5000 euros
The specific bonus for each investment is shown in detail on the website. Invest as much as possible, the highest bonus you get is 15% when investing from €5,001.

Thank you for assistance!
Pages:
Jump to: