Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 9. (Read 27502 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I think it's a good idea to pay for the purchase of real estate with crypto currency, I think this is a very promising project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
I am expecting huge success from this project because Genesis hired very active Team whether about marketing expert, developer or bounty manager.
Everybody working swiftly, according to exact time and statement. Especially Genesis reached the softcap of €3,000,000.
Genesis has collected enough fund in ICO and token-sale still goin' on and expecting they can collect more funds in 12 days.   
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello ! I think that this project is quite a profitable investment at the present time!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
good plan, hope in the future can run under the planned!
Blameless website, clear-cut design.  Good luck team!
We did our best, thanks Wink
I will continue to support all decisions of the team and hopefully to ico ends can be accumulated a lot of funds that are expected there is still plenty of time for it all.
Activity: 16
Can u make a guide of investing with fiat money?
Activity: 98
good plan, hope in the future can run under the planned!
Blameless website, clear-cut design.  Good luck team!
We did our best, thanks Wink
The major thing that in the future it has ensured the development of the project.  Good luck.
Thank you Smiley
Activity: 26
The major thing that in the future it has ensured the development of the project.  Good luck.
The opportunity to choose the real estate for all investors increases the economic attractiveness of GENESIS for a wide range of investors, not only institutional but also a private and creates the mechanisms for investors to control the development and operating of project.

https://a.radikal.ru/a41/1806/1d/e1b4a4eb4def.jpg
Activity: 364
What was the last email? I've problems with opening
There was an info about our partner program, if you are interested you can contact us via telegram @genesisfound. I can share main info here though:

"PARTICIPATE IN OUR PARTNER PROGRAM – JOIN THE GENESIS PROJECT!

Terms of the program: Bonuses are issued as GES tokens. They are distributed immediately once a partner’s funds are received.
1.    Direct bonus is 5% of the overall sum of funds invested in the project via referral link.
2.    Second level bonus is 2% from the amount invested in the project via your partner’s referral link."
Ok thank you
There was an info about our partner program, if you are interested you can contact us via telegram @genesisfound. I can share main info here though:

"PARTICIPATE IN OUR PARTNER PROGRAM – JOIN THE GENESIS PROJECT!

Terms of the program: Bonuses are issued as GES tokens. They are distributed immediately once a partner’s funds are received.
1.    Direct bonus is 5% of the overall sum of funds invested in the project via referral link.
2.    Second level bonus is 2% from the amount invested in the project via your partner’s referral link."
INVESTORS ARE GUARANTEED TO PARTICIPATE IN
THE DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
The operational model of project provides investors with the opportunity to choose the real estate for purchase. Investors will be given the right to choose among the objects of equal economic attractiveness. Voting procedure will be realized on the basis of blockchain technology.

https://d.radikal.ru/d20/1806/90/383048870c78.jpg
Going to find it out
THE FUNCTIONAL STRUCTURE OF COMPANY
The company's activities are done by the following departments:
The department of administration and finance
Performs the current operational management. Provides the financial, material and legal support of company.
The department of development and innovation
On the basis of department, a committee was established, the main task of which is the introduction of additional services to expand the functionality and profitability of Genesis platform.

The department of marketing and advertising
Promotes and advertises the products, responsible for PR developing a brand, marketing strategy, simulating new products.
The IT department
Supports and develops the existing projects and platforms.
The security department
Provides the information security and confidentiality.
The investment department
It attracts the investments, builds the relationships with partners and funds.
The department of maintenance and control
Provides the current maintenance and repair owned by the platform areas

https://d.radikal.ru/d07/1806/da/6d973e61cbc0.jpg

Activity: 26
Good morning, devs! I joined this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners implement the idea!
Everyone is interested btw. I think these guys know how to operate with real estate for sure
I think it's the best area of blockchain implementation, just looks stable and profit for me
Good morning, devs! I joined this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners implement the idea!
Everyone is interested btw. I think these guys know how to operate with real estate for sure
The getting profit and the minimization of risks are the two most important elements of any investment activity.
GENESIS does not only ensure the execution of these elements but also creates additional opportunities and guarantees for the participants of the project by using all existing opportunities and achievements of modern technologies and clear corporate standards.

https://c.radikal.ru/c35/1806/3e/3b217d2f0d44.jpg
Activity: 8
Thanks for all the support, guys! We really appreciate that
Pages:
Jump to: