Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 17. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Token will grow not only on exchanges due to growth of the demand, but also because you will make them more expensive on next sales?
Right, but it always depends on demand
Activity: 26
Token will grow not only on exchanges due to growth of the demand, but also because you will make them more expensive on next sales?
​​The innovative solutions realized in GENESIS provide the harmonic combination of classic methods of investments in real estate with the possibilities of the most progressive and modern achievements of digital economy.
The simplicity and convenience of investing, the exclusion of intermediaries, the elimination of borders and freedom of choice, stable guaranteed profit, the highest level of reliability and security of investments are the main features of GENESIS.

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/33964128_503001400114910_1376039893083357184_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=793d89adac2f91df843bcae12aed0817&oe=5B836DD0

It all sounds awesome and promising, but we are still a bit away from that world. There are also a lot of national legal hurdles to overcome in order to allow everyone globally to participate in decentralized projects without any problems.
What problems are you talking about?
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
​​The innovative solutions realized in GENESIS provide the harmonic combination of classic methods of investments in real estate with the possibilities of the most progressive and modern achievements of digital economy.
The simplicity and convenience of investing, the exclusion of intermediaries, the elimination of borders and freedom of choice, stable guaranteed profit, the highest level of reliability and security of investments are the main features of GENESIS.

It all sounds awesome and promising, but we are still a bit away from that world. There are also a lot of national legal hurdles to overcome in order to allow everyone globally to participate in decentralized projects without any problems.
You should get on CGCX exchange as fast as possible, I think it'll turn into one of the biggest exchanges in the world by 2019.
Thanks for your proposal, we will consider it
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
You should get on CGCX exchange as fast as possible, I think it'll turn into one of the biggest exchanges in the world by 2019.
me read in roadmap OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2018 First payment to investors. Launch of platform's internal exchange GDEX  Huh
whether genesis will have its own exchange? and me read for Genesis airdrop will begin on February 20, 2018 and will finish on May 15, 2018. and bounty finish  Wink

We will have a tool for trading tokens inside platform, you can call it exchange, but technically it's something different
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
me read in roadmap OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2018 First payment to investors. Launch of platform's internal exchange GDEX  Huh
whether genesis will have its own exchange? and me read for Genesis airdrop will begin on February 20, 2018 and will finish on May 15, 2018. and bounty finish  Wink
Please tell me how the platform provides a high level of protection and security of investments. After all, the real estate market is potentially dangerous for investors.
We will not keep money inside platform, as for tokens, they will be kept by investors on their own wallets
You gonna receive income in a fiat money right?
Yes, that's one of the reasons you shouldn't be worried about the security
Anyways we need tokens to be protected, but i think it's much easier than protecting real money
Please tell me how the platform provides a high level of protection and security of investments. After all, the real estate market is potentially dangerous for investors.
We will not keep money inside platform, as for tokens, they will be kept by investors on their own wallets
Yes, that's one of the reasons you shouldn't be worried about the security
Activity: 364
​​After the ITO of GENESIS and listing tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges, the process of leaving the project by investor will be simplified through free sales of GES tokens on exchange. It will not only protect the investments but will also potentially support exchange rates of tokens in future. All detailed information is available in “The provision of procedure and the terms of repurchase of tokens of GENESIS”.
What's the point in using blockchain for real estate investments? That doesn't make sense. I can invest with fiat just as easy
The main thing here for most people is a low entry barrier, you need a lot of money to be able to invest in a real estate via other ways of investment, but with blockchain all you need is internet connection and any amount of money you want to invest.

How much will one earn from 1 euro investment?

Perhaps, you won't earn much from 1 euro invesment, but if you invest, lets say, about 200, you'll be able to get a certain profit.
Of course, the more you invest, the more you earn.
Activity: 2
What's the point in using blockchain for real estate investments? That doesn't make sense. I can invest with fiat just as easy
The main thing here for most people is a low entry barrier, you need a lot of money to be able to invest in a real estate via other ways of investment, but with blockchain all you need is internet connection and any amount of money you want to invest.

How much will one earn from 1 euro investment?
I heard that there are many buildings in Spain that could be restored and sold x2 or even higher
That's actually truth
I heard that there are many buildings in Spain that could be restored and sold x2 or even higher
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: