Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 2. (Read 27502 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
all the participants certainly expects that the distribution process immediately, since they also of course like to be able to feel the results they have done in this project. hopefully all goes well.
just wait patiently for sure the distribution will be done as soon as possible, for now maybe the team is still preparing everything so that later there will be no mistake in giving the results, just pray the best.
to my knowledge the new distribution share for investors. maybe after all investors have finished the new team will be distributing to participants of the bounty.
Merit: 100
all the participants certainly expects that the distribution process immediately, since they also of course like to be able to feel the results they have done in this project. hopefully all goes well.
just wait patiently for sure the distribution will be done as soon as possible, for now maybe the team is still preparing everything so that later there will be no mistake in giving the results, just pray the best.
Activity: 448
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
It looks like its distribution has not been made, what indeed there will be a delay of the process distribution. Let's pray the best wishes for all of her can go smoothly.
Genesis Telegram group members still asking for bounty payments and Bounty manager said that bounty distribution will be start in 3 - 8 September.  
If this is true, it means that is currently running its distribution. Yes hopefully her distribution can go smoothly and all the participants could obtain satisfactory results.
excellent information, hopefully its distribution process can run smoothly. and hopefully when entered in the market has a very good price.
Bounty distribution is not started yet, i just mentioned date that admin said on TG group.
But hope so distribution will be start in coming days and hit market very soon.  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It looks like its distribution has not been made, what indeed there will be a delay of the process distribution. Let's pray the best wishes for all of her can go smoothly.
Genesis Telegram group members still asking for bounty payments and Bounty manager said that bounty distribution will be start in 3 - 8 September. 
If this is true, it means that is currently running its distribution. Yes hopefully her distribution can go smoothly and all the participants could obtain satisfactory results.
excellent information, hopefully its distribution process can run smoothly. and hopefully when entered in the market has a very good price.
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Activity: 457
...how many similar projects is going to be created? this one looks like - russians wanna hype one more dying company with a blockchain tech. nothing new and this tokens will check a lot of bottoms on the market, be careful
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I saw the director that the sale of this project was completed today, and the result was € 4 511 377 reaching the target, hopefully for the future this project could develop even more.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
If not mistaken, there is updated information from this project, the month of August, this token will enter the market. Let us pray the best wishes for everything to run smoothly and hopefully its price can be high.
if true next month will be a sure list this is good news, I also expect all will run smoothly in accordance with his expectations.
good news and it has been eagerly awaited by all participants of the Genesis. Hopefully in August, token Genesis can be listings in the high-volume market.

Well that took time, almost 2 quarters. Still good improvements along the way, might benefit my real estate agency too in some ways.

rushing things has never brought anything else but a sloppy project that soon will be forgotten. Genesis is doing what very few businesses are doing, and i think they'll be able to bring out some updates right when the bull market will take off again.
Things don't need to be too rushed, the updates just need to appear at the right time, it will create a reasonable change. August is still long and many expect good news from GENESIS.
Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
If not mistaken, there is updated information from this project, the month of August, this token will enter the market. Let us pray the best wishes for everything to run smoothly and hopefully its price can be high.
if true next month will be a sure list this is good news, I also expect all will run smoothly in accordance with his expectations.
good news and it has been eagerly awaited by all participants of the Genesis. Hopefully in August, token Genesis can be listings in the high-volume market.

Well that took time, almost 2 quarters. Still good improvements along the way, might benefit my real estate agency too in some ways.

rushing things has never brought anything else but a sloppy project that soon will be forgotten. Genesis is doing what very few businesses are doing, and i think they'll be able to bring out some updates right when the bull market will take off again.
Activity: 490
whether there is already a to views exchange for Genesis? and when distributing the bounty for the participants implemented?
Have you not check the bounty rules? if not then please read again, i hope you will get answers of all your questions.

If I'm not mistaken the distribution will be done 60 days after ico ends. Perhaps later this month.
Yes you're right. pretty long too. but hopefully waiting quite a long time it can give you the best results. and I hope we wish all the participants could obtain satisfactory results.
Activity: 560
whether there is already a to views exchange for Genesis? and when distributing the bounty for the participants implemented?
Have you not check the bounty rules? if not then please read again, i hope you will get answers of all your questions.

If I'm not mistaken the distribution will be done 60 days after ico ends. Perhaps later this month.
Activity: 196
Activity: 532
The project is promising. Although in this niche you already have enough competitors and enemies, if the team will actively work on the project, I think you will be able to become the number 1 in the niche of real estate + block.
Activity: 52

Activity: 448
Activity: 4
Гдe мoжнo yвидeть этaпы pacпpocтpaнeния GES? Кaким oбpaзoм этo бyдeт ocyщecтвлятьcя ? Кaждый paз нoвый кpayдceйл? Или кaким-тo дpyгим oбpaзoм? Ктo пoдcкaжeт?
Pages:
Jump to: