Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 6. (Read 27502 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
All invested funds are channeled for purchasing real estate properties that become property of the foundation and form its assets, creating the basis for the future growth and increase of its market value.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Expect a lot of investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will begin!
Our token sale is already going now and will end in a week. Don't miss your opportunity to join it
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hello! Have you done the project, what is its work? That is, I buy tokens and invest in your project. How then do I profit from your project?
Hello, ICO is still going, so we are not done yet. As for profit, you buy tokens and have few options: hold them to get profit from dividends every quarter or you can sell them later to GENESIS or to other people on the exchange. We expect tokens to grow in price x7 after the 1st year and up tp 40% from the dividends
You know it sounds very convincing. I think that you can buy a few tokens. After all, it is not known what will happen in the future, and then I will be sorry.
Activity: 22
Expect a lot of investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will begin!
GENESIS will take part in a conference "How We Do"
How we do - is the major conference of the international community of entrepreneurs in which will also take part investors, media personalities, traders,   business coaches, cryptofunds' representatives and other people of crypto the crypto area.

We will show you absolutely new point of view at the online-business dealing and investing.

Crypto influencers and "blockchain evangelists" were invited to share their experience about new cryptocurrency market, its development trends and also about modern tools and technologies that generates revenue for people from all over the world.

In addition, however, guests will be able to relax after the information stage: meals, drinks, dancing  and entertaining show will contribute to that.

For further info and ordering tickets visit this website: http://event.howwedo.ru/lp363215/ru

The Conference will be held in Moscow 23th June, Golden Ring Hotel, 5 Smolenskaya street, conference hall "Yaroslavl"

https://d.radikal.ru/d14/1806/1d/b2d3f32c38bc.jpg
Almost 4.5 mln! Go, GENESIS!  Smiley
Thanks for the support Smiley
Activity: 3
Almost 4.5 mln! Go, GENESIS!  Smiley
The purpose of our ecosystem is to open the opportunities for investment and financial management for the public, regardless of geographical location, and to give the investors the opportunity to become the co — owners of real estate of various commercial purposes and different values.
GENESIS's ecosystem will be connected with the world by the listing of GES token on exchanges and creation of GDEX, operating transactions which allows to buy/sell GES tokens and convert GES tokens to other tokens and cryptocurrencies.

https://c.radikal.ru/c04/1806/3a/48e60edc57da.jpg
Hello! Have you done the project, what is its work? That is, I buy tokens and invest in your project. How then do I profit from your project?
Hello, ICO is still going, so we are not done yet. As for profit, you buy tokens and have few options: hold them to get profit from dividends every quarter or you can sell them later to GENESIS or to other people on the exchange. We expect tokens to grow in price x7 after the 1st year and up tp 40% from the dividends
The Multifunctional blockchain platform.
We chose the blockchain technology to create a reliable and convenient multi-platform, combining various services. We believe that the further development of company and blockchain is directly related to entering the market of the real sector of economy.

https://b.radikal.ru/b33/1806/b7/ad003bf6a4a4.jpg
Activity: 336
Activity: 35
Such project are becoming successful! Absorbing website, wondrous logo, mindful logo!
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Genesis reached the softcap, that means this project will be successful in future if team will work hard for project.
They have to spend funds wisely on project and Token listening on decent exchanges.
Other wise Genesis still have time to collect funds and attractive more investors. Good Luck.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
time of sale still lasts 8 days again, hopefully will be many investors who join.
and I hope all teams be more excited again to promote the project.
Activity: 364
the stake calculation is in progress and seems to be in lock hopefully all goes well and the results obtained satisfy the success for all of them.
certainly all hope the best for the future, hopefully the team will always give the best and participants who join to get results in accordance with his hard work.
Activity: 53
I hope this business increase well and ideally. Sensible plan, wondrous business,  detailed and profitable project!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the stake calculation is in progress and seems to be in lock hopefully all goes well and the results obtained satisfy the success for all of them.
Activity: 28
wow. You accept a lot of payment methods, that's great. Wink Wink
Activity: 14
I hope good luck for the business!
A rather interesting website, clear-cut activity, wondrous plan!
Activity: 16
What a cliche
Pages:
Jump to: