Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 24. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 100
I bought at 38.2 usd yesterday :-D I always do that instead of waiting for a dip, I was scared it will go to 45-50 usd at that moment. Beginners mistake! Now HODL and we will see what will bring us April. I personal think, after night of studying this project, this is gem of projects, just it need some time to shine more brighter then now! HODL!

agreed with you ,btc price slowly stronger day by day ,i think altcoins also will bullish include GV tokens ,so hold is the best way of investment
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
I bought at 38.2 usd yesterday :-D I always do that instead of waiting for a dip, I was scared it will go to 45-50 usd at that moment. Beginners mistake! Now HODL and we will see what will bring us April. I personal think, after night of studying this project, this is gem of projects, just it need some time to shine more brighter then now! HODL!
Activity: 350
ppl is it now good time to buy GVT or to wait for some dip? I would like to buy and HODL.

I think that is the million dollar question, there have been many times when i wish i sold and got back in a week later where i could have doubled my gvt but the fact is no one can predict the market and if you are buying genesis vision tokens then you should be prepared to wait for a long time in case the price doesn't move. many people have made money swinging but many have lost the opportunity to get back in too just because the price moved. No one knows if the price rise is organic or due to a pnd until it really happens. So ultimately it should be your decision whether to buy now or later.

You had better to buy in multiple times so that you will not missed the train. I mean that you can buy every GVT price drop and buy again if the price is drop. So with this way you could minimize your loss if GVT price still drop. But you can get profit if GVT price continue to increase
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
A potentially brilliant token.... I stared at the charts for too long seeing it rise without any action. My bad!
Activity: 4
I would honestly wait for a decent dip in price....and its coming
The Crypto market tends to follow BTC for the most part with some exceptions. One good indication of where the market is going that I use is Google Trends to see how much Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is being searched for worldwide on the internet. Right now the trend is starting to decline and I believe the price of BTC will follow. With huge global interest comes huge gains. but also the same is said when theres very little interest, theres very little gains or price decreases. And once BTC starts to slide, alts start to slide with it. It's up to you to make your own decision, but I for one will be waiting a few days, maybe a week to see where the market goes before making an investment.
GVT is solid and i expect it to reach $100-$200 by the end of the year due to limited supply and an anticipated bull run larger than last years bull run. But this run will be different. Last year, it was mainly all for BTC. This year I expect it to be more 50-50 BTC and ALTS
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
ppl is it now good time to buy GVT or to wait for some dip? I would like to buy and HODL.

I think that is the million dollar question, there have been many times when i wish i sold and got back in a week later where i could have doubled my gvt but the fact is no one can predict the market and if you are buying genesis vision tokens then you should be prepared to wait for a long time in case the price doesn't move. many people have made money swinging but many have lost the opportunity to get back in too just because the price moved. No one knows if the price rise is organic or due to a pnd until it really happens. So ultimately it should be your decision whether to buy now or later.
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
Activity: 178
My point of view on the recent rise in its value is low supply of token because I also am following the development and didn't come into knowledge any update. They are working nonstop and constantly that's why such periodic increase are one kind of appreciation team's efforts and support to show support for project.

The world of crypto trading after the first of April when the platform will arrive Just remember it after April the crypto trading world will not be the same !!!!! the price of GVT will be at $ 250 !!!!!! you saw the tournament, well imagine what will happen .....
what amazing ,you said  the price of GVT will be at $ 250 ,give me some trustment , i alwasy hold my tokens ,waitting for next pump .hope that will come true.
I hope you're right, that price will really be good news for the investors.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
My point of view on the recent rise in its value is low supply of token because I also am following the development and didn't come into knowledge any update. They are working nonstop and constantly that's why such periodic increase are one kind of appreciation team's efforts and support to show support for project.

The world of crypto trading after the first of April when the platform will arrive Just remember it after April the crypto trading world will not be the same !!!!! the price of GVT will be at $ 250 !!!!!! you saw the tournament, well imagine what will happen .....
what amazing ,you said  the price of GVT will be at $ 250 ,give me some trustment , i alwasy hold my tokens ,waitting for next pump .hope that will come true.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Good morning friends . Even today, genesis continues to rise faster than everyone else. Is there any confidential information that makes the price soar?
How far can you get there?

Genesis Vision is a platform DISRUPTIVE technology and the idea are one of the few new ideas in the world of trading not only that in cryptocurrency but also that in classic financial instruments (equity, forex bonds) I believe that bring asset managers and traders on the blockchain world and finally having track record and certified performance is a real revolution. I think that GVT has a long way to go and will be under the lens of many large financial and forex brokers that if they want to enter the main door of trading on blockchain will have to go through GVT and its tokens, GVT where it can reach 100 to 1000 I know a very high and the tournment made last week showed that the product WORKS and EXISTS not as many ico that have only whitepare and many beautiful ideas to be realized, GVT instead is concrete and real !!!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Good morning friends . Even today, genesis continues to rise faster than everyone else. Is there any confidential information that makes the price soar?
How far can you get there?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Hi guys,

another day GVT maybe hint 0.003. It become really easy to scalp it (with the big risk to missed that train:)

I definitely trust in GVT (and don't scalp it myself - maybe I should, but no time with my job.. that's life... (also I hold a really big bag so...)

Happy scalp or hold to everyone.
Activity: 350
It's nice to see GVT being talked about more in crypto circles.

It mean that more new people will know about GVT so this project soon will be famous. So this is a good thing for GVT holder because if more people interested to buy GVT surely the price will start to increase higher
Activity: 26
Who will support the token?
Activity: 258
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It's nice to see GVT being talked about more in crypto circles.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
I want to invest some GVT because I think this is one of the coins that have great potential in the future. now in coinmarketcap is $ 22 and will increase again

I think you have to buy as soon as possible because this coin price still below the highest price was at $35. But better if you buy every GVT price is down. With low circulating supply i think GVT price can increase more higher if market condition stable

The highest price of GVT was more than 44$ not 35$. Whatever the price below 100$ is more cheap compare to its potential. Don't wait for the dip you will never get the dip. And now the price is going higher and higher. It is now around 29$ and its BTC is value is all time high. Don't miss the chance ...hurry up...

This is wrong. Convincing someone to buy from the price perspective is what is damaging the project. The person might buy thinking the same thing, but if the price drops, they will not think twice about selling off as soon as they recover the money. GVT has great potential and the platform will enable people to make traders earn for them. Before considering selling off anything, just consider what you might be missing out of. We saw 826 percent profit from the best trader and that too in 7 days. If this is the growth percentage, it will help make a lot of money to all the gvt coin holders and they will be making fortunes within a year while using the platform and not just holding the coins.
I want to invest some GVT because I think this is one of the coins that have great potential in the future. now in coinmarketcap is $ 22 and will increase again

I think you have to buy as soon as possible because this coin price still below the highest price was at $35. But better if you buy every GVT price is down. With low circulating supply i think GVT price can increase more higher if market condition stable

The highest price of GVT was more than 44$ not 35$. Whatever the price below 100$ is more cheap compare to its potential. Don't wait for the dip you will never get the dip. And now the price is going higher and higher. It is now around 29$ and its BTC is value is all time high. Don't miss the chance ...hurry up...
Pages:
Jump to: