Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 26. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
it seems like a reaally solid coin and also it having only 4mil coins i think and the price at 100mil marketcap
if it hits a billion its 200$+ so it sounds reaaally good when they release their beta
oom
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
This Tournament is full of shit. I do not get the login mail lol and they are making a shitty organize. Well done gvt you are best at being shit.

Well you must have committed some mistake in entering your email. Everyone got their login emails who registered. Instead of bashing the project, maybe look at your side and maybe there might be a chance you are the one who is wrong. If you didn't get login mail, why do you care about being the tournament a shitty organize? They are handling the project to the best of their capabilities and i appreciate doing them mistakes so they actually are able to contemplate such problems when their platform goes live in the next 40 days!

In case you have issues, write clearly about what bugged you in the platform, challenges and engage in a healthy discussion. Bashing a project wont let you do any good nor the project!
Peace!

I entered my mail correctly also my friends joined this and they did not receive mail too. I checked spam and nothing appears. I am sure problem is not about me.

Are you using outlook/hotmail or any of Microsoft's e-mail services? This sometimes happens to me where automatically generated mails just don't arrive, it's also a known issue though I'm too lazy atm to look it up (but please report it as well to Microsoft if this is the case.)

Easiest solution is just use a different e-mail service, gmail usually works fine in those cases.

I am using gmail buddy it is not about me, I am sure they did not send mail to me and some of my friends. We joined it about 10 days before starting.
Registration email was sent to all registered participants.
oom
This Tournament is full of shit. I do not get the login mail lol and they are making a shitty organize. Well done gvt you are best at being shit.

Well you must have committed some mistake in entering your email. Everyone got their login emails who registered. Instead of bashing the project, maybe look at your side and maybe there might be a chance you are the one who is wrong. If you didn't get login mail, why do you care about being the tournament a shitty organize? They are handling the project to the best of their capabilities and i appreciate doing them mistakes so they actually are able to contemplate such problems when their platform goes live in the next 40 days!

In case you have issues, write clearly about what bugged you in the platform, challenges and engage in a healthy discussion. Bashing a project wont let you do any good nor the project!
Peace!

I entered my mail correctly also my friends joined this and they did not receive mail too. I checked spam and nothing appears. I am sure problem is not about me.

Hello!

Did you contact Support Department with your issue?
oom

Hello!

Did you contact Support Department with your issue?
Activity: 280
Just purchased some Genesis Vision.  This has to be one of the most interesting Cryptos I've seen.  Are there any Competitors in this Field?  I haven't found anything similar to this Project.
the right decision if it still had time then this token price is very good in the future because this project has a very good purpose
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Peace!

Are you using outlook/hotmail or any of Microsoft's e-mail services? This sometimes happens to me where automatically generated mails just don't arrive, it's also a known issue though I'm too lazy atm to look it up (but please report it as well to Microsoft if this is the case.)

Easiest solution is just use a different e-mail service, gmail usually works fine in those cases.

I am using gmail buddy it is not about me, I am sure they did not send mail to me and some of my friends. We joined it about 10 days before starting.
Activity: 1

Peace!

Activity: 126
They're building a new decentralized platform that aims to bring exchanges, brokers, traders and investors together.
Activity: 14
Hello devs, good project you've made, wish you all the best!
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
It's always good to be realistic. Maybe this can be 1000 usd long term. But in short time someone loss some money for trading. So on every coin everyone should be careful.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Judt bought it on binance. I think it could go to 1000$. Just need to be listed on more exchanges. I mean it is listed on 4-5 exchanges atm Smiley

It need more adoption to get widely used than it will start moving to this target but keep this in mind $1000 is not easy task at this stage. I also like the concept of this project and holding some token from beginning of trading when it first hit the exchange.
Activity: 42
Judt bought it on binance. I think it could go to 1000$. Just need to be listed on more exchanges. I mean it is listed on 4-5 exchanges atm Smiley
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
GVT is the MOST valuable token i hold in my portfolio,

I refuse to part with any, and it was the sole reason i purchased cold storage!  Cool

Huge things are coming, roll on April 1st!
Congratulation for GVT holder, I regret did not put much faith in this project. I have sold this coin at x2 and today, the growth of this coin made me take attention again in this project. The biggest regret of my investment journey. Cry
Activity: 365
THIS COIN COULD BE HUGE! - Could this Be Worth More than BTC? - Genesis Vision GVT CryptoCurrency. This coin could be HUGE! I think we'll see 15x with an investment in this CryptoCurrency! Worth more than Bitcoin! Genesis Vision GVT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9-mGSXO05Y
Activity: 48
Just purchased some Genesis Vision.  This has to be one of the most interesting Cryptos I've seen.  Are there any Competitors in this Field?  I haven't found anything similar to this Project.
Activity: 168
Genesis Vision looks very interesting and promissing to me. The devs are on point and working very hard for the success of their project. I will watch this project from now on very closely and will buy in for sure.

Peace!

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

Peace!
oom
GV Trader’s Challenge has started! More than 1000 participants registered.
Follow the Tournament’s progress here:https://tournament.genesis.vision/index.html
Pages:
Jump to: