Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 27. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
GVT is the MOST valuable token i hold in my portfolio,

I refuse to part with any, and it was the sole reason i purchased cold storage!  Cool

Huge things are coming, roll on April 1st!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
1 day left until the GV Trader's Challenge registration end. Join the tournament and win the prize!

That is really interesting contest to attract the people to join this mega project I already reserve my seat for this fun contest. GVT is a mission soon it will be really profitable for all strong believers because the team is really active and doing nice job to make this journey fun and exciting.
oom
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
1 day left until the GV Trader's Challenge registration end. Join the tournament and win the prize!

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
i hope they will continue with tournaments also after the platform release becouse i think this is the best way of publicity the project can get.. hopefully with bigger prizes in future to attract real players !

Yeah competition will bring in players from other projects as well just to win the competition and this in turn will create more awareness among all the members of the crypto community. One thing i noticed we are still not being talked about in the mainstream groups of twitter, facebook and reddit which i believe is the task of all the community members to go for!

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i hope they will continue with tournaments also after the platform release becouse i think this is the best way of publicity the project can get.. hopefully with bigger prizes in future to attract real players !

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
You're right, for a test it's a good thing, I didn't see it in that way.
If you could see at what price I would sell them, you wouldn't hesitate to take a bag !

my only mistake was to not scalp them at 32k, but well, I'm patient...

But really this price of 70 GVT is disappoint for a so great team.

I think so too, we have many registrations now and less of a reward but still i feel it is a great step for people to test the platform and tell their issues if they face any. It will be a great competition. Looking forward!
If you could see at what price I would sell them, you wouldn't hesitate to take a bag !

my only mistake was to not scalp them at 32k, but well, I'm patient...

But really this price of 70 GVT is disappoint for a so great team.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
"Tournament Prizes
The 1st place — 70 GVT
The 2nd place — 35 GVT
The 3rd place — 25 GVT
4th to 10th place — 10 GVT Each"

Really ??

Look like a joke so few GVT for a trader's challenge. is that official ?

I want to join in the trading and want to buy a few. I wanted to buy in the ICO but was busy moving house so I couldn't do anything back then. Not sure if I am way too late fr the party now but I will try and see if I can buy some in  few days. Am waiting for an exchange to release some of my ETH so I can buy some soon. My Dad also missed out on the ICO and he is gutted now. I hope I can buy him some as a belated Birthday gift soon.
"Tournament Prizes
The 1st place — 70 GVT
The 2nd place — 35 GVT
The 3rd place — 25 GVT
4th to 10th place — 10 GVT Each"

Really ??

Look like a joke so few GVT for a trader's challenge. is that official ?
Activity: 350
Genesis Vision is a very great project and i think at the moment it is a very good option to buy some more coins and fill my bags. In the end of 2018 we will be at a whole new level with this project.

You're right, this is your opportunity to buy more this coin because GVT price is down from the highest price. GVT has low circulating supply, so if market situation recover back, the price of GVT will easy to increase
One question related to platform, lets say after alpha i put my money in some manager who promises some good return, in a week if i want my money back, will it possible or the manager will have control for a fixed period of time?
oom
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Genesis Vision CTO Dmitry Nazarov Interview. The CTO from Genesis Vision GVT Dmitry and I discuss trust, forex, their platform and the latest from the crypto space in Russia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRxRjARIdns

This is interesting interview it's nice to watch that there is huge space for that platform. I also think this will be really great investment for the future this project is moving forward so nicely it's worth to stake some reserve on this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Genesis Vision CTO Dmitry Nazarov Interview. The CTO from Genesis Vision GVT Dmitry and I discuss trust, forex, their platform and the latest from the crypto space in Russia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRxRjARIdns

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Genesis Vision is a very great project and i think at the moment it is a very good option to buy some more coins and fill my bags. In the end of 2018 we will be at a whole new level with this project.
This will be an awesome tournament. I had competed in both of the tournaments. Won 50 GVT in the first, empty handed in the second. More importantly i will be seeing how well their development has worked with the integration in meta trader 5. Their were a couple of glitches in the second competition which i hope had been rectified by now. Lets see what new features we might be getting in genesis vision this time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
oom
GV Traders Challenge is the trading tournament of the cryptocurrency and traditional forex instruments.

All you need is to register and try your hands.

Ten winners, one trading week and prize fund amount 200 GVT.

For seven years iFX EXPO showcases the latest useful solutions and technologies for brokers and investors worldwide. This year one of the valuable and groundbreaking technologies become Genesis Vision platform. Meet our report about iFXEXPO Asia 2018 in our blog.

That is some good info. I like it how genesis vision doesnt overhype anything. Hopefully more brokers and their existing clients will join gvt in the coming months. The crypto market is going through a extended bear run and we can expect things to change after the chinese new year.
Pages:
Jump to: