Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 38. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The genesis vision project has a lot of potential there is no doubt. But we are at the beginning and need some patience with the developement. The team will come out with something amazing.
sure, it's a platform of trust management is decentralized in the wake with the technology blockchain and smartcontract.
and blockchain technology provides the advantage that is irreplaceable.
I support this project, because it gives an advantage which is irreplaceable.
examples: eternity, and resistance to censorship of all stored information. and every manager in the network has its own cryptocurrency.

I like this project because this project combine exchanges, brokers, traders and investors into a decentralized, open and honest network, making the financial market even more global. Also i like to invest in GVT coin because it have low circulating supply and i think will worth for investment
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Where can I find full list of exchanges?
coinmarketcap.com
hmm, then ok. I thought, maybe you have some kind of list of your exchange plans - on what places, on what plan

The team can't talk about exchanges until it's official.  Any mention of it before that could jeopardize the listing, so we won't know until right before it is listed.  If you're looking for exchanges where you can buy GVT right now, go to coinmarketcap.com and click the 'exchanges' tab, next to charts, social, historical data.  I recommend Binance.
I understand it, but need information

It is a leap of faith.

You will believe them and invest in coin and when their platform will be running on a good exchange you will earn lots of profits.

Or they won't run it on a respectable exchange and you will lose some.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
Where can I find full list of exchanges?
coinmarketcap.com
hmm, then ok. I thought, maybe you have some kind of list of your exchange plans - on what places, on what plan

The team can't talk about exchanges until it's official.  Any mention of it before that could jeopardize the listing, so we won't know until right before it is listed.  If you're looking for exchanges where you can buy GVT right now, go to coinmarketcap.com and click the 'exchanges' tab, next to charts, social, historical data.  I recommend Binance.
I understand it, but need information
The genesis vision project has a lot of potential there is no doubt. But we are at the beginning and need some patience with the developement. The team will come out with something amazing.
sure, it's a platform of trust management is decentralized in the wake with the technology blockchain and smartcontract.
examples: eternity, and resistance to censorship of all stored information. and every manager in the network has its own cryptocurrency.

I like this project because this project combine exchanges, brokers, traders and investors into a decentralized, open and honest network, making the financial market even more global. Also i like to invest in GVT coin because it have low circulating supply and i think will worth for investment

This great project can be seen from the vision and mission.Not only benefits the investors alone but everyone can be lot more profitable by the project if the project is successful.For that I support this project.

Let's we see later when the product release. I think this project will success, so people will interested to using genesis vision platform, the decentralized trust management platform
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Is this project compliant with the SEC regulations? The SEC recently said that most of the currencies should be registered as a security token but genesis vision is a utility token?
What will happen if SEC deems genesis vision to be a security token? Apart from price drop is there any challenges that can come in a legal way? Since genesis vision is not a US entity does that save it from SEC regulations or is it binding for all crypto currencies out there in the world?
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

This great project can be seen from the vision and mission.Not only benefits the investors alone but everyone can be lot more profitable by the project if the project is successful.For that I support this project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
legendary

I have not gone through their Vision but very hard to predict the price. What the different platform they are going to develop in order to boost in price.
I see a lot of community is supporting the Genesis Vision but my question is it good to invest in this coin?

It is very speculative right now. If you buy it on some good price then yes you can make some good profit in short term.

But in long term, it has some problems. I don't know which exchange will accept their code and implement on their website.

They have over 400 contacts with brokerages through their partners and advisers, so they are expecting at least 100 brokerages to join within 2 years.

At the beginning of 2017 Alexey Kutsenko, CEO of Tools For Brokers (http://t4b.com), joined the team. His fintech company has been operating on the market for eight years and has more than 300 brokers as clients.

They have some good points i accept that. Also joined their ico and made a great deal of profit.

But which exchange do you think will let them to integrate their code? This is the unclear part of it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

I have not gone through their Vision but very hard to predict the price. What the different platform they are going to develop in order to boost in price.
I see a lot of community is supporting the Genesis Vision but my question is it good to invest in this coin?

It is very speculative right now. If you buy it on some good price then yes you can make some good profit in short term.

But in long term, it has some problems. I don't know which exchange will accept their code and implement on their website.

They have over 400 contacts with brokerages through their partners and advisers, so they are expecting at least 100 brokerages to join within 2 years.

At the beginning of 2017 Alexey Kutsenko, CEO of Tools For Brokers (http://t4b.com), joined the team. His fintech company has been operating on the market for eight years and has more than 300 brokers as clients.
legendary

Can your coins be stored on trezor wallet or other wallets?

They can indeed this is an Ethereum based token
So in any ERC-20 supported wallets?

You can use myetherwallet

MEW is browser based wallet which is good choice to store any kind of ETH based token. This is portable and flexible we just keep safe our private key to get access from anywhere.

I agree with you, i also using MEW as my wallet, because it's easy to use it. For private key, i more prefer to print out it because it will more safe and i also create many backup for it
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Now im pretty clued up when it comes to Genesis Vision,

I thought that live stream AMA with Dmitry & Charlie Shrem was great, lots of focus on the project and platform,

For anyone who missed it check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STODk5qXPF0

I did not know that the platform will allow traders to trade in crypto markets, the main markets AND traditional markets such as Gold & Silver etc.

This is going to be huge.
I would have watched the video, I hope it's not very long
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

MEW is browser based wallet which is good choice to store any kind of ETH based token. This is portable and flexible we just keep safe our private key to get access from anywhere.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Activity: 87

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

I wish more people understood it. When you invest in an ICO, you need to be patient for atleast an year before you make any sort move. No one can get 10x to 20x within a month and genesis vision has already neared to it in just a month. The potential in a year is completely unimaginable. I hope people just keep the coins in their myetherwallet and like forget about it for a couple of months to see some brilliant gains. Checking on price daily is only going to create panic.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Activity: 32
dont want to fud but speaking about price in dollars make me so angry everybody is doin that.. how can you be happy with 5 or 6$ when the price felt in half from .0006 to .0003 if you are looking the price in dollars then go buy bitcoin !! actual price of token is in satoshis.. we have beautyfull example if we take a look to ETH.. this year in june was 0.15 and today is 0.029 this is 5x down... and is around 300- 400$ for half a year.. ethereums today price should be AT LEAST 0.15btc this is 2500$ !!! it means that price of almost every coin/token is falling and you are wacthing the price in dollars? this is bitcoin price not ours... in next bull run i want see GVT at .00100000 and not 10$ !! i want to talk the value of a coin in actual value and not in price.. i dont know if this is manipulated from somebody or i dont know.. look at waltonchain WTC.. 2 months ago the value was 0.00199000 and it was 10$ now we have walton price around 7-10$ but the value today is 0.00045000 if he reached .00199 it would be 35$ today.. everyone really went in bitcoin.. what happend today with GVT? a rise and fall in one hour what is this?? or we have stupid sellers that sell and cut price every time someone invest.. are this daytraders? there are so many better altcoins to day trade.. i understand sell high and buy low you doubled your tokens but selling at bottom...

GVT has really a good project i invested and i belive in it.. but its all up to bitcoin.. what will happen if in april GVT start to rise in value with new platform live and btc starts to grow another time like this month will GVT and other alts with good projects face the bottom again?? look at the charts for half a year there are just few of them goin up !!! i understand correction but there is no correction any more is just from bottom to lower bottom... please i want somebody to answer me on my post.

this is why i want many bigger exchanges to list GVT becouse the whales at binance are just playing and having profits with good projects!!
open your eyes and stop talking the price of alts in dollars $ ...if you do so , then buy a bitcoin and hold it! every body is happy to see the price rising but we want the value not the price!!

and dont get me wrong im happy that the price is finally moving up!
Pages:
Jump to: