Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 4. (Read 79750 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Today we wanted to talk about the third and the last method used to analyse securities: graphical analysis.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Investor Finance Forum 2018 Report

"We have already mentioned last week, that the team is attending the Investor Finance Forum, that took place on the 30th of November in the capital of Bulgaria — Sofia. The event grows bigger every year, which was mentioned by the organisers of the event a few times. The number of participators has increased year on year, and it seems that this event is just getting traction. We now must let our community know how everything went..."
Read more: https://blog.genesis.vision/investor-finance-forum-2018-report-f358eea17341.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
People are trying to survive and hold their tokens to let the storm pass. This is why we are noticing less people active in this space. It isn't this forum alone where activity level fell but also see exchanges active tradings and then volume those are decreased. People follow the markets when they are speculating good and that time will be back soon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Now activity is very weak in any project, even if now when ICO is launched for any new project, people practically don’t buy coins.

Why so little activity here about GVT now that the app is live?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
Genesis Vision is keep advancing without caring of external market conditions toward a better future. This recent update on level system is interesting and covers the topic by all aspects to satisfy the reader. Right now very few projects are undervalued with great returning potential and this is one of them. GVT token with its limited supply but unlimited use case speaks for itself.
the total supply is only 4 million, this is a good opportunity for investors or a long-term trader to buy GVT in the market, because this project is also considered to be very good in its development, who holds and patiently will win!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Genesis Vision is keep advancing without caring of external market conditions toward a better future. This recent update on level system is interesting and covers the topic by all aspects to satisfy the reader. Right now very few projects are undervalued with great returning potential and this is one of them. GVT token with its limited supply but unlimited use case speaks for itself.
We are happy to inform you that Genesis Vision Token was listed on the CoinBene Global crypto exchange:
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
That is very insightful information in the latest blog which covered London expo participation. The stance on not disclosing the information is understandable and will be better to wait for the right moment to come. But the whole material explains the position of team very well shows confidence about achievements without need of names of companies at this stage. I also saw images those indeed did good exposure to Genesis Vision being everywhere.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
support working too, asked to close 1 fund, done asap,...thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
good project, did some testing, opened 4 funds. working great, timing couldnt be more perfect. I have just 1 problem or suggestion or question.
How to delete or disable open fund, and withdraw funds, or when i can do this or is there any timing, or do we invest forever Smiley
and why is not GVT included, if u ask me, it would be much less volatility if GVT is lets say included with a 30% or something like that..i am actually scared GVT will do more then the others will with few exceptions...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

No doubt that is big news but timing of this release is not good in huge blood bath season anyway I will keep supporting this project. It is good choice to support this and hodl as long we can and this market will get succeed to get recover.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
That is really insane to see the market condition which are making the grow very difficult. GVT is promising project with huge space to achieve more better position and holding will good option if we will keep our emotion under our control.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It is buying time but shortage of money is hurdle now for many people those are want to take risk at this very interesting phase. Next year is going to be for security tokens and anticipated steps are going to recover the losses of this year. Genesis Vision came down unwillingly under forced and suppressed market behavior. They have updates on social media for those who searches them.
Activity: 211
Merit: 22
Convert GVT to any currency
Genesis Vision GVT currency Convertor TO USD EUR TRY RUB INR or any currency

https://coinpricetoday.com/coin/genesis-vision/
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

I'm wondering this as well. Maybe there's more activity in other channels like Telegram or twitter, I'm going to check these.

There was a lot of activity in here, you can't complain. Maybe they don't have any news to share with us, that's all.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I'm wondering this as well. Maybe there's more activity in other channels like Telegram or twitter, I'm going to check these.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
How is ur project going?
Activity: 197
Pages:
Jump to: