Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 8. (Read 79750 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
The launch of the platform release is coming closer and the daily volume is rising day by day. This effects the price already very strong, but i think this is still the beginning. We can reach 25 Dollars of even more in the next few weeks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
After the platform is released, will the value of the tokens decrease? rises?

What is your target level?

Normally the price should rise, but you'll never know what will happen as the market these days is unpredictable.
Activity: 633
Merit: 15
After the platform is released, will the value of the tokens decrease? rises?

What is your target level?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It has no meaning for anyone but for me as I had target to get few hundreds of GVT token. I set target to get minimum 100 tokens and that goal is met. At the end of this month launch of platform is scheduled and as we be moving ahead getting cheaper tokens will be a thing of past. That is what I wanted to say as this has significance for me only.

I have to agree with you. With the release of the platform on 30th october will have a major impact to the price of the Genesis Vision Token. I think we can reach 25 Dollars in a very fast upwards trend. Maybe we can reach even higher prices. We will see what will happen, but it will be very interesting to see.

Just with a bullish market at the beginning of the year GVT reached almost 40$ when I remember right. So, 25$ and more after platform release can indeed be reached quite fast.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
It has no meaning for anyone but for me as I had target to get few hundreds of GVT token. I set target to get minimum 100 tokens and that goal is met. At the end of this month launch of platform is scheduled and as we be moving ahead getting cheaper tokens will be a thing of past. That is what I wanted to say as this has significance for me only.

I have to agree with you. With the release of the platform on 30th october will have a major impact to the price of the Genesis Vision Token. I think we can reach 25 Dollars in a very fast upwards trend. Maybe we can reach even higher prices. We will see what will happen, but it will be very interesting to see.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
I have met my minimum threshold of 100 GVT today finally. I had wish to buy when it was sitting at around $5.6 few days ago but sudden increase took price up with news of launching date. Anyways few tokens of high quality are worth more than having millions of useless tokens. It will have three digit prices very soon.

Hello there! Can you explain what you meant with "minimum threshold" ? I am holding few GVT also but I didn't watched this thread very closely lately. What you are supposed to do with the minimum threshold of let's make it straight, what it is good for to  have min 100 GVT? Thank you!
NrX
I have met my minimum threshold of 100 GVT today finally. I had wish to buy when it was sitting at around $5.6 few days ago but sudden increase took price up with news of launching date. Anyways few tokens of high quality are worth more than having millions of useless tokens. It will have three digit prices very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
after platform launch how much tokens will be in circulation?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genesis-vision/

There is not a big gap between circulating and maximum supply I don't think it is serious issue while it has very limited supply. From my point of there is big space for this token to boom very soon as it getting close to achieve their big milestone.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
after platform launch how much tokens will be in circulation?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Why price are not moving because there are still 40 days till the launch. In crypto space this is big period as in matter of minutes situation changes here. As the launching date will be getting closer or reversal in crypto markets one from both happens we will start observing increase in GVT prices. Everyone is extra careful these days because of uncertainty.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Well, im Seeing BTC dropping towards 5800 next couple of weeks. So I'm expecting GVT will do the same. Don't get me wrong, big fan of GVT. But I'm waiting for the one drop to get in. Buying it at 2-5 bucks will be a great entry. In case u already bought, just HODL Smiley. Massive potential in my opinion. Many alts will die, but GVT will be top 50 easily. price prediction for me: $30-35 at least end of the year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
GVT has started to gain since the news of launch is out. I will see it natural growth since this increase is very little but constant. Few people sold out but immediately bought back after seeing the biggest update while others are waiting and seeing. I personally don't think there will be any decline anymore unless whole altcoin market sees something unexpected. Only way form here it upward.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Nice bounce, great time to take some profits. market has not been able to sustain these gains at all.
NrX
Just today found out about this news about the release of platform with real money trading enabled. This is surprising news for me at least as I was thinking the release was somewhere at start of next year. Thanks to bearish market such big news didn't take off the price even little increase was seen but still very cheap.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
GENESIS CLUB WAS INVENTED BY BTI WHEN YOU GOING TO WAKE UP PEOPLE? ===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

->Known troll and liar.
->Loser foolish troll

and so on... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=761729
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
GENESIS CLUB WAS INVENTED BY BTI WHEN YOU GOING TO WAKE UP PEOPLE? ===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC
Activity: 88
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
yes, appreciating really well after good news. A good reason to buy a small amount, as judging by the market to date, the price is likely to roll back.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Decentralization ensures that one person will not be able to use the whole system for their own personal interests.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
When I was looking at most gainers of the day with visible increase and volume. This is big news which will not go unnoticed even there is bearish everywhere. Genesis Vision's potential and work was recognized from the very first day. One good thing is one last chance to buy them at this cheap price before the skyrocketing.

Not sure man.

Maybe many guys have seen green on binance +hype.

The only reason to buy now is if you believe it won't go lower in the coming 50 days, which is in current market conditions is just ridiculous thought process.

Agreed with you in current situation that is bit long period to keep this sustain on current level if sell pressure will keep increasing on ETH than it will hurt other projects too. I would like to wait for few more days than start accumulating.
Pages:
Jump to: