Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 7. (Read 79750 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
In current uncertain situation I don't think that GVT will give the results which people started to think about on the day it will be launched. This lunch of end of month will put it on highly potential position what can be used anytime to take off for next rally. I have started to be realistic and making me ready with my real goals on long term with GVT because market demands from us to have patient continuously.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
GVT is another long term play, once the platform is open and the token has a real utility then I see more people purchasing it form exchanges. It is already rare in total supply as well, which makes it even more desirable to hold. I think once the mainnet launches we will then see the demand and if they make the road into China and Chinese investors come on board, then the price could go up significantly, even through the prolonged bear market. I am not sure if the buy the rumor sell the news has set in yet and if the already rise in price of the last few weeks has been factored in already for the launch, but I hope we are sitting now on a new floor in price to be honest.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
I started a discussion about GVT and Cindicator.
I love to hear your opinion:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46791016
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Is it true that we can also trade Stocks and assets like gold or silver on the new Genesis Vision platform? This would be very awsome for this coin and it will rise like a rocket.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
There are number of factors which will play role in the increase of the value of GVT token. If current trend of uncertainty continues then we should be ready to have real expectations on speculation side. I am looking forward to a smooth and stable and secure launch much more than watching short termed increases or decreases but long term I do agree price will be much more higher.
but if the bitcoin market is still unstable GVT will also have difficulty going up, because altcoin prices follow the price of bitcoin, we just wait and my advice is to hold some of your GVT tokens if you believe this project.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
There are number of factors which will play role in the increase of the value of GVT token. If current trend of uncertainty continues then we should be ready to have real expectations on speculation side. I am looking forward to a smooth and stable and secure launch much more than watching short termed increases or decreases but long term I do agree price will be much more higher.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
GVT is a $100+ token. Period.

All the fundamentals and multiple use cases to back it up,

This is a beast in the making!

I have to agree with you, if you are a long term investor, then you can reach 100 dollars with this token for sure. But i think in the next one or two years it is possible to reach that price.

It is no doubt $100+, because already was $50+ and because the low supply $100+ is easy to reach. Just hold strong your bags and buy more.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Taking GVT to the world's second exchange is indeed a big news and one of the needed one at the same time. This is going to not only bring fresh liquidity but also letting new investors/traders to have access with ease while remaining on their favorite exchange. I was looking for information regarding US investors and found comprehensive material in details on the restriction for investors from US. While remaining hopeful to open other features for them in future is good point.

I have to agree with you, if you are a long term investor, then you can reach 100 dollars with this token for sure. But i think in the next one or two years it is possible to reach that price.

If this could get recover to peak price than potentially long term investors would make x4 which is not small amount. I also think in long term $100 for each token is not hard task for this project because it has good potential to explode during bull run and next release will make it more strong.

In my opinion long term investing in Genesis Vision is a very good choice, because the dev team is working really hard for success and i think the GVT platform will change everything.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

If this could get recover to peak price than potentially long term investors would make x4 which is not small amount. I also think in long term $100 for each token is not hard task for this project because it has good potential to explode during bull run and next release will make it more strong.

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
We are already in October and prices have started to increase and significant thing is this rise is going through correction at the same time. This is very important development in floor building as from here GVT has to keep climbing up. Those were double minded still can be on train as limited supply will not let the token remain cheaper.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
The time has come to address the most popular question asked by our community - https://blog.genesis.vision/the-american-question-acecd571fbbd

DESPITE THIS IS NOT THE BEST news for US investors holding GVT, at LEAST genesis vision is doing its utmost best to be both proactive in the Community and is always delivering. My Wife today decided to up her little investment here, even though her bag is small, she is doing her best to try to hold a minimum of 50 by the launch of the main platform at the end of October. Others there are holding thousands of tokens but even if you hold a small bag in your portfolio of GVT token, I think it's a good long term bet and a safer bet than most airy fairy projects out there with no substance.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
The time has come to address the most popular question asked by our community - https://blog.genesis.vision/the-american-question-acecd571fbbd

Activity: 308

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Finally it is back into top 100 this market is showing performance from last few days. There is still big potential which could bring attention for this project and this market will get more value in coming days. I think price is still very low we can see interesting results in future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
The launch of the platform release is coming closer and the daily volume is rising day by day. This effects the price already very strong, but i think this is still the beginning. We can reach 25 Dollars of even more in the next few weeks.

Sorry as I didn't followed the project closer, I bought some coins back in the days and "forgot" about them. I want to ask when is the platform release? Thanks in advance!

They're going to launch the platform on October 30. The announcement is on the previous thread page.

OK, thank you mate! I'll have a look asap.
Activity: 434
The launch of the platform release is coming closer and the daily volume is rising day by day. This effects the price already very strong, but i think this is still the beginning. We can reach 25 Dollars of even more in the next few weeks.

Sorry as I didn't followed the project closer, I bought some coins back in the days and "forgot" about them. I want to ask when is the platform release? Thanks in advance!

They're going to launch the platform on October 30. The announcement is on the previous thread page.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Pages:
Jump to: