Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 6. (Read 79750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
On this board, you cannot delete your posts until 24 hours have passed from posting them. You could edit the post to be blank and then come back in 24 hours. ...

What are you saying here? Why is this board so special? I can delete my posts whenever I want, I know this because when I have internet issues it may happen to post duplicate posts. Or the server rules have changed meanwhile?

Probably he is talking in general not special to this topic. This forum made some changes about delete of comments it took 24 hours to delete the old post there.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
On this board, you cannot delete your posts until 24 hours have passed from posting them. You could edit the post to be blank and then come back in 24 hours. ...

What are you saying here? Why is this board so special? I can delete my posts whenever I want, I know this because when I have internet issues it may happen to post duplicate posts. Or the server rules have changed meanwhile?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Can anyone feed my hype even more and give me reasons why they think GVT will thrive even in this bear market and beyond? Will huge institutions eventually trust this platform to manage the parts of their portfolio that include crypto?
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
The partnership with the Huobi exchange is a very important step to involve a large number of users to the Genesis Vision Project. It can really go to the moon in zero time.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
HI , so what is the total supply GVT? Is the marketcap right -4.4ml. Or 44ml??
Thank you.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genesis-vision/

You can verify this from Coinmarketcap it's 4.4M not 44M. Yes, CMC is showing the accurate data. I dropped the link of official contract address too so it will be helpful for you.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x103c3a209da59d3e7c4a89307e66521e081cfdf0
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
HI , so what is the total supply GVT? Is the marketcap right -4.4ml. Or 44ml??
Thank you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
So should I take this announcement as Huobi's trading platform will be used as native platform all needs of Genesis Visions ? Everything explained in the blog post makes sense and advantages are countless but wasn't it like this to have Genesis's own trading platform or I didn't understand well how this will work?
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This time growth is lot of different than other times and steadiness in increase of GVT token's value indicates many things where it can be at end of month. One positive change in market has happened and that is markets individually have started to show their potential and strengths. A quick spike will be but that will be sustainable and that we need here.
The price of Genesis Vision Token is rising very steady. It looks very amazing., but i also think after the release the price will go down a little bit. I hope this will not be very much.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
For Genesis Vision, the trader is the product, the security is built for the investor. For serenity, the broker is the product and the security is built for the trader. GVT HODLer!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
After the platform opening, will the price rise or fall ? What is your expectation ? What should be our position ?

I think after the launch of the platform I think the price will fall, because it will rise pretty much before the launch so it will correct after.
On this news, many merchants will play a pamp - dump  Cheesy But now there are very small asset price increases from good news and development achievements, so I'm not particularly sure

While this project is already recovering after so long down trend I don't think traders will be able to manipulate this market on this release. We have strong community and most of them are true believers of this tech so it will help this to keep rising in good direction.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
In current situation upon launching of beta platform market can show appreciation but that will not last longer because it can't be sustained. This is my opinion how I see things happening. If long awaited bull run starts by then in that case all the gains will be sustained and pace will be kept up. The overall importance of platform can't be undermined because this is beginning towards the full featured platform.

The market seems to not bullish we have seen the price of Bitcoin is kept fluctuating which makes another price even go down. It is good for the company when the price starts recovering we can able to see the price of Genesis Vision manner. In this way, the price of coin will increase along with the bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
In current situation upon launching of beta platform market can show appreciation but that will not last longer because it can't be sustained. This is my opinion how I see things happening. If long awaited bull run starts by then in that case all the gains will be sustained and pace will be kept up. Overall importance of platform can't be undermined because this is beginning towards full featured platform.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
After the platform opening, will the price rise or fall ? What is your expectation ? What should be our position ?

I think after the launch of the platform I think the price will fall, because it will rise pretty much before the launch so it will correct after.
On this news, many merchants will play a pamp - dump  Cheesy But now there are very small asset price increases from good news and development achievements, so I'm not particularly sure
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Activity: 633
Merit: 15
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Probably it’s one of the best project and ICO in 2017. My friend invested more than 5000$ in Pre-ICO and sell tokens per 24$. Unbelievable.
I also think Genesis Vision is more along term investment, but in short term there is a price rise possible to 25$. Maybe some Dollars more is possible. The most important thing is a good and easy to use platform.
Pages:
Jump to: