Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 5. (Read 79750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
https://twitter.com/genesis_vision/status/1061973999046008832

I would like to know how to track the progress and who is leading in current voting round. If you will put counter or progress bar than it will make this voting contest more interesting.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I have registered my vote for my favorite markets to get listed on Genesis Vision's asset trading platform. It is time to show practically what you are interested in and at the same time to help GVT's assets platform to choose the top three most requested assets. GVT is unexpectedly very cheap now in post platform launched era.
Activity: 826
In short time after android now iOS app is available as well. May be this is the reason for small increase of activities and price in market again. That voting formula to get new assets on the Genesis visions investing platform is another strategically good move. We need more patience as in post launch era small shake out is normal thing to be. GVT token is backed by great platform which will keep building pressure on demand so ahead I watch just getting it better.
Activity: 630
Genesis Vision mobile application is now available for download from the Google Play!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vision.genesis.clientapp.investor

Its great to see that Genesis Vision evolve dramatically over this past few months, thanks to its team and community. Smiley
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Genesis Vision mobile application is now available for download from the Google Play!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vision.genesis.clientapp.investor

The wait is finally over! Investment programs are already waiting for their first investors. Learn more:

If you want to jump right in and start investing away, you can use this link - https://genesis.vision/investor/funds.
If you want to become a manager and start running the investment programs or creating GV Funds, make sure to follow this link - https://genesis.vision/manager.

We thank you for all your enormous support, and we are looking forward to showing you, what we are really capable of. See you the next time, Visioners!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I look at this token as a very long term investment right now although many are riding the pumps and dumps to accumulate more tokens. I do not day trade this token although it does have a lot of volatility but I am holding just a small bag in case in a year or two it appreciates to a decent price. I think in the long term future it could be a 100 usd token in value do to the fact it has a utility and the project is moving forward as planned. It is a solid project that is for sure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

This shows this coin has great potential in the market because of its trading platform which is going to be launched this day,  October 30. This will help Genesis Vision to reach its price peak again naturally. Let's see how it will affect the increase of its volume in Binance.

Indeed this project have already very supportive community and it is on the radar of big investors. I think we will see interesting rise in coming days and more people will invest in it so it will more value.

We just wait on November 2, if the value of GVT will increase because the trading platform will be open for investors. We should wait and hold GVT tokens because we never know if this coin will reach 30$. The team are very efficient on developing this project. Just keep it up.
Activity: 728
This is most previous moment when release took place and at the same time a dip in price perfect combination. Why I am watching is good for project because not everyone is true believer and speculators and opportunists will be disappointed seeing this. We need strong believers to play role of foundation for platform building as holders and they will be clear now. Big thumb up team for your hard work future is yours.
Please welcome the new chapter in the history of #GenesisVision: the Genesis Vision Network
https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-vision-network-10bf3e749688

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

This shows this coin has great potential in the market because of its trading platform which is going to be launched this day,  October 30. This will help Genesis Vision to reach its price peak again naturally. Let's see how it will affect the increase of its volume in Binance.

Indeed this project have already very supportive community and it is on the radar of big investors. I think we will see interesting rise in coming days and more people will invest in it so it will more value.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Buying before and after launch is more profitable most of the time. I can only hope that GVT will show different launching results by lift up its price. What I have seen most of the time that means launching of platform will provide good buying opportunity. Just before launch price has went down little already this can be interpreted by everyone differently. Better hold on your positions prices can shoot up too.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
It seems like the price is coming down to a good entry point right now. I think from now on i will accumulate some more Genesis Vision Tokens again. This is a long term investment for me.

Good, I think after the platform launch the price will go only up, as the token will have a use case. But this is not a financial advise, is only my opinion.
a good strategy because the team is still contributing to being a low time to buy as much as possible and your thinking is a reference because it's a good strategy and hopefully as expected Grin Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
It seems like the price is coming down to a good entry point right now. I think from now on i will accumulate some more Genesis Vision Tokens again. This is a long term investment for me.

Good, I think after the platform launch the price will go only up, as the token will have a use case. But this is not a financial advise, is only my opinion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
On this board, you cannot delete your posts until 24 hours have passed from posting them. You could edit the post to be blank and then come back in 24 hours. ...

What are you saying here? Why is this board so special? I can delete my posts whenever I want, I know this because when I have internet issues it may happen to post duplicate posts. Or the server rules have changed meanwhile?

No you can not on ANN threads, try to delete your answer you'll see.

Probably he is talking in general not special to this topic. This forum made some changes about delete of comments it took 24 hours to delete the old post there.

Indeed.

OK, didn't knew about this new change, good to know. Actually this is a good thing, because you'll think twice before posting. Thanks!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
On this board, you cannot delete your posts until 24 hours have passed from posting them. You could edit the post to be blank and then come back in 24 hours. ...

What are you saying here? Why is this board so special? I can delete my posts whenever I want, I know this because when I have internet issues it may happen to post duplicate posts. Or the server rules have changed meanwhile?

No you can not on ANN threads, try to delete your answer you'll see.

Probably he is talking in general not special to this topic. This forum made some changes about delete of comments it took 24 hours to delete the old post there.

Indeed.
Pages:
Jump to: