Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 9. (Read 79750 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 28
The news has a very positive impact on the price ,the coin jumped by almost 20 percent,and my opinion is only the beginning ,you must have it in your trading basket!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
During last two days GVT has performed very well but I will be preferring sideways activity instead of getting involved at this stage. It is always better to add more in what you believe but all analysis and charts have been proven wrong in current trend. That's true you can not pick up bottom or peak always need to satisfy yourself to buy when you are ready mentally to hold in case of unexpected.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
When I was looking at most gainers of the day with visible increase and volume. This is big news which will not go unnoticed even there is bearish everywhere. Genesis Vision's potential and work was recognized from the very first day. One good thing is one last chance to buy them at this cheap price before the skyrocketing.

Not sure man.

Maybe many guys have seen green on binance +hype.

The only reason to buy now is if you believe it won't go lower in the coming 50 days, which is in current market conditions is just ridiculous thought process.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello everyone !
It's only take 5 minutes to inform the community, your coin will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing. I hope you will inform to your community vote
-> https://aiodex.com/vote/GVT
-> https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
When I was looking at most gainers of the day with visible increase and volume. This is big news which will not go unnoticed even there is bearish everywhere. Genesis Vision's potential and work was recognized from the very first day. One good thing is one last chance to buy them at this cheap price before the skyrocketing.
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
Activity: 83
Its funny that this token i received from bounties is doing so much better than the coins i paid for. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The idea of the platform is quite simple - professional traders and brokers can raise additional funds to increase their income, and investors can give their money to traders they trust. The project already has a demo version on the Android platform. In addition, it is incredibly well-prepared from the legal side - it has a Certification Report, audited smart contract and even passed Howey Test, that is rare.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Greetings, Visioners! The day of the full-fledged release is what all we've been waiting for, and it is just around the corner. Today we decided to set the release date in stone. Brace yourselves for a soon impact!

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Good to know that Genesis Vision still holding some trading volume and liquidity. I have felt so stupid when sell token 2 weeks before the big pump. Anyway I am in profit, thanks  Wink

I sold this at the start on $5 or something, I kinda kicked my self after that for a while. But i shouldn't complain. Profit was profit. -but damn that was a rise....

What about those who have no chance to sell this token there are so many people who bought above $30. But I am agreed with you if someone buying during this phase than he can reduce his lose and make early exit with profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Good to know that Genesis Vision still holding some trading volume and liquidity. I have felt so stupid when sell token 2 weeks before the big pump. Anyway I am in profit, thanks  Wink

I sold this at the start on $5 or something, I kinda kicked my self after that for a while. But i shouldn't complain. Profit was profit. -but damn that was a rise....
Activity: 28
Hello,

I have downloaded the iOS app and am using your investor program.

Will I be ever able to withdraw the 100 GVT I received when I made my account?

I want to start trading with it on an exchange.

Best regards!
You'd better sign up as manager & get 1000 GVT for FREE. Make 1000s of accounts and become a millionaire. It's so easy...
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
I like this coin. I would have bought more if this coin is reduced to 1$
But I think that this will not happen and the price will go to the top.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. I think this week we'll see everything, do not worry. Most likely they do calculations. I wish everyone good luck.

When it will be possible already to see the counted awards? the tables were closed two weeks ago, and I can see the results of the work.
Activity: 18
When it will be possible already to see the counted awards? the tables were closed two weeks ago, and I can see the results of the work.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
The reality is there is fear in the minds of investors when it comes to talk about altcoins right now. But quality projects and will real potential like GVT are just opportunities to pick them up at their low points. I personally know many people who wish to buy GVT when it high in case of decline in its price. The reaction is same when price decline people shiver to put hand on cheap tokens.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
You'd better sign up as manager & get 1000 GVT for FREE. Make 1000s of accounts and become a millionaire. It's so easy...

You will have many many work!

You should also talk with Shitcointalk, you two guys will be the start for a famous team.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Hello,

I have downloaded the iOS app and am using your investor program.

Will I be ever able to withdraw the 100 GVT I received when I made my account?

I want to start trading with it on an exchange.

Best regards!

That is the right suggestion to become millionaire with hard work even it requires to have more than circulating supply. It is nice hint to understand it's possible or not to take withdraw and what is the purpose to see these token into that account. 

Pages:
Jump to: