Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 47. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Hell yea my prayers were heard. Snagged 300 more coins during that dip (thx to whoever sold) while I was sleeping.

@davidbrent: 
Don't worry, that's normal. Hodl until next year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
What is going on here

First time poster first time to coins

Bought in at 7 dollars then it went to 9 now its at 5

Im currently down what on earth..

Should i be worried? Why is everyone selling off if ppl are talking about this about to hit $50 and beyond this is madness down over 30% last 24hours..

Stressed haha

Well brother, just hold your coins. I say the same, this coin can easily go to 50+ $ just because the total supply is so low. Imagine that someone will invest 10 million dollars in this coin this means the price will go up with a lot per piece for a low supply less than 4 million. with a supply of 400 million you'll barely note the price increase per piece.
Activity: 294
Fantastic thanks so much

Is there a particular time frame as to when that is expected to happen though? (Being listed there)

These are just people wishing it will be listed on Bittrex. You will know it when it happens.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Fantastic thanks so much

Is there a particular time frame as to when that is expected to happen though? (Being listed there)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Thanks heaps it seems exciting

So when is bittrex

The meeting happening in Europe on november 29 and 30 do you think that will help the coin price too

Also --- if btc crashes or the bubble bursts ... are we all screwed

Whats everyones predictions for this coins value in a few months time

All seems very exciting thanks Smiley

Good luck to all

i can say when bittrex add or poloniex..this token go easy 20-30$..some say a lot more..but i am ok with already 10$ Wink
Thanks heaps it seems exciting

So when is bittrex

The meeting happening in Europe on november 29 and 30 do you think that will help the coin price too

Also --- if btc crashes or the bubble bursts ... are we all screwed

Whats everyones predictions for this coins value in a few months time

All seems very exciting thanks Smiley

Good luck to all
hope somebody will dump again till 0.0002000    sats so we can buz cheap again...Wink
What is going on here

Should i be worried? Why is everyone selling off if ppl are talking about this about to hit $50 and beyond this is madness down over 30% last 24hours..

Stressed haha

welcome to the cryptocurrency.....when bittrex will add,token price will be 20$ and then you explain me WTF why Wink
Activity: 20
What is going on here

Stressed haha

It is simple, few days ago coin was $1.80, so some people selling now. It is normal. You bought in bad moment, but it should be fine again soon.
I bought for $1.80, but no way to sell, GVT is still so undervalued.
What is going on here

Stressed haha
new dumps...but its will get better soon for sure
Activity: 27
i am sure somebody make mistake..with bittrex this token will explode...i cant wait

Then that should be a costly one
Activity: 95
i am sure somebody make mistake..with bittrex this token will explode...i cant wait

Im also sure, that someone misclicked and took big loss Cheesy
Dumped to 2.35$, now back in 5.25$. SICKKKK, gratz everyone who bought the fking dip! Nice printing in 5-10mins

edit: Back at 6.1$

WOW, what a epic dump from someone

Activity: 163
Merit: 101
A dip to $6 that was my signal to buy. i am in
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
ICO event Amsterdam 2017 will take place tomorrow.

Genesis Vision stand is ready to meet the guests.

First of all you need to modify the signature it showing old content like before the ICO it need to get update. Thanks for this update I hope you will get succeed to catch attention from a lot of people into this event.
Activity: 4
Does Gvt have a telegram link if so can someone send it to me ? Thanks

Hello! Here you can join our main group https://t.me/genesisvision

Thanks!!!
ICO event Amsterdam 2017 will take place tomorrow.

Genesis Vision stand is ready to meet the guests.

please make good presemtation your project so all can see...now really time bittrex look over your project...
Pages:
Jump to: