Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 48. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am curious if a lot of people are going to discover GVT.

Will there be a lot of other companies / projects present in Amsterdam on Thursday the 30th?
oom
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
ICO event Amsterdam 2017 will take place tomorrow.

Genesis Vision stand is ready to meet the guests.

oom
Activity: 190
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Does Gvt have a telegram link if so can someone send it to me ? Thanks

Hello! Here you can join our main group https://t.me/genesisvision
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Does Gvt have a telegram link if so can someone send it to me ? Thanks
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I think the dumping is really hard now but I can also see some buying every now and then some of the investors like me are filling their bag and taking this for our advantage. If it lists in some big exchange then I am seeing a great future for Genesis.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
GVT still looks good, take a dip i would say Smiley

Potentially this is very cheap at current price range supply is pretty low from my point of view it should be over $100. The team is very professional and legit people in advisory board than it has good chance to become next big thing.
I agree with you, with low circulating supply this coin price have possibility to reach more higher than now. So i think better to hold this coin for long term, i believe if market condition is stable, $100 is very possible

Agree with you, Is even possible to reach 50$ by the end of December 2017 in my opinion. The project board is very good, 9 developers and the legend Charlie Shrem as advisor and the founder of Changely  this will get a lot of attention. The only bad thing about this project in my opinion is that the project doesn't have at least a prototype of the platform or something and this will keep the price low for the moment..

The project DOES have a prototype for the platform, early adopters of GVT would have used this platform (myself included) during the trading competitions that were happening before the ICO finished.

The platform is available on Google Play Store here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vision.genesis.android.demo&pcampaignid=MKT-Other-global-all-co-prtnr-py-PartBadge-Mar2515-1

And if you look on the GV website -> https://genesis.vision/ -> scroll down you will see some examples of how the app works.

There will soon be more Genesis Vision trading competitions allowing everybody to get involved, great time to see the app functional and get a real idea of how things work. I personally used the platform and finished within top 10 of the trading comp - was very impressed  Grin

Thanks

Oh sorry I think I have missed it, and I aslo was misinformed. Sorry for the false info I have posted in here, I will give it a try since you provided the Google Play link. Thanks mate! Will come in here later with the thoughts about it. Cheers!
Activity: 308
Why hasn't this dumped more? I wanna fill my bags. 5000+ coins Cheesy

Good luck trying to get your hands on 5,000 coins unless you're quick!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

just drim man..
Activity: 185
All who wait now to buy GVT will buy it later for sure! But lets see.. i see few 10$ easy real soon!
Activity: 350

Potentially this is very cheap at current price range supply is pretty low from my point of view it should be over $100. The team is very professional and legit people in advisory board than it has good chance to become next big thing.
I agree with you, with low circulating supply this coin price have possibility to reach more higher than now. So i think better to hold this coin for long term, i believe if market condition is stable, $100 is very possible

Agree with you, Is even possible to reach 50$ by the end of December 2017 in my opinion. The project board is very good, 9 developers and the legend Charlie Shrem as advisor and the founder of Changely  this will get a lot of attention. The only bad thing about this project in my opinion is that the project doesn't have at least a prototype of the platform or something and this will keep the price low for the moment..

The project DOES have a prototype for the platform, early adopters of GVT would have used this platform (myself included) during the trading competitions that were happening before the ICO finished.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vision.genesis.android.demo&pcampaignid=MKT-Other-global-all-co-prtnr-py-PartBadge-Mar2515-1

And if you look on the GV website -> https://genesis.vision/ -> scroll down you will see some examples of how the app works.

There will soon be more Genesis Vision trading competitions allowing everybody to get involved, great time to see the app functional and get a real idea of how things work. I personally used the platform and finished within top 10 of the trading comp - was very impressed  Grin

Thanks
That's very impressive, i think for now on i must hold this coin for long term, because Gladius have big potential in the future. Seem the price of this coin unstoppable to rise

Agree with you, Is even possible to reach 50$ by the end of December 2017 in my opinion. The project board is very good, 9 developers and the legend Charlie Shrem as advisor and the founder of Changely  this will get a lot of attention. The only bad thing about this project in my opinion is that the project doesn't have at least a prototype of the platform or something and this will keep the price low for the moment..

There will soon be more Genesis Vision trading competitions allowing everybody to get involved, great time to see the app functional and get a real idea of how things work. I personally used the platform and finished within top 10 of the trading comp - was very impressed  Grin

Thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Activity: 350

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Activity: 84
damm.. I sold my tokens too early ( And now price almost 9 usd  Undecided

Dont worry! There will be some corrections in price and even though you sold your tokens early, i am sure you would have made profit! Profit is profit! Less or more!

You could have waited for bittrex listing though! If coins with this amount of circulation go to bittrex believe me binance will seem like a child in front of bittrex.

Yeah bittrex will do x 3 or even x 5! Its can happen soon!

Dont worry! There will be some corrections in price and even though you sold your tokens early, i am sure you would have made profit! Profit is profit! Less or more!

You could have waited for bittrex listing though! If coins with this amount of circulation go to bittrex believe me binance will seem like a child in front of bittrex.

Rn is a good time to buy the dip!
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Pages:
Jump to: