Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 87. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Very promising project and the list of advisors as well. But I wonder, seems like 90% of team consist of russian speaking people. Why on earth you have only Chinese and English version of site? I don't have problems with this fact, but this still makes me smile  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ICO is running really nice!
Invested in this ICO. Glad I can be part of this great project.

Will be watching the rest of the ICO very close.
Curious how this will go.
Yes its really great.
$708,867 in less than 10 hours  Shocked
If it continues like that it's highly possible that they reach hard cap which would be nice.
I have a question what's their soft cap didn't find it in their whitepaper?
Activity: 490

Yes its really great.
$708,867 in less than 10 hours  Shocked
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Activity: 168
it is great to have the opportunity to participate in a cryptocurrency directly affecting the fiduciary management market, power is in our hands we will have all the cards in hand to gauge our games and it changes the daily.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Genesis Visison centralizes technical and scientific knowledge which will revolutionize the financial services industry, market players will no longer be able to take advantage of the lack of information to deceive their customers.

Transparency, that's the key! That's why i like this project, it attempts to make better the existing system by reducing moral hazard risk and assymmetry of information.
Activity: 182
Genesis Visison centralizes technical and scientific knowledge which will revolutionize the financial services industry, market players will no longer be able to take advantage of the lack of information to deceive their customers.
Activity: 490
As an investor, will there be an minimum amount of coins/fiat i have to invest?
Also will the profit been payed in the same currency which it was invested?
If you asking about investing in the ICO, the minimal investment amount is 20 USD (in the equivalent of BTC or ETH). GVT doesn't give the rights to profit or dividends. GVT will be an internal currency of our platform. If you are talking about our platform, investing is a simple as purchasing a managers’ cryptocurrency. When investors purchase coins, GVTs are transferred to a broker's account, where they are converted to required currency and transferred to a manager's trading account. Holders of coins receive part of the profits of the manager, according to their share.
Profits will be distribeted in GVT.
Thanks for making it clear.
I thought its about buying and selling manager's coin  Grin.
So this is great, GVT is still not a dividend token.
Activity: 574
More than $670k raised as of now! Good start considering the ICO only started today.

Are you serious? When I last checked it was only a bit over $200k! Could be because of the announcement about Charlie Shrem.
Activity: 798
More than $670k raised as of now! Good start considering the ICO only started today.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Yes, ICO is going really well... so, they accept usd from credut cards also?

As I know they accept payment with USD and any other types of altcoins as well. So we have a lot of choices if we wanted to participate on this project.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
potensial for fast on Crowdsale just see on proggress , i think its a big investor intersting to GenesisVision
keep and support for Proggress GenesisVision to Succes
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
ICO is going smooth, I think because of the viability and potential of this high level project and its awesome marketing campaign via Youtube.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think the ico will hit the first million dollar very soon. The hype is huge and even if the time is a bit hard for ico, genesis vision will know a great sucess. Things will continue very nicely !
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
There is one question that I would like to clarify: If a manager makes a security deposit of $1000 and issues his manager coins that sells investors for $1000 (in an equivalent), then what is the benefit to him at all? Why should he trade for investors' profits, if he can trade himself for his $1000 value? So, the manager will release his coins and sell them for a large amount, for example, for $10000. Then why should he trade, if he can just take this amount himself?
I've been wondering the benefits of the manager too, i didn't understand it fully on the first read. Can someone clarify this?
The lager manager's balance the easier for him to build his trading strategy. That's why the manager has to attract a lot of investments.

I bought some options in the presale, am I free to excercise these any time during the ico duration or is there any time restriction applied?
During the first day of ICO option holders are guaranteed to be able to purchase their coins. Starting from the second day of ICO option holders still can execute their options if there are enough tokens left in the total pool.

Was there announced any collaboration between this project and those that try to do identity management on Ethereum (like uPort)?
Currently, we don't have such an announcement.

As an investor, will there be an minimum amount of coins/fiat i have to invest?
Also will the profit been payed in the same currency which it was invested?
If you asking about investing in the ICO, the minimal investment amount is 20 USD (in the equivalent of BTC or ETH). GVT doesn't give the rights to profit or dividends. GVT will be an internal currency of our platform. If you are talking about our platform, investing is a simple as purchasing a managers’ cryptocurrency. When investors purchase coins, GVTs are transferred to a broker's account, where they are converted to required currency and transferred to a manager's trading account. Holders of coins receive part of the profits of the manager, according to their share.
Profits will be distribeted in GVT.

Good news, it seems, that Charlie Shrem have a huge skills. He is an advisor only? Or he will help with development here also?
Charlie Shrem is our adviser.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Yes, ICO is going really well... so, they accept usd from credut cards also?
Activity: 154
Its really exciting to see how much they are raising with ICO, currently on 461,365!
Must be the Charlie Shrem news that helped Smiley

Did that really give a big boost? I think the ICO was already going quite well. I didnt see in what rate the ICO was growing and if the news created a Spike. I would not be suprised if it did
Activity: 252
Is this provide us trade signals or strategy?

Not really. The main purpose of this is to give our investment money to professional managers. There is some strategy which is disclosed, but that is done afterwards. I'm guessing the 'strategy' you mentioned is more for personal investing strategies.
Activity: 242
Is this provide us trade signals or strategy?
Activity: 252
For you guys who want to know more information about Charlie Shrem.
He has been added on the genesis vision website as an advisers.
You can find more information about him in the link below :
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlieshrem/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/CharlieShrem

Thanks for the links. As someone who only looked into crypto a few months ago, I had heard of his name popping up a bit, but I've never checked out his history. It's quite interesting, especially the legal part a few years ago.
Pages:
Jump to: