Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 86. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Indeed the beginning is slow but I trust in this project and I just made my contribution. I'm sure that more people will be interested by this soon and we will see more investors Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Im a bit puzzled, I thought the sale would raise more capital early in the sale. Perhaps this will be one of the slow starters...
this is not an indicator, perhaps large whales may appear a little later. I think Genesis Vision deserves attention of large investors
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Im a bit puzzled, I thought the sale would raise more capital early in the sale. Perhaps this will be one of the slow starters...
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
We would like to represent you our new video from CryptoTrader Brandon Kelly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQBlf5-YStU&feature=youtu.be

Read a new article: With so Many ICOs, Which Should Traders Invest In?
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/many-icos-traders-invest/

Thanks a lot for sharing these updates.
This keeps the community hanging here in this thread! Great video again by Brandon Kelly!

Many ICO's indeed but Genesis Vision is the one you all should invest in Wink
any month,maybe even every 2 weeks a lot of new ico come out but that which really deserve it to invest on are just a few,Genesis Vision is one of them,i strongly believe in this project...
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
This looks like a fascinating project. Interesting to see how it goes.
We are all interested here. If you want to invest don't hesitate and make your research  Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
ICO is running real good! Never thought it would do so well because of all the FUD about upcoming forks...
But I'm sure without the forks it would be much higher!!

People are waiting until the forks happend to get the free money (they think they will have free money).
After the forks more money will be flowing towards this ICO Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

indeed Smiley welcome to the community, please read the whitepaper and stay here until the sale Smiley

i like this project a lot and i am definataly going to get some tokens ><
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
Activity: 588
Is there going to be some mobile app as well? I see picture of it but don't find informations about it. Anybody know something?

Yep, mobile apps for both, investors and manages, are planned according to wp.

Would be great. Thinking of this, I don't know why big exchange did not already launched mobile app, it would help so much ...

Some of the info is too complex for such small screen. though I agree, they should find a way to do it.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Want to invest with ETH, what the gas limit recommanded guys ?

Thanks  Smiley

I think 21 Gwei and 200000 gas limit should be ok. Just don't click on sammers' website like someone has mentioned before, the only one website is genesis.vision !

Ok Thank you Kraterion for your kind anwser  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
ICO is going well...
What about the options sold in presale? Will all of them convert options to GVT tokens. I hope your tokens aren't 'security' not sure though please confirm about this. Burning unsold tokens is a good idea!
Good luck with your ICO

Nope, GVT is not labeled as security, they passed succesfully the Howei test (for the SEC). Source:

https://blog.genesis.vision/charlie-shrem-joins-genesis-vision-advisory-board-howey-test-passed-hitbtc-listing-confirmed-a405e11c4151

https://genesis.vision/genesis-vision-memorandum.pdf
Activity: 294
Is there going to be some mobile app as well? I see picture of it but don't find informations about it. Anybody know something?

Yep, mobile apps for both, investors and manages, are planned according to wp.

Would be great. Thinking of this, I don't know why big exchange did not already launched mobile app, it would help so much ...
Activity: 264
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
ICO is going well...
What about the options sold in presale? Will all of them convert options to GVT tokens. I hope your tokens aren't 'security' not sure though please confirm about this. Burning unsold tokens is a good idea!
Good luck with your ICO
Activity: 364
We are excited to bring Charlie Shrem aboard and look forward to the synergies we can create working together!  https://genesis.vision/

who is this guy? little bit more info would be nice ><"

anyways, today is ico day and i am ready to invest some eth on this Smiley but i am not a whale ><
Yep, they could link at least he's linkedin profile or add some short description of him

I don't think a linkedin profile Is needed for Charlie.
He's a very very familiar face in the Bitcoin scene.

The guys has it's own wikipedia page so I think that's a bit better than a LinkedIn profile.

Next to his reputation.. it's a good thing more experienced people of the Crypto join these high stakes profiles.
Would be also very great if they publish news of some well-known traders willing to trade on their platform.

Is the crowsale running according to the Projects anticipations?
Activity: 392
We are excited to bring Charlie Shrem aboard and look forward to the synergies we can create working together!  https://genesis.vision/

anyways, today is ico day and i am ready to invest some eth on this Smiley but i am not a whale ><
Yep, they could link at least he's linkedin profile or add some short description of him

The guys has it's own wikipedia page so I think that's a bit better than a LinkedIn profile.

Next to his reputation.. it's a good thing more experienced people of the Crypto join these high stakes profiles.
Would be also very great if they publish news of some well-known traders willing to trade on their platform.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
We are excited to bring Charlie Shrem aboard and look forward to the synergies we can create working together!  https://genesis.vision/

Even though i don't give much weight for role of advisors in ico projects, they bring positive pr and it's good for raising money. So i am happy for you guys getting him.
Merit: 263

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

He was the CEO of Bitinstant. One of the first very big BTC companies. He is a big part of the book "digital gold" , good read
A very experienced advisor who is well known in the crypto world. Genesis will profit from the knowledge of him.

I recently saw that he was involved as a consultant at ICO Goldmint. It seems that the ICO is going well. I believe that the participation of such an authoritative consultant will positively affect ICO Genesis.
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Thanks  Smiley

I think 21 Gwei and 200000 gas limit should be ok. Just don't click on sammers' website like someone has mentioned before, the only one website is genesis.vision !
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Thanks  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: