Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 17. (Read 24478 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
2days and 2 hours guys untill the ICO starts. I see a lot fof guys talking in theads about Gizer . Also I'm helping everyday to spread the word about the project cause Gizer deserve it.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Can I know that how many ETH collected from the investors during the pre sale?
Hello DigiMig.

The PreSale didn't start yet, if you want to check the time left until it starts you can check the countdown timer on our Tokensale website, it will take place on Friday. https://tokensale.gizer.io/
Activity: 15
Can I know that how many ETH collected from the investors during the pre sale?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

ICO Begins: November 21th, 2017 13:00 UTC.

It looks like this time also tokens presale will not beginn.. Sad

On website information countdown show 4 days and 15 hours.. So it means that ICO should begin November 24th, 14:00 UTC time

Any explanation?
Hello. We shifted the date a few days because of 2 reasons. One of them is that we've seen a high interest from accredited investors and it made us fall back with our schedule because of the conversations we've had with them, and another reason is that it's right around Black Friday and we decided to make that day even more special for all our investors.

Good that, the project even before presale attract so many investors! I hope there will be some tokens for presale Wink Cheesy

When you want release information about SAFT sale results?

On website information countdown show 4 days and 15 hours.. So it means that ICO should begin November 24th, 14:00 UTC time

Any explanation?
Hello. We shifted the date a few days because of 2 reasons. One of them is that we've seen a high interest from accredited investors and it made us fall back with our schedule because of the conversations we've had with them, and another reason is that it's right around Black Friday and we decided to make that day even more special for all our investors.
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

Any explanation?
Excited to announce this New Ethereum Technology for the GZR Tokens. You can read the next medium post for more information.

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/gzr-tokens-new-ethereum-technology-removes-erc20-problem-d215811bb0f8
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE
Hey Gizer community,

From now, you have a chance to review this ICO and earn crypto!

We value your opinion and are ready to reward you for it!

We’re now offering all users a chance to review upcoming ICOs on our platform for a chance to earn some crypto. This approach will be helpful for the project team, as they can hear some feedback from the audience  Smiley

What you need to know:
—The top 5 reviewers will receive rewards in ETH
—1st place review is selected by ICObazaar (reward=0.1ETH)
—2nd-5th place rewards are given to the reviews with the highest # of upvotes from other users (reward=0.4 ETH, split among the 4 winners proportionally according to # of upvotes)
—Reviewing for upcoming ICOs is open up until the day the ICO launches.

Here’s how it works:
1. Register on icobazaar.com
2. Review an upcoming ICO on our platform — reviews are located on every ICO page under upcoming ICOs, here is Gizer page
3. Hopefully be one of the top 5 reviewers

See you there !
I'm having a little trouble understanding how GZR will gain value? How will the users (gamers/host/services) use those GZR?
From day 1, gamers can use GZR to redeem unique collectible profile items (which exist in limited quantities) to be equipped to the GGiD System. In the future these items will be tradeable as well and we're talking about implenting that directly into the marketplace within the platform.

There are many different types of items and different rarities. The lower of which (common/rare) can be unlocked with fiat/Boost and the more sought after, rarer items (Which will be based on the market interests and popular eSports titles/partnerships) will be unlockable only via GZR

That's just day 1 though, it was very important to us that GZR be usuable before we distribute it.

For Hosts and Services we have additional utility planned such as promoting events, featured search, promoting services or individual products. Sponsoring events/engaging with sponsors and other advertising features

Also, holding more GZR will afford different types of accolades that users otherwise couldnt get. These are meant to entice other users to further adopt.

We feel that these usecases combined with the fact that you dont need to know anything about Ethereum, or even hold ETH in order to make a GZR transaction on Gizer, is going to really encourage our community to adopt the token very early on. And as the network grows the demand for the token will increase with it

More people on the network demanding GZR will in turn cause the tokens value to go up

So Gizer is mainly to the people who have interest towards gaming platforms. I also want to more about the Gizer because why it completely different from other platforms like Mobilego. Now a days we are seeing many platforms through blockchain like Rustbits, so what are the major benefits to the people by buying these tokens.
MobileGo have a totally different product, they trying to compete with Google and Apple. We aren't doing that, we aren't looking to compete, we are looking to create something new. The gaming community doesn't have a network where all participants, from hosts and gamers to freelancers and businesses can interact.  We want to bridge the gap that exists in this fast-growing industry.

Regarding the benefit of the coin for anyone who owns it, as mentioned in my last post, is that the more people on the network, the more the value of the tokens will increase. With everything that we're doing and the response we're receiving from the community, we are confident that our project will grow at the same pace with the Gaming and eSports industry.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
I'm having a little trouble understanding how GZR will gain value? How will the users (gamers/host/services) use those GZR?
From day 1, gamers can use GZR to redeem unique collectible profile items (which exist in limited quantities) to be equipped to the GGiD System. In the future these items will be tradeable as well and we're talking about implenting that directly into the marketplace within the platform.

There are many different types of items and different rarities. The lower of which (common/rare) can be unlocked with fiat/Boost and the more sought after, rarer items (Which will be based on the market interests and popular eSports titles/partnerships) will be unlockable only via GZR

That's just day 1 though, it was very important to us that GZR be usuable before we distribute it.

For Hosts and Services we have additional utility planned such as promoting events, featured search, promoting services or individual products. Sponsoring events/engaging with sponsors and other advertising features

Also, holding more GZR will afford different types of accolades that users otherwise couldnt get. These are meant to entice other users to further adopt.

We feel that these usecases combined with the fact that you dont need to know anything about Ethereum, or even hold ETH in order to make a GZR transaction on Gizer, is going to really encourage our community to adopt the token very early on. And as the network grows the demand for the token will increase with it

More people on the network demanding GZR will in turn cause the tokens value to go up

So Gizer is mainly to the people who have interest towards gaming platforms. I also want to more about the Gizer because why it completely different from other platforms like Mobilego. Now a days we are seeing many platforms through blockchain like Rustbits, so what are the major benefits to the people by buying these tokens.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
What are the nearest opponents for this project? MobileGO and GameCredits? Or what project?
Web-site is looking good, hope to see you in top 100 list.
If you haven't found enough reasons to support Gizer, in the latest Medium post, there are 4 big reasons that answer the question.

Why Gizer?

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/why-gizer-10b6fa323c92
Activity: 17
Will join the campaign now in twitter
Activity: 27
I'm participating in twitter bounty campaign. Team good luck.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
So now presale is starting on 21st November, but until when it will be in presale mode? Is it ends at 20th of December, or this date is also changed?

Yes presale is in 7 days yay!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Only a few days will the GIZER project officially begin and I am sure this will be a successful project because they use a lot of good foundation for this project. I think if the project succeeds then this will be the biggest gaming revolution ever

Yea , even my gaming friends heard about Gizer so this is a good good sign guys. Also we are under a week away untill official ICO so spread the news , cause Gizer will be at top , also early investors always are happy trust me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Only a few days will the GIZER project officially begin and I am sure this will be a successful project because they use a lot of good foundation for this project. I think if the project succeeds then this will be the biggest gaming revolution ever
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
"Join group named "GZR BOUNTY JOIN"."
I can't find this group in application. I can't find any group an application. Or shouldn't I look for it in application?

Hello I asked this in bounty thread and got advise to ask in main thread, so I hope for your help.Smiley
Hello explosion.

The GZR Bounty Join is an event on our App that you can join and receive bounty as a reward.
To receive it just download the app, register an account and in the "Upcoming" section of the gaming feed, you will find the event "GZR BOUNTY JOIN".

Hope that solves your question. Smiley

Thank you I found this. I forgot to verify my email and because of this I think I didn't see this event.
Pages:
Jump to: