Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 25. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.
For this kind of business having strong partners is one of the most important things. I hope they work hard on this area.
I'm sure that there will be many big companies that would want to be partners with gizer platform Wink

Of course, especially when top eSports brands will partner up with Gizer as planned for Feb 2018, it will be great.

They must be really certain in their partnership if they are announcing it for February. Did they already started the negotiations or its just on their plan list?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
So if Gizer and Gaze partner up, what happens to their cryptocurrency? Will there still be a gizer coin and gaze coin, or will there be a new coin that represent both platforms?

I don't think they will just use one coin, as they both have different goals and their own platforms. But I don't know much about gaze coin so far, so maybe I am wrong.

A partnership doesn't mean merger. But after I wrote this sentence it makes me think about it, how can be a merger in the blockchain. They can put a ratio and switch all tokens to a new token, yes it can be that way. In future we can see some mergers in the blockchain i think maybe even hostile takeovers Smiley

Making merger before they even create token have no sense. Probably their cooperation is about marketing. It will be nice if devs will tell us more about this partnership..
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
So if Gizer and Gaze partner up, what happens to their cryptocurrency? Will there still be a gizer coin and gaze coin, or will there be a new coin that represent both platforms?

I don't think they will just use one coin, as they both have different goals and their own platforms. But I don't know much about gaze coin so far, so maybe I am wrong.

A partnership doesn't mean merger. But after I wrote this sentence it makes me think about it, how can be a merger in the blockchain. They can put a ratio and switch all tokens to a new token, yes it can be that way. In future we can see some mergers in the blockchain i think maybe even hostile takeovers Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Gizer announced partnership with some VR project  Roll Eyes
https://media.gazecoin.io/blog

Great news, I never heard about gazecoin but trying to be in vr world is a good thing for gizer. Besides partnerships always bring more interest to icos.
VR is the future. This market will grow a lot in the next years. It's nice that GIZER doesn't miss that train.

I totally agree on this one, as a gamer it's been a while since I was really excited by games and VR games bring something really different.
Activity: 154

They are two separate platforms that will try to complement each other in order to boost both projects and their community respectively.

I think its smart to find partners in the crypto field. You will have users that start using both. Gizer and Gatecoin seem to be a good fit for eachother
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Yes partner is really important for gizer, but they already have partner and annonced future partner, bazoo is really nice and so much things is coming. I’m impatient to see the future partner, a lot of big name will be interested by gizer.

Surely they will all be interested with GIZER as the platform was designed to consolidate gaming activities  and events and enabling stakeholders to monetize their own content and participation in it.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Activity: 154
I just read about the partnership between Gizer and Gaze Coin. Not being familiar with the latter, initially I struggled to see the connection between them. But after reading the blog post it starts to make sense.

Gaze Coin rewards VR/AR/MR consumers for their time spent interacting with the advertiser's content. The idea behind the partnership is to combine Gizer's platform for organizing VR/AR/MR gaming events with Gaze Coin's monetization of VR/AR/MR content.

This sums it up: Gaze Coin content creators will be able to expand upon their ability to monetize MR experiences by utilizing the Gizer platform. Gizer’s platform creates an environment in which content creators, tournament hosts, and gamers can create a more immersive competitive gaming experience.

So is mixed reality and augmented reality the same thing?

Also saw the tweet about the partnership with Gaze Coin!
Nice!! Really nice to see a parnetship announced, this will benefit the ICO.

Congatz!

A good read about the partnership is :

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/newly-announced-partnership-between-gizer-and-gaze-coin-eyes-a-more-efficient-lucrative-esports-5e281d8350e4
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I see boost in gizer wallet . Is it a coin , it says coming soon. When is it coming ?

Is not coming by surprise the pre sale ico is going well, you can try the app and see for yourself.

Gizer is also aiming to enter the eSports market, this will take time but when it does happen is going to be really huge, so yes it's a long term investment but i'm quite confident as the team has experience in eSports events, mobile gaming, blockchain, and software development so they know what they are doing.

Another important aspect is they are based in US so they are complying with the SEC, in this they had some help from a law firm i don't remind the name now but, was quite famous as well.
Activity: 406
Hey there, what's the structure of main ICO schedule time frame...?
Presale is successfully closed on 20 october...and how much token already sold out till now and how much token will remain to achieve the hard cap...?
anyone please update here..
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I see boost in gizer wallet . Is it a coin , it says coming soon. When is it coming ?
It's the circulating currency in Gizer,  it's pegged To fiat as far as I know 1 boost = $1
Activity: 630
I just read about the partnership between Gizer and Gaze Coin. Not being familiar with the latter, initially I struggled to see the connection between them. But after reading the blog post it starts to make sense.

Gaze Coin rewards VR/AR/MR consumers for their time spent interacting with the advertiser's content. The idea behind the partnership is to combine Gizer's platform for organizing VR/AR/MR gaming events with Gaze Coin's monetization of VR/AR/MR content.

This sums it up: Gaze Coin content creators will be able to expand upon their ability to monetize MR experiences by utilizing the Gizer platform. Gizer’s platform creates an environment in which content creators, tournament hosts, and gamers can create a more immersive competitive gaming experience.

Also saw the tweet about the partnership with Gaze Coin!
Nice!! Really nice to see a parnetship announced, this will benefit the ICO.

Congatz!
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.
For this kind of business having strong partners is one of the most important things. I hope they work hard on this area.
I'm sure that there will be many big companies that would want to be partners with gizer platform Wink

Of course, especially when top eSports brands will partner up with Gizer as planned for Feb 2018, it will be great.

So everything goes according to plan, February will fill our pockets heavily Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 490
Yeah, and theyre working on it as they have stated it before.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I hope that, my token value is going to depend on it.  Grin

All of us want that, the more partners the better, the more mainstream, and the more the token value increases, though better don't think it will be too fast, it will take time to do so, like at the very least 6 months after platform launch, better sell in 1 year than just after ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
The partnership with bazoo is really nice, it’s so great for the visibility and the future of gizer. Mobile esport start to be very popular, like for clash royal. Gizer will build a really huge platform for gamers.

Read post above yours, there were FIFA and LoL tournaments on Gizer, that's where they money are. When they will announce eSports for olympic medals they're going to be FIFA and Mobas like Dota2 and LoL
If eSports will get an Olympic discipline this would be very great for this project. I think eSports players deserve it to get more attention.

the time is ripe that esport should be attending on olympic games already. ok, you dont move yourself on games of esports, but to be mentaly fit, the body must be fit too. and those esports team are already training like pros with fitness coaches besides regular gaming sessions >< so why shouldnt it be an olympic discipline already Smiley?

Well the viewers are there, and so is the money, it's only matter of time now... It's not like every olympic game has been an athletic one.

I think it would still be weird to see gamers attending a sports event like the Olympics. But that's just from my today's point of view. Maybe it will be become something completely normal in the near future.

Currently I am also thinking it's a bit strange to see esports in the Olympics but the gamer in me says, that it's pretty cool and why not? Everything should go with the flow and esports is as stressful as physical sports. The people are training hard, have to work a lot, so they deserve this. But yes, it will take some time until it will fully get accepted probably.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: