Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 26. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.
For this kind of business having strong partners is one of the most important things. I hope they work hard on this area.
I'm sure that there will be many big companies that would want to be partners with gizer platform Wink
I hope that, my token value is going to depend on it.  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.
For this kind of business having strong partners is one of the most important things. I hope they work hard on this area.
I'm sure that there will be many big companies that would want to be partners with gizer platform Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes partner is really important for gizer, but they already have partner and annonced future partner, bazoo is really nice and so much things is coming. I’m impatient to see the future partner, a lot of big name will be interested by gizer.
Activity: 462
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
The partnership with bazoo is really nice, it’s so great for the visibility and the future of gizer. Mobile esport start to be very popular, like for clash royal. Gizer will build a really huge platform for gamers.

Read post above yours, there were FIFA and LoL tournaments on Gizer, that's where they money are. When they will announce eSports for olympic medals they're going to be FIFA and Mobas like Dota2 and LoL
If eSports will get an Olympic discipline this would be very great for this project. I think eSports players deserve it to get more attention.

the time is ripe that esport should be attending on olympic games already. ok, you dont move yourself on games of esports, but to be mentaly fit, the body must be fit too. and those esports team are already training like pros with fitness coaches besides regular gaming sessions >< so why shouldnt it be an olympic discipline already Smiley?

Well the viewers are there, and so is the money, it's only matter of time now... It's not like every olympic game has been an athletic one.

I think it would still be weird to see gamers attending a sports event like the Olympics. But that's just from my today's point of view. Maybe it will be become something completely normal in the near future.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The partnership with bazoo is really nice, it’s so great for the visibility and the future of gizer. Mobile esport start to be very popular, like for clash royal. Gizer will build a really huge platform for gamers.

Read post above yours, there were FIFA and LoL tournaments on Gizer, that's where they money are. When they will announce eSports for olympic medals they're going to be FIFA and Mobas like Dota2 and LoL
If eSports will get an Olympic discipline this would be very great for this project. I think eSports players deserve it to get more attention.

the time is ripe that esport should be attending on olympic games already. ok, you dont move yourself on games of esports, but to be mentaly fit, the body must be fit too. and those esports team are already training like pros with fitness coaches besides regular gaming sessions >< so why shouldnt it be an olympic discipline already Smiley?

Well the viewers are there, and so is the money, it's only matter of time now... It's not like every olympic game has been an athletic one.

i think so, not every olympic game has been an athletic.
the eSport game maybe haven't athletic player.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Gizer announced partnership with some VR project  Roll Eyes
https://media.gazecoin.io/blog

Great news, I never heard about gazecoin but trying to be in vr world is a good thing for gizer. Besides partnerships always bring more interest to icos.
VR is the future. This market will grow a lot in the next years. It's nice that GIZER doesn't miss that train.

well it is the future but it will take a lot of time and effort to reach the new customers. playstation vr is atm much better known as htc vive and even occulus is struggling to get a good base. we really need some killer applications to move vr even further, otherwise it will stagnate pretty fast.
That's right, the game market are going to VR/AR. Recently, there are many games used VR to develop, I'm happy when Gizer decided to develop this project with some VR projects in the journey. It can helps Gizer has more power and popular in the gaming community.

Right, the VR/AR gaming market is just in its early stages but I am sure it's the next big thing in the gaming industry. So it's great that with the partnership with Gaze Coin, Gizer can establish oneself in this market early on.

They got both a VR partnership and just an Esports platform. What would you like to see as an extra in the future?
Merit: 101

Great news, I never heard about gazecoin but trying to be in vr world is a good thing for gizer. Besides partnerships always bring more interest to icos.
VR is the future. This market will grow a lot in the next years. It's nice that GIZER doesn't miss that train.

well it is the future but it will take a lot of time and effort to reach the new customers. playstation vr is atm much better known as htc vive and even occulus is struggling to get a good base. we really need some killer applications to move vr even further, otherwise it will stagnate pretty fast.
That's right, the game market are going to VR/AR. Recently, there are many games used VR to develop, I'm happy when Gizer decided to develop this project with some VR projects in the journey. It can helps Gizer has more power and popular in the gaming community.

Right, the VR/AR gaming market is just in its early stages but I am sure it's the next big thing in the gaming industry. So it's great that with the partnership with Gaze Coin, Gizer can establish oneself in this market early on.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

VR in it's current incarnation is just a gimmick for now. when the technology develops, with full body motion. then it will be good.

I havent been able to try VR yet but I want to. I'm kind of nervous though because I hear a lot of people get motion sickness from it, and I get motion sickness rather easily.  Undecided
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Does this move to VR/AR/MR mean that the Gizer app will also be in VR/AR/MR in the future? Is that what the partnership with Gaze Coin is about, a virtual eSports arena and expo like E3 and Gamescom?
Activity: 392

Activity: 378

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
I tried the app some time ago is quite nice and functional, i was trying it in guest mode.
Is there some plan to change the colors? i don't know if its just me but the all black is not extremely appealing, but perhaps its just me.

At the moment there are services where you can spend tokens, you can get even some coaching for clash royale. Smiley
Then there are also events you can attend with prices in tokens, some are even free to join.

I see that clash royale its quite popular and wonder what will be the next game to target, if there already some idea about it?

nice, so the dev already implemented the tokens for use in their app.

I did not even know an app was available. I'm gonna test this on an S8.

I tried the application on Mi4 and LG k10. Works great on both, although k10 is weak, but the GIZER application does not slow down at all. Done well.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I just read about the partnership between Gizer and Gaze Coin. Not being familiar with the latter, initially I struggled to see the connection between them. But after reading the blog post it starts to make sense.

Gaze Coin rewards VR/AR/MR consumers for their time spent interacting with the advertiser's content. The idea behind the partnership is to combine Gizer's platform for organizing VR/AR/MR gaming events with Gaze Coin's monetization of VR/AR/MR content.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I tried the app some time ago is quite nice and functional, i was trying it in guest mode.
Is there some plan to change the colors? i don't know if its just me but the all black is not extremely appealing, but perhaps its just me.

At the moment there are services where you can spend tokens, you can get even some coaching for clash royale. Smiley
Then there are also events you can attend with prices in tokens, some are even free to join.

I see that clash royale its quite popular and wonder what will be the next game to target, if there already some idea about it?

I like the dark colors Smiley
Gives it more power! Gizer is doing great.

They dont wait until the ICO is over, they are already working hard! Great team
I always congratulate you for this, you are one step ahead of what we hope for, I know it will be worthwhile to be with the Gizer on this journey. I'm waiting for new exciting updates, do not delay  Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Pages:
Jump to: